It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by HumbleStudent111
I like this site their are many itilligent people rare is this in the rest of the world
* Experiment with RFID in the Privacy of Your Own Home
* USB Based RFID Reader and Included Tags
* Downloadable software allows you to read the ID of tags and use this data in various ways
* Included RFID Toys book details various RFID based projects:
o RFID Door Lock
o RFID Login to Windows XP
o RFID Enabled Safe
o RFID Employee Time Clock
o RFID Enabled Smart Shelf
* Phidget USB RFID Reader
* USB Cable
* RFID Toys Book Covering RFID Projects and Downloadable Software
* 1 Blue Aquatic Key Chain
* 1 Credit Card Thin Card
* 1 Clamshell (thick) Card
* 1 Small Glass Ampoule
* 1 17mm Black Pill Tag
* 1 30mm Global Disc Tag
* 1 35mm White Disc with Hole
* 1 50mm Button with Sticker Backing
* 1 20mm Button with Sticker Backing
* 1 Inventory Label - Square Version
* 1 CD-ROM Tag
* 1 30mm Clear Thin Lamination Disc
* 1 25mm Clear Thin Lamination Disc
* 1 30mm Clear Thin Lamination Disc with Sticker Backing
* 1 25mm White Disc
The receiver will be able to ascertain the exact route and journey of any asset or person
Originally posted by coorslightly
I believe we should find ways to rewriting the chip, fool it to tell whoever has access to it. what it wants to know, without total control of the administrator of the device . like having 2 sets of books in accounting. the 1st you want them to see and the one you dont want them to see((real books).
most importantly we should figure out a way to remove it from the body by ourselves. so we can tell everyone how to do it at home.
they will never insert that type of thing in me ever!
Originally posted by WorldObserver
I will hack the arm off some storm trooper or politician or the like. I would then use their chip to buy stuff till it gets turned off. Then I will back engineer it so I can spread a virus to every other chip in the world to render them all useless.
I for one can't wait for the challenge!
Originally posted by chrisd250
reply to post by factbeforefiction
if they try and force me to be chipped, i will fight or leave the country...no need for hacks, as a patriot i will not back down from my rights and neither should you....