It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words of Wisdom from Sarah Palin:Europe System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I found this Youtube video about the European Health Care system.
It's on Sarahs facebook page.
Clear Message: Less Government : NOT More Government
See for yourself:
European Warning! Don't do it!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Ok I'll bite.

Wouldn't these words of wisdom be from eline van den broek, and palin is just linking to them?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Um........ obama doesn't use his own words the teleprompter tells him what to say.wow this is easy, when you bring up an issue I just put it back on the other guy.obama 101

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I can entirely see how this is obama's fault. Had he not won, and became president, palin would have better writers for her teleprompter. She wouldn't be reduced to simple linking.

This foundation is the flat tax people. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I didn't know about this youtube video until i arrived at
Sarah Palins Facebook page.
I like your style.
Ignore the message of the video. Who cares about that?!
Lets attack the messenger.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I'm not attacking the messenger, I was pointing out your thread title is misleading. I came here to see words of wisdom from sara palin.

You totally tricked me into perusing another thread of yours by ulterior motives.

On the video. I'm no expert, which european system? She's stating that government intervention actually causes the price increases in medical costs. I can agree to some extent.

Which part exactly did you want to cover, your op didn't clarify that, and I was left with a limited area of response.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It is the normal approach of new members.

Sarah Palin is an idiot, /s attack the messenger.

Attack attack attack.

Normal attitude of someone that has NNNNOOOO actual endemic argument.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

I'm not attacking the messenger, I was pointing out your thread title is misleading. I came here to see words of wisdom from sara palin.

You totally tricked me into perusing another thread of yours by ulterior motives.

On the video. I'm no expert, which european system? She's stating that government intervention actually causes the price increases in medical costs. I can agree to some extent.

Which part exactly did you want to cover, your op didn't clarify that, and I was left with a limited area of response.

Wow, another super post by Seiko. Let us hear your actual position or are you here to just.............

Attack attack attack attack....................

With a little obfuscation, denial, argumentative bull, etc etc etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

What attack are you talking about? Seriously?

These are not sara palin's words, they are the words of eline van de broek.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
what the OP meant by making this thread confused me.

the
is throwing me off. the comments arent helping much either.

OP could you clarify a little please?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
reply to post by endisnighe

What attack are you talking about? Seriously?

These are not sara palin's words, they are the words of eline van de broek.

I liked the video.
It's great information.
She is warning us not to go down that path.
One thing it does do is create a lot of jobs. - bureaucrats! -

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OP, what does this issue have to do with Sarah Palin other than you saw it on her Facebook page?

Is the issue that this is Sarah Palin's perspective or is the issue that America's healthcare is doomed to echo the problems of European healthcare?

Words spoken by someone else is considered "Wisdom from Sarah Palin?"

I'm all for learning from others' mistakes, because God knows I can't make them all myself. I wish the American government would learn the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The original words might not have been created originally by the mind of Sarah Palin. However they are words. And Sarah Palin said them, again. What's the problem with saying Words of Wisdom from Sarah Palin? Are they or not they words of wisdom? That seems to me to be what is at issue, really, here. Not who said them first. I guess then, if I tell my grandson to take his vitamins and they will help him to grow up healthy, he should ignore those words? Just because I didn't say them first? That's what's called nitpicking. And it's silly and has no place here in what should be an intelligent discussion forum. Just MHO. Oops. I never said that first: The MHO stuff. Ignore me and pick my nits.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamingsFree

Once again. Here we go.
I bring some very good information about the health care system
in Europe. A very intelligent woman who compares health systems.
I found out about this video on Sarah Palins Facebook page.
OK!
Step 1: Ignore the video

Step 2: Complain about being mislead.

Step 3: Just say whatever! Just make sure and ignore every word
on that video and attack the messenger about whatever.

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You know, I spent two great years in the lovely country of Australia (Brisbane). They have universal healthcare there, and a lot of folks would probably consider it a socialized country.

You know how many homeless people I saw during my stay, 0. There are some but they are homeless because they spend their 'dole' money on drugs. In that country there is always a safety net there for EVERYONE without exception. Australians do not live in the daily fear of their lives being ripped apart by misfortune such as bad health.

I constantly hear comparisons between us, Canada and then Europe. Why don't we ever try to take some lessons from the Aussies?! I'm telling you we could learn a few things if we'd stop being so damned arrogant.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yes, it was great information about the healthcare issue, and I am in total agreement.

Two, it's good to be reminded that Sarah agrees with LESS government.

Three, I'll admit I have personal interest in what she's says because she was the Governor of my state.

So, we're on the same page (aren't we?)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
What's the problem with saying Words of Wisdom from Sarah Palin?

Your title is very, very misleading. It would be the same as me standing there and reading aloud from the bible and then saying that I was the son of God.

Keep putting lipstick on the pig, bud..

new topics

top topics

join