It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest alien depiction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
hello

i watched this video many times, it's from the movie "Fire In The Sky"...what i find really scary is just the atmosphere of the alien abduction part...i know its not perfect in terms of movie production or alien prop design, but just the atmosphere it depicts makes me think of alien abduction as - SCARY AS HELL!!

here's the video:

thanks

deejayiwan

[edit on 14-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hollywood really knows how to disturb its viewers. In reality the beings are not hostile, if they were why would they drop off the abductees back safely? It doesnt make sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Gel type substances can/do/happen.
One who is 'Taken" will never move freely.
One who is "Taken" is continually supervised. I will bet the farm on it.

One who is "Taken"if they're allowed/ given memory or are in "Dream-state" Dimensions above/below this one- far different than 3D reality and seem unreal as if memories/thoughts/dreams intersected/collided. Travis.
Up the nose, it happens quit the griping/complaining-how about up the arse. lol
Have you ever complained with stomach cramps/nose bleeds.

Please be kind and rewind.

Nothing more to be said here accept
Follow the yellow brick road.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nizzmo
Hollywood really knows how to disturb its viewers. In reality the beings are not hostile, if they were why would they drop off the abductees back safely? It doesnt make sense.

Smart chap.
Some of them. (Just who/what race exactly is the question) drops you off safely because you are merely a "Statistic" of one of the many they dropped off" out of how many ____ I wonder.
It's a complex wonder/question/equation and inquiring minds of earth have always wanted to know.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
thanks

the title says Gray Aliens, but i would definitely lean to the side that beings depicted are more of Reptilian type, or Reptilian/Gray hybrid...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan

....but just the atmosphere it depicts makes me think of alien abduction as - SCARY AS HELL!!

If Aliens have the same potential for administering cruelty and torture as Humans do then be scared...be very scared .

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Anything that of higher intelligence, that could bend reality would be scary for all of us.

How do we know that just one alien, could not be making bad things happen here on earth, with there knowledge and mind powers. If the alien had a strong enough mind, it surely could do alot of damage in a reality as such as ours.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I expect nothing but disinformation and lies from government and I own the film fire in the sky, and for a piece of science fiction it is an enjoyable film but for me that is about as close to the account of Travis Walton as could be expected from the land of the truth embargo.

I have looked for something else for a couple of years after reading of a photograph that Mr John Lear has seen/owns that depicts an extraterrestrial so horrific to look upon that two sentries in a secret military base who encountered one walking down a corridor they were guarding died from heart failure. That story makes me suspect that if this event did happen then these unfortunate men saw an inter-dimensional entity rather than an ET.

Now if there is any truth to this event than that would a fascinating photograph to wince at but the question that remains is what is the truth?
I would think government wants to instil fear when it comes to the subject of extraterrestrials, which is why I choose to take nasty aliens in movies as pure entertainment and nothing related to a truth.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Anything that of higher intelligence, that could bend reality would be scary for all of us.

How do we know that just one alien, could not be making bad things happen here on earth, with there knowledge and mind powers. If the alien had a strong enough mind, it surely could do alot of damage in a reality as such as ours.

When/if you collect a few ants for the collection how does one expect them to act? If/when one captures a few gold fish for the aquarium how does one expect them to act? If a certain/particular group feels ownership over a certain amount of fish on a farm and must pull them out from the water/reality they live in -every now and then, how would you expect them to behave/act/perceive the situation to be once out of the water? If water is all they know/perceive/feel their entire swimming lives what then? Is there a reason/purpose/assignment behind all things that happen? Does someone play dice up there.
"I AM WHAT I AM"...

There is reason/purpose behind all things!

Learn the Truth But Fear Not!

Religions of the World The Bigger Picture!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I think the ptb, know this is already going on. Thats what people think demon posession is. Entities or aliens, with powers taking over there bodya nd mind and working through them, to conjure and play with reality here on earth.

Just think, about even a bottle opener, may be considered magic by our ancestors. Just imagine what techs or abilities aliens races, may have found in there playing with there own evolution.

I think the ptb, are scared of such scenarios, that even one alien, who may have a talent or ability or mind power to play with reality might be here on earth. Just imagine what damage they could do.

Then you think that we should want alien disclosure, i do not think so. People are still scared today of witches, as they feel they are not in control. Imagine what reaction coming up against an alien race, that accepted telepathy and had thousands of years of playing with that ability in there race, would be able to do here on earth.

Thats why alien disclosure would not come any time soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Full earthly disclosure will never happen because all who came to earth and enrolled to be born on earth accepted the pre-mortal existence contract of "Unknowing" knew/chose beforehand." One of the biggest parts of mortality lifes's/test is being "Lost"- "Finding One's self"-left in the dark of uncertainty "Unknowing."

All religions believe in Aliens (Beings not of this world) all Gods/Angels/Demons/Inter-dimensional or not. It all comes down to one word. ET (not of this world). Why do so many think the end result is evil when there is "light shining" on a daily basis? If Evil was the end result of all things and everyone was doomed/gloomed would there not be "sudden darkness/destruction" and why would everything remain/exist in the first place? Oh man/Wo do I have a story to share.

BEHOLD.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nizzmo
In reality the beings are not hostile, if they were why would they drop off the abductees back safely? It doesnt make sense.

When thinking about the possibility of alien abduction I often remember what we have all witnessed extensively on many National Geographic documentaries - render the animal defenceless, weight it, touch it, measure it, take its blood, tag it and release it. For us it represents a look at the beauty of nature and even care/concern towards the animal's species.

For the animal it could very well be the most traumatizing experience it ever endured. They were going about in their world as usual when suddenly a strange species unknown to them subdues them by unknown means, performs the weirdest actions on their bodies and then releases them.

So maybe abductees are all unwilling participants of the Galactic Geographic network. As for hostility or not - we ourselves don't have much history on waging open war on any other species. We go there, we get what we want, if they get too close we hurt them, sometimes we abduct them and study them for simple scientific curiosity and other times we put them in zoos.

I'm sure the wild animals at your local zoo are thinking, "Back in the jungle the guys would never believe what just happened to me."

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Being Returned (Sent Back) on an Abduction depends on the Race that Abducts you (You)

-Grays / Ming-Cho-Lou-Bar = Great (High) Chance of return , they are Only interested in Up-to-Date DNA / Semen / Egg samples - Usually Friendly , Talkative , Entertaining

- Great Deceiver = Low Chance of Survival , Most Abductees end up being Dissected (while alive) with their Skin / Muscles / Organs being used to build Rih-char-bin-gar Infiltrators to Study us from Within (Inside our own Society)

- Reptoids = Medium Chance of Life - Low Likely-hood (Chance) of Abduction

- Dracoids = Low Chance of Life - Low Likely-hood (Chance) of Abduction

- Insectoids = No Known Human survival

All other Races described on this Forum are Fake / Hoax (Falstitude) or are Genetic Experimental Infiltrators sent by one of the above Races

Please note the above Five (5, Numeral Following 4) Races I describe above are the Only Real Alien /ET Races , all others are Hoax / nWo Disinfo

[edit on 14-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker

- Insectoids = No Known Human survival
[edit on 14-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

If no one lived to tell the story how did the story get out?

Could you please provide some links, sources or references for the claims you presented? Though I have heard of the races you specified I am yet to find where the information initially came from.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Consult my Sig Link (Area Below my Post) for All Known Evidence

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Consult my Sig Link (Area Below my Post) for All Known Evidence

I will.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Insectoids = fantasy dream by Jim G. Not real; but in the remotest of chances that they are real, then Jim G. survived.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
why does there alwyas have to bee goo all over the place?
To make them look more like... animals?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Well if the aliens involved in this reported abduction are to be considered "insectoids" then there is at least one case of someone being returned.

Abduction In Yukon: North Canol Road and The Insectoids, September 3rd, 1987

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

do you think you could like the John Lear account? Sounds like an interesting read.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join