It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Bigfoot"Experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I want to share my experience and have you guys give me ideas on why this occured.

So, I live in the country. I've pretty much lived in this house all my life. I've never seen anything weird. I know the wild life around here. I know when there is a deer in the woods, or a small animal. I can just tell by the way they walk. There are alot of Cyotes. But in the passed couple of months some strange things have been happening.

In the beginning of October of this year, my sister and I (She lives right next too me in the same yard) were coming home from a friends. We got out of the car and heard strange knocking noises in the woods. After a few minutes we heard grunting and coughing. Very strange. The coughing ws very low, no human could re-create the noise. I went home a bit disturbed by hearing such noises. Well a couple of nights later I decided to walk over to my sisters house. My porch light ws on and so was hers, which lights the road up a little bit. I started walking across the yard when suddenly I saw a tall black HUGE figure down on the road. I know it wasn't my shadow becuase it was shaped differently. It started to move forward and run. I ran too LOL. I got to the beginning of my sisters driveway and the thing was already at the end of the driveway. it looked up at me, its eyes were glowing. Had to be six feet six inches to say the least, because it looked like it was slumped over. When it ran it sounded like bare feet hitting concrete. I was a bit disturbed. Over the passed few weeks after this experience, I would hear would knocking, grunts and growls. I had a rock thrown at me too. It was a small rock, and it was dark so I couldn't find it. I decided to be brave and sit out one night. I grabbed a peice of chopped wood, and hit it against a tree. Guess what happened? It responded back. I did this for a couple of weeks, then it suddenly stopped.

Never has bigfoot been spotted here. I did research to see. Alot of sightings around the counties I live in but not here. I heard they can migrate..can they? Was this a Bigfoot? I think it was. Also, I haven't heard any cyotes AT ALL, which is very strange to say the least. Maybe they migrate? Maybe somoene could clear this up for me

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Interesting story! Sorry but I don't really have anything important I can share, other than saying that your story sounds very familiar to others I've read, with the wood knocking.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Good story! I bet you were scared out of your wits! Where do you live, city and state?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All I will say is that I live in Ohio. In the eastern part. Oh yes I was scared, but I did communicate with it!!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by capgirl]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Don't be afraid.
The bigfoots are intelligent.
Think of them as Chewbacca from Star Wars.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Get it on tape, or take a good picture. Where do you live if you dont mind me asking? Call Bigfoot hunters while it is still going on.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The problem is, its gone. I mean like NOTHING. It was gone faster than it happened if you know what I mean. I think its gone. It moved on maybe? Just the weirdest thing I've ever experienced besides the paranormal

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
MonsterQuest has done a number of episodes on Bigfoot. In Canada, they noticed that a lot of reports came from areas during a certain time of the year. They investigated the area, and lots of the land contained wild blueberries. They figure the Bigfoots migrate around the continent looking for food, and they know what's in season and what's not. Maybe they're moving south now that it's getting colder, and one happened to camp out near your place for a while?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The wood knocking thing, Ive experienced before. And it was no echo. You knock 4 times, he/she knocks 4 times, beat the crap out of the tree, and he or she will do the same.

Did you smell it? Bigfoot has the most strongest revolting musky godawful smell to my knowledge... of smells...

It could be a elk or something as well, your description of the story thorougly reminds me of guiding for some american hunters and one night I heard a bull elk rubbin up against a tree about 40 yards in front of me, gruntin away and squeakin, kickin dirt, then ran into the creek, didnt sound like bare feet though...

I had a random guy show up one day and tell me that bigfoot was in the general area, the guy could track him with his pendulum, (water witch) He also said there might be a ley line in the area as well... could explain for certain migratory patterns..

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Great Story!
If you can afford it, you should buy one or more infra-red cameras. They are inexpensive these days and with a cheap TV PCI-card you you can feed the footage directly into your PC and record it digitally.

It is possible that they migrate and will return this spring.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Cool. Welcome to the wonderful world of Bigfoot encounters...

The woodknocking thing is very common place, and has been reported many, many times.

Is there a history of sightings of the big fella in your area? I'll understand if you're unwilling to say where in Ohio you live. I am curious, though...

Anyhow, great story and well told.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The Lakota, call Bigfoot Chiye-tanka "chiye" means "elder brother" and "tanka" means "great" or "big". In English, though, the Lakota usually call him "the big man". "There is your Big man standing there, ever waiting, ever present, like the coming of a new day," Oglala Lakota Medicine Man Pete Catches "He is both spirit and real being, but he can also glide through the forest, like a moose with big antlers, as though the trees weren't there... I know him as my brother... I want him to touch me, just a touch, a blessing, something I could bring home to my sons and grandchildren, that I was there, that I approached him, and he touched me." Ray Owen, son of a Dakota spiritual leader."They exist in another dimension from us, but can appear in this dimension whenever they have a reason to. See, it's like there are many levels, many dimensions. When our time in this one is finished, we move on to the next, but the Big Man can go between. The Big Man comes from God. He's our big brother, kind of looks out for us.The existence of The Big Man is taken for granted throughout North America, and so are his powerful psychic abilities.The Big Man knows when humans are searching for him and that he chooses when and to whom to make an appearance, and that his psychic powers account for his ability to elude the white man's efforts to capture him or hunt him down. In Indian culture, the entire natural world -- the animals, the plants, the rivers, the stars -- is seen as a family.The increasing appearances of The big man are not only a message or warning to the individuals or communities to whom he appears, but to humankind at large.A messenger who appears as a warning from the Creator that man's disrespect for His sacred instructions has upset the harmony and balance of existence!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered why man's eyes don't glow in the dark? I think it's so you know when your looking at an animal lol, such as you were. I've read some very interesting material on the bigfoot and they are quite clever. Maybe it left, maybe it just went farther up the hill? Is there any good places around your land where it could hide? If there is, maybe set some mild traps, ya know just a little something noting deadly or painful to it, but atleast something that would let you know if there is anything around still or not...Anyone you know thats a practical joker and they were just having some fun, or atleast anyone around thats 6'6''?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by scorps

I was thinking elk or maybe a large stag.

Very interesting though that it responded to the knocking.

Woodwytch

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hey sounds cool

I have had a couple of weird events happen, "no knokin" but I tried using one of these at night, and know something came to investigate!
en.wikipedia.org...(music)

I don't know what came , but I had the hair on my neck standing on ends, and knew I was being watched...it could be a person, or a curious animal, but I just had that feeling that I was not alone!

I'm not to far from you, "similar terrain"

Anyways not much to add but its an idea.....

I made mine outa a piece of 1/4 inch play wood and kite string.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Cool story, as others have said, maybe try and get it on film. You can get a camera trap which snaps an image when the sensor is activated. Maybe set some bait up somewhere where you think it passes, like a natural trail. Also look for footprints. I remember watching an episode of destination truth where a rock was thrown at them during a bigfoot hunting. I think they do this because you are getting close to where they live, and like most animals, they will defend their territory.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just find bigfoot too hard to believe. It has been talked about for decades, yet no real proof has ever been provided. I would think in that time someone would have real evidence

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by l0rds0fcha0s

It depends upon what you call evidence.

I had all the evidence I needed, or will ever need, when I saw Sasquatch with my own two little eyeballs.

Here's a link that you might find interesting.

Skookum cast

Now this is somewhat controversial, but it might point you in the right direction to realizing that there is proof of sorts out there. Proof that is ridiculed, yet won't go away...

...and you know the old saying about smoke and fire.

[edit on 11/14/2009 by seagull]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Greetings,

It appears as if you have encountered one or more specimens of the Sasquatch species. The elements you describe in your experiences are the same as reported in Sasquatch encounters including mine. There are several websites you can report your experience to or find additional information. They include www.bfro.net or we have a site listing one of the rare close encounters at www.sierrasquatch.net as Encounter in the Desolation Wilderness. There are others and if you would like more info you can contact the webmaster at sierrasquatch.

Please be aware that these near encounters can generate PTSD which may need to be treat professionally depending on the severity of your experience. This was determined by Dr. Matthew Johnson who had a near encounter in the Oregon National Monument in July 2000.

As a general rule the species will not harm you but simply attempt to intimidate you into leaving what they consider their territory. If you still feel afraid at night to go out you can carry a large handgun, 12 gage shotgun or heavy caliber rifle. Again, they normally will not remain in an area for long if gunfire is directed at them.

My advice is to withdraw from their presence by backing away if they display intimidating behaviors.

If you happen to actually hit one be aware they can be extremely dangerous as a wounded animal and quite often move as a family or hunting group. Our advice from is to immediately reload and watch your back.

Thanks for posting and you made my day.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ohio has a large number of reported sightings, in excess of 200 so something is going on. Here is link to OH BFR reports:

www.bfro.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join