It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover up of the beast. (Welcoming answers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Uncover the following different things about the first beast for me...

1. What's the mark of his name?
2. What's the image of the beast?
3. What's the name of the beast?
4. What's the number of his name?
5. What's the number of the beast?
6. What's the number of a man?

I'll post my maybe amature take on them in a moment...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My maybe amateur take on it:

1. What's the mark of his name? Bullseye (Something or somebody hit by the beast's targeting or war. Is not one's mark some kind of impact? It is.)

2. What's the image of the beast? Blasphemy

3. What's the name of the beast? War (Name may mean a point out.)

4. What's the number of his name? Abaddon and Apollyon equal 2. (I recall the beast came up out of the bottomless pit. So it's that particular angel of the bottomless pit name under two tongues.)

5. What's the number of the beast? First (Ha! No one could have guessed this one but me.)

6. What's the number of a man? 1 (Since 666 is 1 number by using wisdom here.)

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Uncover the following different things about the first beast for me...

1. What's the mark of his name?
2. What's the image of the beast?
3. What's the name of the beast?
4. What's the number of his name?
5. What's the number of the beast?
6. What's the number of a man?

I'll post my maybe amature take on them in a moment...

The Mark of his name is the cross. This is the mark of Cain (the first and the last). X marks the spot...

The image of the beast is the medium he is received by, namely "the silver screen". Example. "The passion of the christ"

The name of the beast is the name of the last male in a family line who does not have children, thus causing over his blood...the "abomination of desolation"....The ending of the family line....See Isaiah 14:2-

The number of his name is 600 (1st gen) 60 (2nd Gen) and 6 (3rd Gen). Most of the time only three (sometimes less sometimes more) will be alive at the same time. Ex. The first generation is the "Grand parents", that is..."The four living Animals". The second generation is the Parents, who are "the two witnesses" who "stand beside the whole earth"....you are the earth. The third or "6" is the current generation, you.

Now if you have children, you have experienced "Salvation". You have sacrificed your life for the "son of man". You will witness your life go forward. If you don't have children, you can be redeemed, by recollection to the spirits that knew you and are still in heaven..."The body".

Those outside are gnashing and weeping because they did not see the importance of the prime directive.....to live, so they die and are sent outside the body having no one to remember them. Disembodied souls.

Your soul is the make up of your blood. You house all those before you and they make your soul. If you were to not provide a body, (child) to "passover" into at your death...you stay outside, you and your soul, till every last living being is dead. Only then are we all truly one again.

"Ain't gunna worry about no future generations and AH, I'm sure somebodies gunna figure it out"....NIN

join