It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, KSM Will Get ‘Full Military Trial’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Note too, he was senator Obama in that speech,

Yup, I noticed.

I wonder if this will make the news?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Note too, he was senator Obama in that speech,

Yup, I noticed.

I wonder if this will make the news?

Lol no, except maybe Fox News, who will then be ridiculed and called a non-news entertainment source in yet another blatant attempt to isolate them and hope no one pays attention to that man behind the curtain!

I can already see that part playing out.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What I am about to say will be highly controversial and rejected by most people but I shall say it anyway.

Camp X-Ray at Guantanamo Bay Cuba is in fact nothing but a Terrorist Training School.

Young combatants fighting in various “War on Terror’ Theatres of Operations are plucked from their battlefields once captured and sent to Camp X-Ray where they are housed with the ‘Captive’ Al Qaeda Leadership.

There young minds are then taught the tricks of the terrorists trade, how, when and where to make contact with free Al Qaeda operatives all over the world, and how to recruit and gain funding for their own little private wars and are then released free men back to their nation’s of origin.

Who is KLM? Royal Dutch Airlines! The Dutch being one of the principal players in America’s founding and leading participants in the Holy Roman Empire and the New World Order conspiracies!

Noted for its excellent service and on time and safety record KLM is the crème to le crème and original international airline!

Seems nonsensical but truly it is not because the KLM brand is just that, a brand, and this branded terrorist it nothing but the Guantanamo Bay guru who keeps the War on Terror something possible to sell, by training it’s young agitators and militants in a safe and secure location on a secluded military base on a Communist held Island far from the prying eyes of the press. This is all run by KLM and his chief lieutenants also held in ‘captivity’ under vague charges for alleged crimes that alleged torture caused them to confess.

Let’s talk about another brand the CIA brand! A for profit corporation highly involved with the Military Industrial Complex made up of for profit corporations that not only make the War on Terror possible with it’s state of the art gizmos and weapons but extremely expensive for the American Tax Payer and is highly profitable for it’s principals.

We spend over a 100,000.00 USD on some munitions to essentially destroy stone huts valued at less than 100.00 USD. In reality we could take a taxi to these huts for about 100.00 from the Kabul Airport and pay the occupants 1/10th to knock it down themselves which they gratefully would and then use the rest to buy an airplane ticket on…da dah, KLM to get the heck out of Dodge City!

KLM has done a great job in keeping the War on Terror by training a small band of youthful zealots in a catch and release program that furthers the War on Terror now being taken to it’s next stage as we prepare to attack Iran and set the stage for the conflagration between Christendom, Islam and Israel to usher in a one world government.

Naturally it’s time to set this valued employee free and probably hand him a huge paycheck so KLM will get a fair and impartial trial where the lack of real evidence against him and allegations of repeated torture to obtain all his tainted and likely false confession will be thrown right out the window.

He will be released the U.S. Government will quietly give him a huge financial settlement for his ‘troubles’ and probably retire to Florida! I am sure after a decade in Cuba he is quite used to and fond of the tropical lifestyle!

I just love International Politics!

[edit on 14/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
proto, that is a lot to digest, have anything to back it up, would be awesome.

But life on this planet, regardless, is about to change forever.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just found this,
Ten Gitmo Detainees Headed to US, not five.

www.military.com...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who admitted to interrogators that he was the mastermind of the attacks. He allegedly proposed the concept to Osama bin Laden as early as 1996, obtained funding for the attacks from bin Laden, oversaw the operation and trained the hijackers in Afghanistan and Pakistan. He was born in Pakistan's Baluchistan province and raised in Kuwait.

-Waleed bin Attash, a Yemeni better known as Khallad, allegedly ran an al-Qaida training camp in Logar, Afghanistan, where two of the 19 hijackers were trained. Bin Attash is believed to have been bin Laden's bodyguard. Authorities say bin Laden selected him as a hijacker, but he was prevented from participating when he was briefly detained in Yemen in early 2001.

-Ramzi Binalshibh, a Yemeni, allegedly helped find flight schools for the hijackers, helped them enter the United States and assisted with financing the operation. He allegedly was selected to be a hijacker and made a "martyr video" in preparation for the operation, but he was unable to get a U.S. visa. He also is believed to be a lead operative for a foiled plot to crash aircraft into London's Heathrow Airport.

-Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali, also known as Ammar Al-Baluchi, allegedly helped nine of the hijackers travel to the United States and sent them $120,000 for expenses and flight training. He is believed to have served as a key lieutenant to Mohammed in Pakistan. He was born in Pakistan's Baluchistan province and raised in Kuwait.

-Mustafa Ahmad al-Hawsawi, a Saudi, allegedly helped the hijackers with money, Western clothing, traveler's checks and credit cards. Al-Hawsawi testified in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, saying he had seen Moussaoui at an al-Qaida guesthouse in Kandahar, Afghanistan, in early 2001, but was never introduced to him or conducted operations with him.

The five headed for military commissions in the United States on a variety of terrorism charges are:

-Omar Khadr, born in Toronto, who was 15 when captured after allegedly killing an American soldier during a 2002 battle in Afghanistan. He is accused of killing U.S. Army Sgt. 1st Class Christopher Speer of Albuquerque, N.M., with a grenade. Authorities say he is the son of a slain al-Qaida financier.

-Ahmed Mohammed al-Darbi, who allegedly has met with Osama bin Laden, trained at an al-Qaida terrorist camp, and plotted to blow up a ship in the Strait of Hormuz or off Yemen. After his capture, al-Darbi says American troops subjected him to beatings, excruciating shackling, painfully loud music, isolation and threats of rape.

-Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud al Qosi, who is accused of acting as al-Qaida's accountant, paymaster and supply chief during the 1990s when the terror network was centered in Sudan and Afghanistan. He allegedly worked later as a bodyguard for Osama bin Laden.

-Noor Uthman Muhammed, who is allegedly a member of al-Qaida, trained at a camp in Afghanistan and later become a weapons instructor. From 1996 to 2000 he allegedly was deputy commander of at a terror training camp, where he oversaw its operations.

-Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri is the alleged mastermind of the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole. Al-Nashiri, a Saudi of Yemeni descent, has been imprisoned at Guantanamo since 2006.

While the government is also facing a Monday deadline in the case of Mohammed Kamin, an administration official said they have not decided where to charge him. Kamin is accused of placing missiles near U.S.-occupied areas in Afghanistan. He allegedly trained as an al-Qaida operative in 2003 and spied on American military bases before he was captured later that year.

[edit on 013030p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Lets hear some guesses.
How long will the trial/circus last? My guess is 3 years.
It will go on and on and on................
Think O J Simpson and his dream team of lawyers.
----------------------------------------------------------
I can see the newspaper headlines already.
"We were tortured in Gitmo by George W. Bush!!!"
Really? How?
Well, lets spend about a year just talking about that.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yea, shhhhhhh, don't get them started, lol

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

proto, that is a lot to digest, have anything to back it up, would be awesome.

But life on this planet, regardless, is about to change forever.

The events of the last ten years tend to speak for them selves my friend.

Many politicians and columinsts have accused the government of running a Terrorist Training School at Gitmo because of the catch and release and housing policies at the facility.

That KLM is a made in the USA product and was funded by the CIA in Afghanistan originally tends to suggest this man is a CIA assett.

The ultimate proof though will be if he is released after trial.

You are a happily married woman Storm Dancer but those of us who are single in the world know that our lovers often do very different things than they say.

Their actions say one thing, their words say another. The words are designed to soothe and assuage so that their actions to the contrary will be seen based on their words instead of the facts that their actions speak to.

Actual events always speak for themselves. Politicians and Governments are like lovers, they tell us what we want to hear, what they need us to hear and believe so we will love them and pay no heed to what they are in fact doing.

Actions speak louder than words and the catch and release, and housing policies at Gitmo speak volumes in regards to what it's really all about, and why it's run off shore and in such secretive ways.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am afraid I am going to need more proof, Proto, don't hate me, lol

Let's face it, neither of us will know the depths of the deception.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by Mahree

This one believes that the terrorists are the ones who will actually be on trial in New York.

Gotta love this site....

What you don't know can't harm you.

Well...I sure am happy that I made your day with my amusing statements.

Care to share the joke?

Mahree

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am afraid I am going to need more proof, Proto, don't hate me, lol

Let's face it, neither of us will know the depths of the deception.

The good news is my friend, what happens happens whether we understand it or know the truth of it or not!

The bad news is that what happens, happens whether we know the truth of it or not.

The really great news is I just saved a boad load of money by switching my car insurance to Geico!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Walkswithfish,

So what you're saying is that the faction that Obama is the front man for, is going to try to take down and expose the faction that Bush jr. was a front man for....is that what I'm hearing??

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Yes, but the the complexities involved are vast, it really isn't a left or right political game that is being played as much as it is agendas clashing and competing.

Soon after the Obama administration took power there was public talking points thrown out claiming that the former administration used torture and other potentially illegal methods in their war on terrorism... And brought up the prospect (threats) of inquiries and potential criminal charges... Later it was apparent that would not happen... and now by having this trial in New York, they can actually bring into a public court all of these allegations, and potentially even more. So in a way this will be putting the former administration on trial.

It is the only logical reason for the Obama administration to have this trial moved into a very public venue... and in New York of all places.

There is much more going on behind the scenes.

What we know hardly scratches the surface of what is happening within the more covert government agencies.

We only get to see the public arm twisting.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Thanks,

That is what I thought was happening as soon as I heard the trial was going to be in NY...

This means that the truth about 9-11 is finally going to come out..

The opening of Pandora's box......

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Possibly, and even more, hopefully a snowball affect will result in the form of inter-agency war, exposing corruption on such a massive scale that it will bring about real reform of government, ultimately returning powers back to the people where it belongs.

How refreshing to encounter an enlightened ATS member.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

How refreshing to encounter an enlightened ATS member.

Thanks,

Yes it finally is refreshing to encounter one Walkswithfish

I've already stocked up on popcorn..

[edit on 14-11-2009 by rainfall]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

That would then achieve obama's objective of change.Your theory really seems to fit. I also believe obama is trying to bring down this country so he can rebuild it in the way he/they see fit.It would seem it was a three pronged approach Overload the entitlement programs and influence the way people vote through the entitlements.Destroy the dollar and start a one world currency leading to a one world government.Weaken the USA to the point we become vulnerable, a nation divided by race and religion (united we stand?)who needs the governance of the NWO.

GULP.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

What's wrong with that is it entails an equaling of the playing field and we being Americans right now enjoy a standard of living most of the world would envy, so in order to become level we would need to be brought down,way down.I for one like the way I and my family live and will fight for it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"So in a way this will be putting the former administration on trial."

Thus, continuing the false impression that Democrats and Republicans are two separate parties. This trial is nothing but one big joke, the ultimate purpose being to gain trust for the current administration. Better to use vaseline when you're going to screw someone.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Am I in the Twilight Zone or something? They are actually going to bring a known and refuted 9-11 co-conspirator to New York for a public trial? Oh wait, it is not the Twilight Zone, but reality. This ordeal can get very messy, because if KSM is tried in New York as Attorney General Holder is planning, it will open an enormous can of worms, regarding, the touchy topic of torture which allegedly took place during the previous administration.

If it is proven in Federal Court that his confessions were gathered by illicit means, it would render them inadmissible in court. Therefore, the conclusions can go anywhere from there. I am not familiar with how the military courts would work in KSM's trial, but in a civilian court, he will be able to call witnesses as well. Who knows what will be uncovered in this show trial, but it is only going to dig the hole deeper for the United States, in terms of detainee treatment and apprehension.

The man is not entitled to legal protections as those enjoyed by citizens. As long as he is treated humanely and given a military trial in accordance with provisions found in the Geneva Convention, what is the point of bringing the scum to the states, and pouring salt in old wounds? I think this is a vendetta against the former administration and the intelligence community by Eric Holder's Justice Department and indirectly the Obama administration for their perceived lack of support and obstruction. If this is a move to get back at someone, it is a foolish one at that, and in very poor taste.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Jakes51]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join