Where can I hide from the nwo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Where can I hide from the nwo? I mean I keep seeing threads about microchips implants and this made feel I need to hide someplace. One friend told me to hide in a Venezuelan Island while another said I should on a isolated area in Australia. Do folks have ny other options? I mean look it's only a mtter of time before we are sheep in a freakin slaughter house

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think you should stop taking everything you read on the internet so seriously. Most of it is garbage, that includes mostly everything about the NWO. It's a common phrase and can mean a number of different things.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The best place to hide always is in plain sight! If you don't want to be found make it look like there is no reason to look for you.

I would recommend an apartment across from the United Nations or the European Union's Headquarters.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The best place to hide always is in plain sight! If you don't want to be found make it look like there is no reason to look for you.

I would recommend an apartment across from the United Nations or the European Union's Headquarters.

Are sure it's okay I mean those places are the lion's den

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Well I sense the new world order is coming closer already so you too better get prepared

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That's a very difficult question. It would have to be a country that isn't involved with any of the Alphabet organizations like the WTO etc.

In my mind there are only a few countries left that have the kind of 'lawlessness' that you are essentially after. Cambodia springs to mind. But are you really prepared to deal with the reality of 'freedom'?

In truth I don't think you can truly escape, you can only limit your exposure to western dominant influences.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
-sigh-

Don't believe all of the hype guys -- The universe unfolds as it should.
There is no need to worry and stress about this stuff all day. I wonder how many users on ATS right now are in this same stage of disarray.

Take a deep breath starwarsisreal and relax.
The universe unfolds as it should.
There is no need to worry. .
Breathe out

Repeat

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Originally posted by Solomons
I think you should stop taking everything you read on the internet so seriously. Most of it is garbage, that includes mostly everything about the NWO. It's a common phrase and can mean a number of different things.

wow, that is such a relief that you are so informed about such things. But please provide your proof which should be no problem if "most of it is garbage".

I suppose you don't think the latest bail out of the banks was not a scam? Hmmmm...

Anyway, to the OP all you have to do is:

1. Close any bank accounts / credit accounts
  2. Don’t have any loans or mortgages
  3. Don’t register to vote and don’t pay taxes
  4. Don’t own a drivers licence or any other licence
  5. Don’t use Facebook or other social networking websites

Basically, ANYTHING that requires you to list your name and postal address or even birth date, family members.

Grow your own food, try and treat your own medical needs and only work for cash.

If you are not on record when the time comes to chip you, then technically they do not know you exist. This is one of their weak points. They depend too much on technology. If you beat the technology you can beat the NWO!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Is there anyway to remove my self from the records? And thanks for the back up

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Hide from within. Become a part of the NWO and appear to embrace it. Become the "deep throat" that warns others through various cut-outs that lead to the press. Now, you must seek out the organization and win their confidence.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

# Don’t register to vote and don’t pay taxes
# Don’t own a drivers licence or any other licence

I'm not all about being a lazy ass American hobo that doesn't drive cars or doesn't pay taxes. Not to mention your name is on more places then just that. Your not thinking about the bigger picture. (granted I don't know where you live but if its in the USA your plan SUCKS)

STARWARSISREAL -- RELAX seriously. I'm assuming your just a kid try to do something out of your kidly (made up word) norm and take a step back and THINK TAKE A DEEP BREATH sheesh

[edit on 14-11-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Yeah like how get the freakin micro chip? Seriously that's insanity

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Look pal I'm the only person in the family who is aware of the nwo. When the time comes I'm leaving my family for safety

[edit on 14-11-2009 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by '___'omino

Look pal I'm the only person in the family who is aware of the nwo. When the time comes I'm leaving my family for safety

[edit on 14-11-2009 by starwarsisreal]

Oh yea thats a great idea -rolls eyes-
YOUR JOB SIR (if something does happen)
is not to run like a little girl AWAY from your F A M I L Y
it is to protect them -- and when enough evidence shows up to convince them (you will know when and it might not be for a while or never for that matter) then you convince them and HELP THEM
THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY

what the heck is wrong with people today seriously
all about yourself. Your probably 14 all ready to just run away from home and escape your parents and the nwo living in peace and harmony all by yourself with unicorns.

I'm not trying to be rude just don't be so hasty in your decisions (especially with your family.)

The universe unfolds as it should
you dont need to be that chicken with no head

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Are sure it's okay I mean those places are the lion's den

No better place to be a lion keeper! It's not good to show fear or act in fearful ways. Confidence, self assuredness, charisma, even bravado can be your friend in throwing off the dogs trained to smell fear.

Ultimately you have to trust in your own Authority and Power or submit to someone else's.

The best way to let the NWO gain control is to not stand up to it!

Running and hiding from such things never works, in fact it's the most defeating thing you can do.

No fear!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

... Your not thinking about the bigger picture. (granted I don't know where you live but if its in the USA your plan SUCKS)...

Thank you for your classy ad hominem attack. Spoken like a true follower...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You will get the microchip, eventually, anyway. Everyone will. You won't be able to hide. Get it sooner and become part of the inner circle.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Please, calm down and devalue the paranoia.
Quite dangerous thinking, do not over-react and run for the hills. Usually ends up in a disturbing incident involving the police.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Good answer!
as like with LOTR
"The closer we are to danger the farrer away from harm"

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

Originally posted by '___'omino

... Your not thinking about the bigger picture. (granted I don't know where you live but if its in the USA your plan SUCKS)...

Thank you for your classy ad hominem attack. Spoken like a true follower...

Its not so much that I'm a follower as I don't jump to conclusions or give out plans that don't work. I'm aware just not jumping ship before it even gets on water. Don't take it personally please!! It just seems like starwarsisreal needs some real help instead of "stay off the grid on the grid"

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join