It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First there needed to be creation for things therein to supposedly evolve.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
if you want so called evolution, you have to had creation first. Give me a star for that and flag this thread. Things just appeared on this earth, it was all created out of an invisible hand. The creation of a man, a woman a chicken and a cock a bear and wifey bears. It holds no sense otherwise. Man did not evolve out of monkeys, the monkeys would've been the only ones so drastically evolving.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Evolution is a fake, thus I have spoken. mnjaw

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
wow.

you CLEARLY put effort into this and understand what youre arguing against.

especially that "man did not evolve from monkeys"

WOO DOGGIE! ive never heard anything more convincing than you.

except no one claims people evolve from monkeys. read up a little bit. stay away from creationist websites, they make you stupid.

and begging for stars and flags is pretty sad. and probably against a rule.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
umm...ehh...uh? You deserve a medal for the most i dont have a clue what you are talking about moment in my life. People against evolution 99% dont understand the basics of it. The basics are very easy to understand, the indepth analysis can get confusing. Nothing wrong with that. Can say the same with all sciences. Another thing is the timescale involved...tis a long time my friend, a long,long time.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Wow. I'm impressed.

But not S&F-level impressed, sorry.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

there is no insight in this situation of evolution my friend. prove to me there is.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

again, this raises questions, no one is biting.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

I believe you are absolutely correct!!!!

It is the absolute most basic logic, and so basic, people have been overlooking it for a very long time. Evolution of anything, can not take place without the seed being sown, in the very first place. I will coin a phrase for you, "Creations Evolve, and Evolutions, create".

In these very limited human bodies we can only comprehend what the "Creators" intended us to see, hear, comprehend. They did not expect us to use "Other" sources of inspiration to overcome our built in deficiencies.

Look at the complexities of the universe we live in. Look at the genome, the solar systems, or just a "Simple" tree. It all reeks of "Intelligent design", the seeds of creation.

You have a choice in your life, you can continue to follow your built in ignorance, or you can reach for the stars, the choice belongs to the reader.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Incredible what it does to your mind doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
How about this:

The universe is Infinite, there is nothing anyone can say to disprove this logic. You can believe whatever you want, however rationally speaking, only a universe with no boundaries makes sense. For, if there is a boundary, a wall, I ask: What lay beyond the wall? Even if its more wall, its an Infinite wall.

The universe is Eternal. You can postulate any beginning you want, however the question always remains, what came before that beginning? Who created God, and who created that being, and what created the universe, and, and, and... So on and so forth forever.

Nobody has the answers. This is the beauty of existence.

Therefore all Hail the Great Mystery!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Incredible what it does to your mind doesn't it.
Incredible, or divine intervention. Reality, or illusion. I suppose its all in your individual perception.

new topics

top topics

join