It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Candidate for Alien Abduction?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

oh! You got me! I better make sure to spell check, and re-read every post!

Afterall, it is sooo important to the context of the thread!

also, why do some people attack others for having a high IQ. It's not some crime, it's not looking down on others, it's not something we ASKED for....it is something 95% of people who know me, don't know, nor ever will, because I am almsot embarrassed by it.

What, should we hide it, or be ashamed of it?

Also, I know a lot of people who ARE beautiful as well, but people like you make it seem as if it is something to be ashamed of.

wth???

[edit on 14-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

oh! You got me! I better make sure to spell check, and re-read every post!

Afterall, it is sooo important to the context of the thread!

also, why do some people attack others for having a high IQ. It's not some crime, it's not looking down on others, it's not something we ASKED for....it is something 95% of people who know me, don't know, nor ever will, because I am almsot embarrassed by it.

What, should we hide it, or be ashamed of it?

Also, I know a lot of people who ARE beautiful as well, but people like you make it seem as if it is something to be ashamed of.

wth???

[edit on 14-11-2009 by mellisamouse]

Well hmm, you have like 3 posts talking about how special you are, so I am pretty sure you are not embarrassed by any of those things. All I am saying is you lose credibility of your intelligence by saying how incredible smart and good looking you are. When you could of simply said my IQ is above average, or pretty high, not HOLY CRAP ITS OFF THE CHARTS OMG I AM SO SMART. BTW I seen your youtube video and you look like you are in your early to mid thirties is my guess. Low self esteem perhaps? Or maybe you are just an attention queen.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Hey there Alethea,

I had a 'conscious' abduction over a decade ago (you can read the two threads I made by clicking the links in my signature).

At the time I never considered myself a prime candidate in any way ... hell, I'd never given any serious thought to the possibilities of extraterrestrial life elswhere out there prior to this experience !

Since that time my opinion has changed somewhat, for example I have remembered incidents throughout my life that had always been blurred before. One time in particular when I was about 3yrs old in the middle of the day ... and many not so conscious times since.

I do tend to go with the genetic theory ... I was adopted at 6weeks old.

Fortunately, I have always had positive experiences unlike other people ... I have never been scared and after the 'conscious' experience (mentioned in my threads), I discovered I knew about 'stuff' I had no knowledge of before ... things I can't explain ... mostly about the ancient world (Egypt in particular).

I feel I should state that I am neither a fantasist / idiot / or freak, in spite of some of my interests. I'm actually a very down to earth type !!! But according to a test in another thread I am a 'right brainer'.

Woody

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I would agree that if abduction is a real phenomenon, then the victims are specifically chosen based on their Genetics for whatever reason. I would think the aliens are choosing humans with more favorable genetics - sort of like the Nazis did.

As to what exactly these aliens are doing with the genetic subjects is anyone's guess (could be anythoing from disease research to a breeding program). We may not even be able to comprehend what they're doing at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Never have and never will be abducted

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you have a bloodline you are on their list. For example, amongst those I have written to concerning the abductions, many have the Scottish House of Stuart bloodline. One has a bloodline to Eastern Europe kings. When we had a house guest and a whole bunch of stuff happened, for he was AB- and battles are done over that dna. We had scoop marks appear on our arms spontaneously while in the house writing to a knowledgable friend for advice, as we had been told (he and my oldest son spoke the words in a robotic way, when we were outside after we had noticed shadows and tall stealted shapes out back, and a red sticker made the shape leap out. Our houseguest said he kept hearing in his mind, "do not be alarmed we are here." This time they both said, its going to be a battle.

It really freaked me out, and I've been an experiencer all my life. Well, immediatley my friend long distance asked me if he was AB -, and said the zetans are not allowed to take that dna. However, they do.

In the end, while he was in an altered state and had said a few strange things, that made me realize it wasnt him talking, after that dna was taken and after he had lost it and gone around the house yelling. So I quickly said, was that you? His eyes had been glazed a bit, and they focused and then he said, "no that's not me." I said "ask them, why they are abducting my family, my kids, why mess with us, we're not AB -, like you, average O+." The answer came, because we have the Jewish bloodline and they have to repair their dna.

After that, he went into the living room. Now he had been really aggressive. We couldnt see the grey that had taken the dna, but both of us knew exactly where he was, I have energy recognition. Our guest had had some significant memories return, even more than I have, he's an indigo. And he was really angry at the zetans, taking stuff. We've never been angry, and prefer love and light approach and I need a peaceful house, so this week was traumatic.

Suddenly in the living room, he said something odd, "(my name) go outside and don't be afraid no matter what." I didn't move. Then again he repeated it. I went outside, for a moment, then thought this isnt right, thats not him. Ran in the house and he had hit the floor, and was writhing in agony. It took ten minutes to get him to the couch and out of it. My older 19 year old helped move him. I've never seen a tazering but it was something like that or neuro. He was screaming. Afterwards, he had a false memory and had thought we had done bad things to him all day. Then after about 20 minutes or more, he had two completely different memories of the day.

My friend said they threw a neuro net on him because he was being really aggressive.
We saw several crafts during his visit, and after the battle there was ET script clean cut, as if lazered through the clouds. It was really strange.

Bloodlines. RH - dna. They take this dna.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If you have a bloodline you are on their list. For example, amongst those I have written to concerning the abductions, many have the Scottish House of Stuart bloodline.

well, that is fascinating. I am of the house of Stewart bloodline (middle name is even Stewart)....

I'd like to hear more of what you know regarding this.

tamale

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
your sold into alien abduction option thing sounds like the plot in a good story. i will probably obsess over the thought for a while.

this does raise a good question, is there any connection between the abductees?

if so what is it.

if anyone here who has been abducted or something has an idea of what the link might be, speak up.

Watch the mini-series TAKEN, it's a storyline surrounding the families of the Roswell abductions and how they were 'related' according to purpose of the aliens. Yes I realize it's SCI-FI production, but nonetheless it's something I could watch over and over...just for the possibilities it has.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

My biggest fear with alien abductions is knowing if i had children,they too would be dragged into the alien abductions.I would not want that to happen but there is nothing i can do to stop it.You have to remember.The aliens choose you.You just do not ask aliens to abduct you.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think I was abducted. Mind you have a lot of realist dreams. I 15 at the time and year was 2005.

It was a rather strange experience. I remember being under a lot of stress but not much pain. I don't think it was physical pain.

I have no rare gens other then my red beard. I am white my eyes are a green brown. The hair on my head is brown. My height is 5'6 my build is skinny I don't seem to gain any fat but that could be the fact I am still a teen.

I am often told I have an above average intelligence but I think there being nice because I don't fill that smart at times. My friends say I have personality issues. They say I go though a lot of mood swings but that could be me just being me or the fact I am teen.

Nothing has happened to me or manifested on me or around me. There was a few sightings of 3 UFO's a year ago but that is about it.

However I seem to get rather sickly during the summer. I can never eat more then a few bites of food with out filling like I need to throw up.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes I tend to leave few in a post.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I do tend to go with the genetic theory ... I was adopted at 6weeks old.

Hi Woody. Thank you for your input.

The adoption factor seems to be prevalent in most of the personal accounts I have read.

There is something intriguing about this.

Could it be that one of the natural parents knows that this is occuring within their bloodline and is trying to "hide" the child in order to spare them whatever is going on with this contact?

IDK. But this aspect of abduction is something I see as a possible common demoninator.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214

If you have a bloodline you are on their list. For example, amongst those I have written to concerning the abductions, many have the Scottish House of Stuart bloodline.

well, that is fascinating. I am of the house of Stewart bloodline (middle name is even Stewart)....

I'd like to hear more of what you know regarding this.

tamale

It is the Royal House of Stewart.

This is through Mary, Queen of Scots. The spelling was originally Stewart.

And btw, just because your name is 'Stewart' does NOT make you "of" the House.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hello all! 1st post ever!

I thought I'd share this with you; may be useful to the context of the conversation.

Ever since I was a kid I've been freaked out by aliens. Always. I saw fire in the sky and having not been predispostioned to what "aliens" looked like I was terrified. I've never talked to anyone in my family about it because we're all simple folk and I didn't want to sound nutty.

Anyhow years later my father told me a story about what he thought was an alcohol induced dream. He tells me that he awakes to find a little man on his hands and knees staring at him not three inches from his face. He can't move and a giant glowing humming ring is scanning his body. After that it gets kinda fuzzy, but he's had the same "dream" in a span of about 6 months; 1 year before the phoenix lights. The tripped out thing is that I know my dad doesn't believe in ufo's and wouldn't be able to provide a description of something like this and have it match up with ufology lore.

I had my own experiences later on down the road while on heavy drugt abuse and sober. Was around for phoenix lights and had a similar sighting of the same shape (V) but smaller in another town about 6 months after the fact.

About 2 years ago my dad and I were talking about the phoenix lights in front of my grandfather, to which he replies that his brother used to see those lights all the time in Texas, but he kinda made a joked of it ya know?

Anyhow, I'm definetely going to have to go with the bloodline theory, although I don't think it is a result of any kind of ancestral agreement. See all the males on my side of the family have heart conditions and eye problems.

Check for grammar.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have thought about this for awhile. I have run across this association about a specific blood group so to speak, the RH antigen not present (-RH), there's a few threads here and ill try to link www.greatdreams.com... ,
www.spiritconnectionstore.com... ,
They have some good stuff, hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
I have thought about this for awhile. I have run across this association about a specific blood group so to speak, the RH antigen not present (-RH), there's a few threads here and ill try to link www.greatdreams.com... ,
www.spiritconnectionstore.com... ,
They have some good stuff, hope it helps.

Would those with Rh- would be a bloodline that is predominately alien genetics?

Are they seeking information on our genetic codes? Or are they using us for sustenance in some way? Perhaps using a certain line of human blood for some reason?

Does their survival depend on human blood in some way?
Is this why a "Harvest" is being referred to now?
Could this be why the scriptures say blood is sacred?

And why did these creatures require so many animal sacrifices? Do they drink our blood or use it to transform their appearance? Or as another poster said....perhaps use our human genetics or blood to heal themselves and make repairs.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

We must be far distant cousins. This is the illumanati bloodline. My walk in friend went further, in the bloodlines families going through William of Orange to the rulers of Ancietn Egypt, and they weren't human, through the Judaic lines and ultimately Sumeria.

Though his family had an alternate bloodline with the AB - that went through a different, opposing group to the nukis. Of which Sparta is a part. I had that explained a bit.

In the end, the Et bloodlines, and nuki ones in particular that are widely spread throughout the planet even throughout the indigenous populations, is the dna that the greys need to repair themselves and ready themselves for the new plane that will emerge.

Also, they do abductions of starseeds, who are often in these families, which are very common, as well. Jessica, talks about this here:

First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

I love her very much, and recognized her energy, she is Sirian Starseed, feline and aware of this very much. She has so much information, and shines her ligth wonderfully.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
your sold into alien abduction option thing sounds like the plot in a good story. i will probably obsess over the thought for a while.

Maybe the story has already been outlined but we don't know the details.

If the gods made "covenants" with not only individuals, but entire groups of people, as per biblical scriptures....could this not obligate their progeny for many generations?

Could it be that people are abducted as part of a bargain struck long ago with their ancestors?

As to the reason...are the aliens experimenting on them? Playing with their genetics? Doing horrible psych games? Seeding them with super intelligence? Turning them into robotic zombies when triggered to carry out an order? What?

I like the idea of intergenerational bargains. It explains a lot. As for the reason, I think they're simply studying us. What reason do we take a frog from its environment, strap it to a cold metal table and prod and poke it with all types of strange objects? If a society is more scientifically advanced wouldnt it make sense that they do science just for the sake of learning? Not to implant us with subliminal messages or just play mind games.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Back before my dads side of the family emigrated to Scotland, we date back at least 1700+ years in Ancient Ireland. On my mothers side it is branched by nearly 2000 years to Egypt and the other side of hers branches 1100+ years to Europe.. i'm 6'3, dark blonde haired and green eyed with a pale complexion i guess the egyptian blood was killed out.
The family has been around for some major historical moments including a number of the family knights becoming members of the Templars.. even today many of the family choose to serve in the military or government.

I don't know if that increases chances mind

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

We must be far distant cousins.

We who? Are you referring to me? I don't even know who you are! I suppose if you get right down to it, everyone on this board could be related through Lucy.

This is the illumanati bloodline.

What exactly are you referring to as "the Illuminati bloodline"? I am afraid without some corresponding reference and documentation, as well as details, this statement has no validity.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Who knows. It's probably a random event. Kinda like fishing. We never know what we're going to pull out or how much it'll weight ... we just know it's going to be a fish.

I think it was Dan Burisch from Project Camelot that said extraterrestrials were not "extra" at all, but human beings thousands of years into the future that had harnessed the ability to warp space and time. He said that abductions were done because our future species had altered DNA and was somehow "corrupted". Supposedly abductions are carried out to retrieve specific markers and help them with their research in repairing the human DNA strain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join