It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the zodiacs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
How many of you fit your astrological profile ? I know I do , My daughter does unbelievably so as do many people i know, How do they figure this . I dont understand it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You know, it's crazy you posted this topic. The night before last night I met a girl in my same age group (23 yrs old) and we had a 3 hour conversation, predominantly on zodiacs, which I never really gave much interest to due to some having the talent of vague writings which seemed logical, to me. After talking with her, and her busting out her 500+ page zodiac book written in 1976 I think I have come to an agreement with astrological senses conceived through birth. Everything she spoke of out of her bible of zodiac signs coincided greatly with my sign of aquarius. So all in all, Im leaning towards the relevance of my personality corresponding with my zodiac sign "aquarius." The Dawning of a New Age!

Viva La 2012, lol

Oh and for the record, she knew I was an Aquariurs before I told her my birthday in the middle of our conversation

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

thanks for the post, wow that is weird her knowing, I wonder what gave it away did she look at a profile on you or something ? I am a libra, I have the traits of one and so do most librans i know . my daughter is gemini and lord have mercy is she ever ..lol thanks again

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

I used to think I fit my astrological sign closely when I was younger. After I had children, I got a few books that described all the signs, supposedly.

I now find that I fit quite a few traits in almost every sign, so, instead of believing in it more, I tend to believe in it less.

Although I enjoy reading my daily forecast, they are vary rarely accurate. In other words, I would never plan my day around one.

edit typo

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I am a Taurus, I usually get along fine with most people.

But some Scorpio's seem to be troublesome.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I definitely agree with that ,the daily thing is rarely even close , But the overall repeated so called traits in most publishings hit it pretty close. Thanks for the post

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by Grey Magic
I am a Taurus, I usually get along fine with most people.

thanks for the post hon, My ex husband s a taurus, mom and sis scorpio, you know now that i think about it my mom is really nothing like my sister and as far as scorpios go,hmph.. maybe its the actual date that makes the difference there. who knows thanks again

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly fit the profile of an artisan intelligent Aquarious
(as opposed to the dumb ones) And it's shocking how many people fit their respective creed.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

wholeheartedly fit the profile of an artisan intelligent Aquarious
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Thanks for the reply and the humor....lol

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

She's just a nutcase on zodiac signs. She basically knew I was an Aquarius because she's read every zodiac sign in that book of hers at least 10 times. I need to find out the name of that book.

Blanca Rose, I hear you on matching with other signs as time goes on. The problem with that, is so many people started to see that theres profit in that genre of reading so it became very saturated and signs became fabricated as time goes on. So I would suggest finding a zodiac book that was written 30 to 40 years ago, when/which the authors was few and most likely really did have the talent to write a "real" zodiac book. Daily horoscopes are b/s.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Seems to be a few aquarius interested in this subject. Maybe it's part of out sign. I tend to agree with Tek-Neek55, you just need to find the right source, or find a talented person who's not in it for the money. Remember though, the stars only bear witness to certain events or likely traits, not dictate them. In the end it's up to us individuals and the choices we make in certain events or when certain traits present themselves. That's why many people have multiple traits from multiple signs. If you do find a good source or person please let us know.(They'll probably be aquarius :lol
Thanks for the thread, as I myself have recently been wanting to expand my knowledge in astrology, astronomy and the zodiac. S&F

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

Your welcome, and Thank you for the reply. Hope to keep this going, I will check around for a good source and get back.

top topics

join