It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Speech to the United Nations (must watch)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

This speach, from S.N. Goenka at the United Nations gives a very inspiring speech on inner peace. It's the first time i find a speech like this, coming from the UN headquarters. Good insight into the human psyche and how to listen and discover the true self.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sounds nice,but it's just the beginning of establishing the One-World Religion,where there is no absolute truth,the truth the Bible speaks of,as Jesus being the only way!

"...Freedom to manifest one's religion or belief may be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law."-Article 13,U.N. Covenant on Human Rights.

Religious limitations prescribed by law???

Don't forget,the U.N.'s World Prayer is "The Invocation of Lucifer",written by Alice Bailey.

Don't be deceived! (Unless you want to serve Satan,that is! You have the choice!)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Totally great! I this kind of elevated awareness is where real change will take place. A paradigm shift in world affairs can take place if the people at the top levels of the pyramid come to see their folly for what it is. That said there is great spiritual benefit in adversity and great spiritual loss in selfish indulgence and excess. The have-nots are often far more fortunate than the haves. For all the have-nots posses is their spirit and an opportunity to find their virtues where people with abundance can easily be distracted by worldly thing they will loose in a heart beat.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Yep the have nots like us just have ourselves. I think we all live in our own worlds, and i think the universe is just too bizarre for us to understand, with being inside it.

I know the ptb that learn to be enlightened go through all religions, and take stuff from them all, as all have answers for all of us, but no one can tell anyone there answers, which i find nice, as it gives us a privacy factor beyond teh likes of mind control, that haunts our world today.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

The inner peace is achieved on an individual basis. I just find this speech very good for its vibrational meaning. We can't bring peace if we don't have peace within. This process will occur in each and everyone of us. It is time for humans to realize who they are, and understand "the mind" and its inner workings. That requires awareness and higher conscious states.
Unfortunately, our world is mostly defined by power and money. Spiritual insights is the first steps in the awareness factor. Higher consciousness follows that process, but it's all an individual process.

new topics

top topics

join