It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSPCA: Dog, cat, 3 chickens beheaded in sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

PSPCA: Dog, cat, 3 chickens beheaded in sacrifice

www.philly.com

By DAVID GAMBACORTA
Philadelphia Daily News

[email protected] 215-854-5994
Pennsylvania SPCA workers had the unwelcome task yesterday of sifting through the remains of five animals that apparently had been sacrificed, officials said.

A passer-by found the beheaded animals - a dog, a cat and three chickens - near a bike path on Bingham Street near Roosevelt Boulevard in Olney about 1 p.m., said George Bengal, the PSPCA's director of investigations.

"It looks like the act was done somewhere else, and the remains were left here in the park," Bengal said.

PSPCA officials ofte
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can appreciate the rituals and beliefs of the most radical religions but this is just wrong.

I'm sorry, I just can't imagine any kind of Deity wanting the blood sacrifice of innocent animals.

Why can't their be just a pretend sacrifice like at Bohemian grove.

When and if they catch the perps; I hope they suffer an appropriate punishment. It's a good thing my dog wasn't harmed because there would be hell to pay.

www.philly.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Would you rather they use human sacrifice?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yeah.....each other would be fine with me

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I wouldn't be too sure that human sacrifice is not going on in this world still. The same stuff that happened yesteryear, is also happening today.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Would you rather they use human sacrifice?

Actually in some bizarre way, I think our military men and women in the ME are being sacrificed to the God of War.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As a polytheist, and a worshiper of Mars, I can say with certainty that Mars prefers Sheep, Goat, and Ram and Bull as sacrifices.
He does not now, nor has ever asked for, or received human sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord
As a polytheist, and a worshiper of Mars, I can say with certainty that Mars prefers Sheep, Goat, and Ram and Bull as sacrifices.

you should check out Mithra. He is way cooler than Mars/Ares

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger

Originally posted by Doglord

you should check out Mithra. He is way cooler than Mars/Ares

Mars, and Ares were not, as many believe, the same god. They had different personalities, different aspects, and different habits.
And Mithra was the god of contracts, making him a lawyer. Lawyers, by definition are not cool, and no self respecting man would worship one.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Doglord]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How come those cowards don't sacrifice one another? Instead they go and probably kidnap a family's pet and kill it in a horrible way.

I would give these cowards the death penalty

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
how cat you kill a dog or cat... i dont kow, i eat chicken, but i try to be respectful about it. i try not to waste or to eat much more than i need to. but to just kill them and waste there bodies is pretty sick in my opinon.

new topics

top topics

join