It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I hide from the nwo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OK
Treating this as a serious question...
You would have to erase all trace of yourself on all databases AND/OR set up false identities
That would mean
No bank accounts
No taxes
No pension
No unemployment etc
No drivers licence
No health records
Cash only work
No papers of any sort.

I have looked at going 'off grid' myself though not for the same reasons. And it just seems pretty impossible. Probably those in the criminal underclass with money and connections would do best!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As long as you don't have any debt...everything else is easy. Although, I don't really agree with your reasons(fear is never good to react out of). I have plans of backpacking around the states and in a sense will be "off the grid", but then again thats because I got laid off from work and can not for the life of me get another one(effing Vegas) so I'm taking about 5 grand and floating around...me personally though the first sign of the nwo actually taking physical action, you can beleive I'll be fightin...if you ask me I guess the anwser to your question is travel, as you won't be in one location for long and you get to see some world and maybe find that safe haven your looking for, atleast thats my logic and plan lol...let me ask though what good is safety and freedom if everyone is condemned and enslaved?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join