It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest alien depiction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The Scariest alien depiction for me was Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Best idea when wanting to find out about real life, is not not reference Hollywood

As for the people who claim to know how many alien races are out there, check your sources. Just because someone tells you how many are out there, what they do, what theyre capable of, well... would you believe your government if they said they were friendly? Why believe someone else?

Originally posted by debris765nju
let me show you a real picture of aliens doing and eye examination. I wasn't abducted nor taken aboard an alien craft, it happened in my home in front of my computer. I was expecting them and was prepared for them, webcam at the ready with a five second delay. Their was no table, no gel, no needle to the eye or shrink-wrap. The aliens were invisible so there was no visual imagery, they made no sound.

So, invisible, silent, entities, which you photographed with a webcam. I must show you my photographs of the invisible pigs that fly silently over my house. There could be a connection!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Philip Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .

At about 9 min into this clip he talks about 9 ft tall greys that are really ugly and have a bad stench.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Have you noticed that i'm the only one depicting aliens? I have tens of thousands of pictures of aliens but you cannot photograph one flying pig over your house?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Have you noticed that i'm the only one depicting aliens? I have tens of thousands of pictures of aliens but you cannot photograph one flying pig over your house?

The aliens were invisible so there was no visual imagery, they made no sound.

By your own words, you have no picture. If there was visual imagery, then you would have had something to take a photograph of!
I presume you have submitted the best of your pictures in the previous posts which are a couple of fuzzy photographs that could be a close up of a chewed up pizza. If these are not the best you have, then I wait with baited breath for the best.

I can photograph the space above my house, where you will clearly see, invisible pigs flying, silently. Why havent I provided a picture of this?
Simply the same reason as yours: Theres...Nothing...On...The...Photograph

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Alright, you admit you lied about the flying pigs, not to be outdone, i am willing to admit that i was telling the truth. I select my words carefully because i am subtle with my adjectives so that when someone attempts to twist them they get bitten. Invisible things get photographed all the time. If you take a picture of a kite flying in the breeze, you also capture a picture of the wind. Since i am obviously showing terrible pictures, your lying ways continue. I forgive you but yes i do have clear pictures of aliens.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Alright, you admit you lied about the flying pigs, not to be outdone, i am willing to admit that i was telling the truth. I select my words carefully because i am subtle with my adjectives so that when someone attempts to twist them they get bitten. Invisible things get photographed all the time. If you take a picture of a kite flying in the breeze, you also capture a picture of the wind. Since i am obviously showing terrible pictures, your lying ways continue. I forgive you but yes i do have clear pictures of aliens.

Yes yes yes, lots of words, no evidence. Call anyone who challenges you a liar blah blah blah
Please post your clear pictures of aliens.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join