It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did it ever occur to you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
...that maybe, just maybe, the higher power planted 1) the earth, 2) whatever happened in earth's history, and 3) certain of the bibles?...I mean just to jump start the world at some point ago, and to sync all those living minds at a time to what didnt even happen the regular way to their understanding?

What I'm saying is that prior to today's date could have been just planted and mentally synced. How would we know we didnt just come to when there may be things such as syncs to fool anyone about the point in time they've been here?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If that were the case then we wouldn't suffer from Global Warming would we ??

We can prove that we have been here as long as we have and the universe exsisted and is not a product of our imagination because, everything interacts with everything else. The massive craters on Earth show meteor impacts, the geological strata show the various temperature fluctuations, even the present position of hte Sun in our Galaxy demonstrates how we all came into existence. The various supernova that we observe clearly show events of the past that proves that there was indeed a real past and its not all in our heads.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
If that were the case then we wouldn't suffer from Global Warming would we ??

Ha! Funny how you even believe global-warming...sorry, just shocking how many folks fall for this scam.

Anyways...if the OP's theory is correct (not saying it is), then all that global warmiing stuff would be part of the lie at hand.

Anyways...global warming and climate change are real...but they have nothing to do with humans changing or effecting anything.

Have fun saving polar bears...don't be shocked if your donations help big business instead.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Ha! Funny how you even believe global-warming...sorry, just shocking how many folks fall for this scam.

So, you must think that Gravity is a scam as well ? After all its is Newton's "theory" right? Its must all be Ju-Ju !

Anyways...if the OP's theory is correct (not saying it is), then all that global warmiing stuff would be part of the lie at hand.

So God or aliens or whomever who according to the OP theory put us here also wanted us to believe in global warming !??
Thats a nice thought!

Have fun saving polar bears...don't be shocked if your donations help big business instead.

Who says I donate anything ?? I dont donate a dime to Global warming or anything of the sort. I just behave responsibly by not setting any tire fires or foolishly living 100 miles away from work and driving 2-3 hours everyday or drive to my neighbors house down the street!

Responsible behavior is all that is needed to do one's part to help prevent climate change. Personal responsibility and discipline is better than any donation. Plus, I live in a city with excellent public transportation so, I by and large dont use private transport as much.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

In actual fact you cannot prove anything with glacial studies to proof we have been here for as long as they say. I think though civilization have come and gone on earth before ours.

But you cannot say that the theory the op, has put up is wrong, as you do not know what happened before you where born, none of us do. Thats a fact. We all agree that teh world existed before we where born, but we do not really know.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why would a "higher power" do that. Just so She can listen to endless "Halleluja's" ???

What typical human arrogance, to think there is a purpose behind all, and that he/she has a "higher purpose" in the grand scheme of things..

I'd say: Just enjoy this crazy fluke called "sentient life" (although, some people make me doubt said "sentience" quite seriously
)

Oh, and puh-leaze, leave the bible, the qu'ran, the bhaga whatyamacallit, I-Ching etc. out of it. Too many ancient "books" waived around as containing "The Ultimate Truth"(And do not get me started on "the books of Enoch")

edited for glaring typo :shame:

[edit on 11/14/2009 by diakrite]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So, you must think that Gravity is a scam as well ? After all its is Newton's "theory" right? Its must all be Ju-Ju !

You @-hole..You just made me me spill my precious fresh coffee laughing..
(well, never too early to test the moisture-resistance of an IMac ...
)

[edit on 11/14/2009 by diakrite]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hmmm...laughing about the global-warming myth/scam eh?

Funny...I wonder if you are as decorated or as educated as the 30,000 scientists (over 9000 with PhDs) who think you are a media-washed fool who will except anything given to you with a badly hidden agenda to make money, redistribute wealth and control world economies for decades to come.

Wait...in fact...nevermind. I am VERY positive you are way below the learning curve on this subject compared to the prominent minds fighting to aware you on this whole bait-n-sell scam.

I also find it weird that you are ON THIS SITE and still not able to locate the smoking guns needed to see that you have been "had".

Tell Gore I said hi...and enjoy paying for your carbon footprint.

Man..how the hell do people get so misled?

Wait...never mind.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

top topics

join