It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is The Real Alien Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The Real Alien Agenda

hello

this subject is at the core of the UFOlogy and the UFO topic - ARE THEY HERE AND WHY ARE THEY HERE?

well, Lear knows...

really interesting piece of information:

but, do Presidents know?

Coast 2 Coast did a show on the subject:

THE UNITED FEDERATION Originally having its genesis in an ancient Lyran (Vegan) alliance with the Murians and Gobians of Terra,

REPTILIANS (Alpha Draconis) In direct opposition to the United Federation is the Reptilian Race. The 'Benevolent Ones' This is the Race that can be found operating in the Dulce New Mexico Area.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

www.montalk.net...

Are we alone in the universe? Of course not. We’re not even alone on earth. Even assuming that a finite 3D universe is all there is, calculations show a high probability that intelligent life exists elsewhere in this galaxy and that earth has seen the presence of extraterrestrials. Anyone with common sense acknowledges this possibility, anyone with an open mind will research the subject, and anyone with open eyes will confirm for themselves that aliens exist, have been active in our past, and continue to be actively involved in human affairs today.

In a nutshell, what is the alien agenda? Mankind is being enslaved by non-human forces who are technologically, psychically, and dimensionally superior to us. They consist of multiple factions, spanning multiple dimensions and locations in spacetime, all here to take a slice of the human pie. Their ultimate goal is to assimilate us into their fascist empire and parasitically exploit us for our biological, etheric, and physical resources. Through covert manipulation and hyperdimensional tricks that utilize time travel, they have secretly manipulated and exploited humanity in every way conceivable for tens of thousands of years. We are now seeing their plans overtly manifest with the abduction and hybrid breeding program, and their imminent portrayal as saviors to a human race gone mad with world conflict. If the world accepts them as saviors, individual freedom as we know it will become snuffed like a blown candle, leaving only darkness.

www.maar.us...

www.ufodigest.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

These are the types of aliens:

www.yawp.com...

well..all this stuff is really mind-boggling...i can post a lot of more of material from my collections, but i just want your opinion on one topic:

WHATS THE REAL ALIEN AGENDA? WHY ARE THEY HERE, AND, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART - ARE THEY REALLY HERE?

thanks

[edit on 14-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You-Tube is Glorious but these Poorly Filmed Videos of zooming on Book Pages (Getting Closer) with Bad Music playing do Nothing but Spread Disinfo/Lies/nWo . That last Video alone Makes me Scream out in Laughter at how Pathetic and Worm-like most Humans are .

Please Consult the Mingloucho Chronicles for real alien races and History

That is All.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Thanks for this thread, i liked that agenda video but two major thing sstood out to me that professor who believes they are hallucinations doesnt believe that himself (look at his body language) and second the greys taking human babies out of mothers i believe could be true..

My sister is 28 she was pregnant last year at 27 at four months into her pregnancy she said she had the most vivid and horrifying dream ever of waking up in a bright lit room where three creatures were standing looking down at her in white masks, she said they use some kind of claw like device to open her stomach and take out her baby, she told me she felt calm because there was someone behind her stroking her head. Then a few minutes later they put the fetus back in her womb and sealed it up using the same device with a gel substance and that was that..

Her son Zack was born January 15th 2009 and is highly intelligent from the get go he was gurgling and reaching for toys he is standing right now and has said mummy.. he has piercing blue eyes which he stares at you for ages with and i have to say it's quite creepy. My dog runs away when he sees him and even i avert my eyes.

I asked my sister about her experience again and she cannot recall it saying she just doesnt remember.

Not that i'm saying her son is a Grey/Human hybrid but it's a possibility after that experience. Is it possible do you think?
i might show her that documentary in case it might sound familiar to her.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
funny.. I am working on a paper right now as we speak on this very subject. So far, based on all my research, (based on all my findings through out history, religions, and ufology) I dont think the ET's are so hell bent on taking over man kind. there seems to be an entire continent that says they want us both working, and happy. If they are returning, I dont think its to eliminate man. .... not all of us anyway. lol
According to Sumerian texts, (including all mesopatamia, not just Sumeria, including Akkadians, and Babylonians, possibly as far south as Egyptians as well) the gods seem to target the large cult centres, (Cities if you will) because of all the noise/crime/chaos, as it "disturbs their sleep" etc. Perhaps in all our turmoil, chaos, stupidity and greed, we are in need of an obvious spalking as we arent doing as "Mum and da" instructed us. Frankly I cant wait to see.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Imo, they are monitoring us, that's it.

If you believe in alien cultures, I'd have to venture a guess they are actually organized, have a political system, etc. As well as policies regarding alien species that have not yet achieved travel outside of their respective solar systems.

You'll note that many sightings are around nuclear bases / missile sites. In fact, Roswell occurred both very close in time AND location to our first nuclear test.

If a planet was starting to achieve space travel, and like us, they were warlike in nature, don't you think we'd monitor and make certain they would not be a threat to us later? Some of the UFO cases were about crafts neutralizing missiles, even in flight.

So while some may come up with some elaborate conspiracy reasons for visitation, I would lean towards it being nothing more than study (perhaps for future trade with our planet... I imagine once we are on 'speaking' terms with any alien culture, that trade would soon follow - Made in China may be on another planet in the near future), and keeping a close eye on us to see how we develop.

I'd watch us, if I were them. We are a bunch of antagonistic chimps after all.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You are on the right line of thinking, if they were here to do harm they would have done so a long time ago. There is to much negative propaganda being spread about them and people are buying into it. We are a savage race, we are being fed the wrong view and are subscribing to it.

Who is doing harm to who here? We are doing harm to ourselves, each other, neighbouring life and our planet, no wonder we have so many visitors, we are a terribly ill race. I for one hope we get some help from them as they have obviously overcome such impediments in their psychology.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The agenda of the aliens are an incremental planned deception.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nizzmo

Why would we possibly want to learn from an alien race that conceals it self from the truth yet is questioned to exist?

top topics

join