It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Take Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"Communism is dead, Capitalism is dying. Islam is the way for revival."

Should we be worried such radical religious fanatics are claiming they will take over the UK? Maybe we shouldn't take these individuals seriously...but these are the same people who sent women with down syndrome to pet markets in Iraq to blow themselves up. These are the same people that caused a large amount of chaos worldwide because of an offensive cartoon. These are the same people who would take their lives in the name of Allah.

Call this an ignorant thread if you want, but there may be serious issues to come in the near future..

In my humble opinion, they're all insane. But I'm also not a follower of any religious institution....

Just felt the need to post this and get other opinions. Thanks!
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Radical Islam PLANS to use this method, but the reality I see before me in the States at least is that it doesn't take more than a generation before kids reject and lessen the beliefs of their parents in place of our system...

In the case of Islam, well.... it takes longer it's strict and all inclusive and it takes a bit longer than for example Russian plants who flocked to NY through the last 50 years, KGB agents joined the mob and put on designer jeans in about 3 weeks on average growing... for kids raised or those indoctrinated into Islam...a generation or so...

But in time they will laugh at their religious leaders just like we do...

Lets face it... even the guys allegedly involved in 9-11 were seen at strip clubs prior...

It's them in Europe and America that will eventually convert, we might have a bigger Islamic base, but most will in 40 years be Islamic like most of us are Christian or Jewish, namely on holidays and stuff...

I expect in most of America, Ramadan will be a week where kids get presents by the time i'm an old man, not too much to worry about.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

It's just a matter of time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3dbd41de559.jpg[/atsimg]
Europe's Angry Muslims

Summary --

Radical Islam is spreading across Europe among descendants of Muslim immigrants. Disenfranchised and disillusioned by the failure of integration, some European Muslims have taken up jihad against the West. They are dangerous and committed -- and can enter the United States without a visa.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
From "Audacity of Hope",by Barack Obama...

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

That line sums up where his loyalties are.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
For those who didn't know this,it should be a real eye-opener!

truthseeker2473.blogspot.com...

This is a great summation of the involvement of the Catholic church and it's long relationship with Islam.

(For anyone studying the "end-times",this info is a priceless piece to the puzzle! You'll know what I mean.)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry too much about islam gaining popurality in the near future. With all our energy focused on the blame game for political enviormrntal issues etc...and no energy focusing on fixing the problems I can fairly say the humans in the near future will have bigger problems to deal with and religion will take a backstance and decline when ppl realise religion isnt helping us solve the problems

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

But here we're talking about a religion that says if you don't believe in their God you should be killed!

Popularity and Notoriety are too different things! Incidents like what just happened at Ft.Hood and the upcoming trials in NYC for those responsible for the 9/11 attacks will keep this very much "in the news".

The bad thing is,we're getting hit from every angle...The Health Care bill,Cap-n-Trade,Unemployment,Food Safety bills,Flu pandemics,Martial Law,Illegal aliens,..."aliens" from Outer Space probably aren't too far off either!

It's enough to make me want to go back to bed and stay there!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

the vast majority peole who have found faith in islam, live in poor undeveloped countires. Which people are more likely to take the full brunt of major enviornmental change? Then take in account of how well do their government responds to disasters. IF the world is going through enviormrntal change and disasters are happening too frequently for us too keep up. There is going to be a lot of deaths.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by loner007]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by loner007]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

I wouldnt worry too much about islam
gaining popurality in the near future.

With over a billion existing believers, I don't think islam really needs to worry about finding converts. It would be much easier to simply outbreed everyone else.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Hmm Check the birth rate for muslims in developed countries. The size of the family is the same as everdody elses from the same region. Uk muslims have same number of kids as black indian welsh scots etc...
As i said the vast majority of people converting to Islam live in poor undeveloped countries. It is here as you say they will outbreed us because people form undeveloped uneducated countires tend to have more children. This isnt an Islamic thing. This happens regardless of what faith they follow its more of survival. The more kids u have more chance one is likely to survive to adult. Now i go back to my point of many deaths occuring in these areas due to climate change in the near future.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I am much more worried about the PTB myself.

Although, if I were in Britain I might feel much as you do now that I think about it. I believe there are certain similarities between what you speak of and the illegal Mexicans here in the States.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d17638dbbd25.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Mexicans are pretty decent tho, share a common religion and basically even ethnically a large percentage are mainly European.

Aside from the fact that Mexico is a mess and there is allot of crime, most Mexicans won't pose much of a challenege nor have they long term in regards to integration.

Mexicans who even care or even know about the silly reconquista thing are not a large portion of the population, most are really nice, the people have no stigma about marrying into our culture either...

There is no actual "Mexican" problem when you mesh the numbers it just means North America might have a bit of a light tan when it all pans out...

I'm here in AZ and yeah.... the wet backs the guys right over the border stand out, but those here for awhile very often have American spouses the kids look like anyone else, it's no different or any kind of a problem than waves of Irish or Italians turned out to be...

It's a totally different thing than Islamic immigration and potential culture clash... Mexicans mostly like us...

And I have to add, as an American you have to be kind of really racist to have major issue with lots of cute Catholic Spanish girls entering the mix...

I mean come on...even the Nazis had no problem running to Argentina and Brazil

I'm sorry embracing Mexico in the long run can only make this continent stronger and better, we have made that place a mess for along time, maybe for reason in the past, but they mainly really like us and act cool and work hard when they come here. Any crime is a result of this stupid war on drugs and the poverty we caused them by suppressing them for so long.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I also have to add... the real answer, particularly in America if you don't want to be absorbed is to have children...

You could say what radical Islam is doing...is Hostile

But if you want to absorb them not be absorbed, you fight with the same weapons, culture and children.

We have lost family values, we don't have kids... Intentional or not... It's OUR fault if it goes that way.

The numbers in Europe and America massively still favor our culture if we just have more kids....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Living here in America, I have no problem with Mexicans once so ever. Except...I do when they check out my girlfriend's butt and don't even be discreet about it.

As for crime? Every ethnic group in this country commits a crime. Mexicans are just here to get paid for their work. In the UK, it seems Muslims are there to make a mess and cause trouble...all in the name of their precious God.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
By the way

Mexicans here do not riot and kill others that don't convert to their religion.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what part of the Uk you live in and how well people are trying to inregrate..

I've worked with a lot of new muslim imigrants in the UK, and most want to get away from the sh*t they left behind... and it does appear to my eye to be the 2nd/3rd generation that seem to have the most problems with British society.

If it does continue at the rate it is with protest and counter protest.. while the likes of Labour make noises that they protect minorites, then I think it might get a bit hairy for a while, but that is what I think the PTB want.

Edit a bit of bad gramma

[edit on 14/11/09 by thoughtsfull]

top topics

join