It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream/vision of the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Last night i had a dream, starting from the begginning..

I was walking around a mountainous terrain, the rocks where kind of orangy brown, as i climbed down to this moutain path it began to get thin, so there was mountain to my left and to my right and the only way was forward, on the horizon i could see the sea and the sun, and i must say it was absolutely beutifull, i mean it was perfect, it was dusk and hte sun was setting above the ocean, i felt like everything was perfect, all the trouble was over, i walked closer and looked down at the beach, in the distance was a desert, there was 2-5 people, they where all happy..

Then i woke up, im not sure why but this dream did something to me, it was like i was looking at the earth at in the future, everything felt like it was over, all the trouble had gone.

Has anyone dreamt or felt like this before??

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I had a similar dream only i was in a community that was building their new homes and people were all working together. Children were playing joyfully and there was a very strong sense of love everywhere. Not one man, woman or child was left out. It left me feeling very comfortable about our future.

join