It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Candidate for Alien Abduction?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

My eyes certainly have a few colours, mostly pale blue though there's orange in the middle and sometimes people think blue or brown or grey or green.

Slightly built though strong and very very fast at everything, running, typing, talking, walking, like rarely on normal speed, extremely fast thinking, very intellectual with qualifications and interests in many areas, probably enhanced during abductions, in fact almost certain.

Good at winning, competitions, work contracts, sales, opportunities always arise, to be honest I have felt like my life has been controlled in so many ways.

I feel like abductions have given me great power though this power has sinisterly been tapped or utilised negatively by another organisation.

Born very near MOD nuclear base, moved a few hundred miles as an adult to very near lots of MOD bases and an area of high alien activity, sightings etc.

First abduction experience is a recalled experience of helping a small, possibly child, escaped grey, hiding in woods from men looking for it after siren sounded, it was making sort of moaning sounds and was wounded, led it to den in woods and there was 'goo' from it's wound, helped patch it with leaves then saucer, light beam and abduction, at first I was considered hostile though I know I left there a friend, everything was telepathic and I got the impression the two greys in saucer were the smaller greys parents.

I was only around 8 years old and since then have had many abduction experiences as well as other 'supernatural' experiences and have since then always felt a very strong sense of paternity from ufo's and some other experiences.

I believe there are many direct links to humans from aliens and are either controlled by and or part of the same force.

The term 'alien' to me could mean any person, any being from anywhere.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
According to Derrel Sims, 40% of all abductions are of the Irish-Keltic + Indian decent. My family was Scotch-Cherokee. Need I say any more both liked to Fight and are not afraid.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksonpollock

I do not talk about abduction to people, but both my twin and I believe we were continuously taken over a course of years. I do not remember anything, other than having strong fear reactions to certain movements, or something seen out of the corner of my eyes.For years I would wake up at night, in bed, and not know who I was or where I was and why I was in this bed. This ended after I stopped having children. It turns out my twin was having the same thing happening to her, but we just never realized it until a few years ago ...my father saw UFOs in the 1950s. He and my grandfather both worked for the govt. My twin and I have some esp and some unusual abilities, and this might well be coincidences. My daughter is unreasonably scared of aliens. I never talked to her about this, and never let her watch scary movies. Again, coincidences? Who knows? So, I just keep quiet so as not to come across as a wacko weird person. Yes, I have a high IQ, so do my siblings, and so did my parents.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by mellisamouse

My eyes certainly have a few colours, mostly pale blue though there's orange in the middle and sometimes people think blue or brown or grey or green.

Slightly built though strong and very very fast at everything, running, typing, talking, walking, like rarely on normal speed, extremely fast thinking, very intellectual with qualifications and interests in many areas, probably enhanced during abductions, in fact almost certain.

Good at winning, competitions, work contracts, sales, opportunities always arise, to be honest I have felt like my life has been controlled in so many ways.

I feel like abductions have given me great power though this power has sinisterly been tapped or utilised negatively by another organisation.

Born very near MOD nuclear base, moved a few hundred miles as an adult to very near lots of MOD bases and an area of high alien activity, sightings etc.

First abduction experience is a recalled experience of helping a small, possibly child, escaped grey, hiding in woods from men looking for it after siren sounded, it was making sort of moaning sounds and was wounded, led it to den in woods and there was 'goo' from it's wound, helped patch it with leaves then saucer, light beam and abduction, at first I was considered hostile though I know I left there a friend, everything was telepathic and I got the impression the two greys in saucer were the smaller greys parents.

I was only around 8 years old and since then have had many abduction experiences as well as other 'supernatural' experiences and have since then always felt a very strong sense of paternity from ufo's and some other experiences.

I believe there are many direct links to humans from aliens and are either controlled by and or part of the same force.

The term 'alien' to me could mean any person, any being from anywhere.

Since writing this I have read the rest of the thread, very interesting.

The MOD where I was born near is in Scotland, my bloodlines are traceable back to St John in 500AD or around then and possibly Stewart, family connections to the House of Orange too and have, since a child been very interested in Vikings, Ancient Egypt and Judaism, I am also AB- and have natural reddish colour to blonde / brown hair.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by plugandplay51

That applies to me seeing as my family date back to Ancient Ireland and well into middle ages scotland. I should get my blood checked to see if it's RH neg.. it shouldnt be as my mum and dads are positive. If it is.. it would explain the things i have seen and witnessed.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Really if there gonna abduct me I'm gonna throw a Molotov cocktail

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

The MOD where I was born near is in Scotland, my bloodlines are traceable back to St John in 500AD or around then and possibly Stewart, family connections to the House of Orange too and have, since a child been very interested in Vikings, Ancient Egypt and Judaism, I am also AB- and have natural reddish colour to blonde / brown hair.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

I would be very interested in hearing more about the geneology aspect, without you having to reveal personal information. Perhaps someone could start a thread about the House of Orange and the Royal House of Stewart and we could glean some information from that. I also think the coat of arms and heraldry symbols are very important clues.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by plugandplay51
According to Derrel Sims, 40% of all abductions are of the Irish-Keltic + Indian decent. My family was Scotch-Cherokee. Need I say any more both liked to Fight and are not afraid.

But are you comfortable in a skirt...er, I mean, kilt?

I think the proper geneological term is "Scots" rather than Scotch.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i agree there must be life out there...

but people who think hilary clinton is a reptillian make conspiracy theorists look like idiots. sorry

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

nothing to do with the topic at hand.. we are wondering about common factors in alien abductions and whether it depends on your bloodline.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
My Family has had ubduction experiences that started with my father. My grandmother was a lakota skinwalker and my father is very gifted paranormally I have never had memories of ubductions but I do remember Weird dreams(Feeling pain in a dream but unable to wake up) and have had dreams come true.

I have had similar dreams. Once when I was very young, under 10, I had an encounter with something. To me it seemed like a Shaman. Since then I have had very vivid, almost cinematic, visions of Aliens a few times. Also, I have had encounters with other worldly entities. EVP's and actual manifestation that others witnessed. Can predict things. Almost eerily.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I used to dismiss abduction because a lot of the stories seemed made up and very few that i've seen have any solid evidence. but i read a few accounts of people whose stories made me think that I might have been abducted as a kid. I've always had a really vivid, but short, memory of what seems like a dream. I remember spending the night at a girl's house when I was maybe 6 years old. I slept on the couch, and I had a "dream" that I was woken up by the girl and let outside to a glowing spaceship. I don't remember anything else about it, but it makes me wonder if something happened that night that would possibly explain my fixation with UFO phenomenon now. I read Zecharia Sitchin like it's Harry Potter. So, I'm not saying I was abducted for sure, but it's an interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

What is the common denominator of those who have been abducted?
I was "chosen" for this and personally think it had to do with an ability for astral travel or energy work.

Is it a genetic factor?
Could be family lines allow for psychic ability and therefore more likely to be chosen. Runs in nearly every member of my family.

Is it some predisposition of acceptance?
Not sure they care if you accept it or not

Is it simply because you willed it?
I never hoped, willed, or asked for it, although I have had 3 seperate instances of UFO sightings.

Do you think you were sold into abduction by some covenant in your ancestral line?
According to a Tibetan Buddhist Lama who I spoke with after being abducted, the abduction/surgery experience has to do with what's called a "Racial memory" and is directly associated with which alien race/lineage you are associated with.

Why do you think you might be a candidate for alien abduction?
Nothing more than stated above.

Edited for text color

[edit on 14-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I would not call myself a candidate for alien abduction. I was born pre-mature and nearly died in the hospital, I wear pretty thick glasses and have been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. I would call myself pretty smart and I read a lot of books on various subjects, but in terms of genetic quality not the greatest.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Don't sell yourself short

I've worked pretty extensively with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and with kids with Asperger's. There is A LOT of hidden genius and understanding there!

If you have trouble maybe relating with people sometime, please don't mark it is a genetic fault - it could be the world is getting ready for exactly who you are!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Me too man, insomnia, asthma, grade 7 I was so sick I almost died, but since have never been brought down by illness (Im a fighter!) I was also in 'Honours' classes in high school.

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Really if there gonna abduct me I'm gonna throw a Molotov cocktai

Good luck with that

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank you for the uplifting thoughts. I usually like to stick by myself and am not great dealing with people and being sociable but I am sure eventually I will find my niche in society.
In some ways I would probably have an easier time talking to a reptoid/Nordic/Grey than another human being...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Hey, Kool-Aid!

I think that's a good movie idea too. Check out the interviews with this Duncan fellow on Project Camelot. He has a lot of really good childhood stories about stuff like that. His father apparently gave him up for all sorts of secret tests when he was very small and he doesn't remember a lot of the time from ages about 6-12, if I recall. Very interesting stuff. His life would make a hell of a movie.

projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by IceOwl]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Raregolddragon

All symptoms described are cured and controlled by taking the right amount of vitamins and mineral supplements with the correct nutritional diet.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Would those with Rh- would be a bloodline that is predominately alien genetics? Are they seeking information on our genetic codes? Or are they using us for sustenance in some way? Perhaps using a certain line of human blood for some reason? Does their survival depend on human blood in some way? Is this why a "Harvest" is being referred to now? Could this be why the scriptures say blood is sacred? And why did these creatures require so many animal sacrifices? Do they drink our blood or use it to transform their appearance? Or as another poster said....perhaps use our human genetics or blood to heal themselves and make repairs.

Would those with Rh- would be a bloodline that is predominately alien genetics? Are they seeking information on our genetic codes? Or are they using us for sustenance in some way? Perhaps using a certain line of human blood for some reason? Does their survival depend on human blood in some way? Is this why a "Harvest" is being referred to now? Could this be why the scriptures say blood is sacred? And why did these creatures require so many animal sacrifices? Do they drink our blood or use it to transform their appearance? Or as another poster said....perhaps use our human genetics or blood to heal themselves and make repairs.

Since a child I have suffered from unknown cause anaemia, in the last 10 years, twice it has gotten so bad as they wanted to do a transfusion and when my blood counts gets to normal from taking iron, somehow twice it diminished back to really low.

I have recently had a few abduction experiences where there was physical 'work' done on me, one of them was a long 2 pronged matt metal instrument being shoved inside my nose.

If these abductions are real or some kind of astral travel / consciousness memory or something else, they certainly have corresponding physical effects and increasing awareness of events.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join