It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTF? Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I had one of the most bizarre dreams last night.

I was back home (SW Texas) and was roaming around in the desert with other people. During my walk, I constantly heard "Go South, Go South!" inside my head, but did not understand why.

There was a dream skip and I saw what looked like a white cargo helicopter without any spinning blades. It was strange because it could move in any direction and tilt on its side and fly vertical. I assume now that it had some sort of anti-gravity system.

All of a sudden, it went up into space in a fraction of a second, leaving behind a white glow trail. When it did this, everyone in my group got covered in goo. Yes, goo. I was the one who got covered in it the most. It kinda looked like the stuff in Neo's pod in the Matrix. It is important to note that I had my cell phone and was recording everything.

Dream skip again and I was interviewing these two men on the white aircraft. I can not remember what we were talking about but I do remember them saying that the goo was harmless.

Dream skip again and it now appears that there is some sort of war (between who, I do not know). A bunch of flying saucers in the air (UFO's), and I still kept hearing "Go South! Go South!" in my head.

The flying saucers were beaming a white light to selected people in my group to bring them up to the craft.

I was the last one to enter the craft but there were other people still on the ground, almost as if they were not chosen.

Then woke up.

The strange thing is that last night, I asked The Creator to give me a dream to analyze.

If someone could shed some light on any possible meaning, that would be great.

David

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
When you say you asked The Creator, are you speaking of Yahweh?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Kinda curious why you'd ask the Creator to give you a dream to analyze when you coulda just asked the Creator to analyze a dream you already had.

Not hatin on ya man, just trying to figure out the motive. Strange dream, btw.

new topics

join