It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Implanted Chips

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't need to hack the chip because they will never get one in me!
But I will still be using one. You see, if the chips are in the arm, I will hack the arm off some storm trooper or politician or the like. I would then use their chip to buy stuff till it gets turned off. Then I will back engineer it so I can spread a virus to every other chip in the world to render them all useless.

I for one can't wait for the challenge!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think similar experimental chips in which you find in your credit cards and bank cards, could be the evolutionary beginnings of what they will put in YOU.

Any tech is hackable. However, we are 30 years behind what the military tells us we have for tech. If the military is directly behind it, then that is an ugly thought, as hacking becomes much more difficult. Especially when they are using tech, that you and I don't even know exists yet.

I've read somewhere that the newest chinese fighter jets have "online" controls that can be overridden by the commanders on the ground if need be. I'm still trying to find that article again. But I think the jet was the JF-17.

I'm waiting to see if one of those gets hacked. Probably a little more complex than an implanted micro chip...but if it is militarily safeguarded...then getting in would be similar in terms of difficulty level.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Won't the chip only contain a unique 16-digit identifier, just like VeriChip does? Knowing that digit would be as useful as knowing your ATS username..

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

If the chip is a choice meant to stop wars it will, unfortunately, start a war. Maybe that wouldn't be all that unfortunate after all. I will under no circumstances accept any chip whether implantable or not. I am 100% human and plan to remain that way.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
just how deep does this chip go into the arm?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hi dudes/dudettes
just joined and first posting.

how to hack rfid tags.
1.locate tag in your body
2.get scalpel(anesthetic optional) and cut out.get a friend to do it for you if too squeamish.
3.get a new one from a morgue or cemetary or reverse engineer to make your own.
4.place under flesh colored adhesive bandage.

what scares me is biometeric systems(retina/fingerprints/dna)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wouldn't we need one of those said chips?

Would it be possibly to let them chip you and then dig it out? or

Hmm

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just to perhaps freak everyone out. Future implants, i mean future, in about 30 years will be consumed through food, similar to an ordinary medical pill. So this primitive style of implant is only a testing phase for systems check and analysis. Nothing more nothing less.

Example:

Think of the bulky pc's which were made available to the public in the 70's, then look at your cell phone. See the difference, that is how your mind should be thinking as to what is coming of age.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

But what if they just give you a new chip? Then how many times will you have to hack?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I think the best tactic is to just point blank refuse to let anyone put a CHIP in you.

“Screw you and you’re CHIP” *Goes to gets his gun*

But good thread I'd like to know how to hack these things, if they ever come into force.

It would be better than haveing to hack my arm off.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaintedJustice
i think chipping serial crimanals and pedo's would be a very good idea ... maybe children to for obvious reasons .... but if a pedo coould just come here and read how to hack his / her chip then maybe its not a good idea to give them ideas on how to hack it ...

i think it will start with the above then move on over to the genral public .......

I agree with you here... pedos, rapists and serious nut jobs should have the chip!!!

Dunno about children... maybe they wouldnt need a chip if all the pedos had one...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I believe we should find ways to rewriting the chip, fool it to tell whoever has access to it. what it wants to know, without total control of the administrator of the device . like having 2 sets of books in accounting. the 1st you want them to see and the one you dont want them to see((real books).

most importantly we should figure out a way to remove it from the body by ourselves. so we can tell everyone how to do it at home.

they will never insert that type of thing in me ever!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I don't think you need to worry about hacking a chip. It will not be mandatory, yet. They know a lot of people are fundamentaly against this, so they are starting this slowly for the next generation(s).

I surveyed my tenth grade class last year to see who would take the chip. I showed them the official site proclaiming the benefits. My three classes that had near grade level or above skills were at approximately 7% for yes to taking a chip. My two classes that had skills in the elementary level (2nd - 6th grade) were at approximately 27% for yes to the chip. The demographics were 40% African American, and around 58% Chinese, other Asian and Pacific Islander with a few stray anglos thrown in the mix.

Now I can tell you that my first year at this school teaching 9th grade 50% of my students had elementary skills levels in reading, writing and math. By 10th grade quite a few of those kids had moved elsewhere...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by DChenO]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

Interesting stats to say the least.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Nice idea. It is the prospect of being controlled through the chip that scares me the most.

I would prefer never to have it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
Well lets face it, they obviously want to chip us. What we need to do now, and here, is create a forum completely about hacking the chips. If the chips are hackable, which they are, we need to show how.

I believe that we have some of the best minds here at ATS who know, or know who knows, how to accomplish this challenge.

If the chips can be hacked, they will be considered insecure and therefore not viable.

All links, videos, blogs, and postings about how to hack or change the information on these chips should be posted here as well as views, knowledge, and opinions.

Everybody needs to understand that if these implantable chips that turn us into nothing but numbered sheep can be hacked, they will not be able to use them.

Keep this flagged and commented so that people will find this information, it is imperative that we do this before the internet is no longer available.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by factbeforefiction]

I agree the chips are bad and used for nefarious purposes and I believe it was preordained in the Bible 2000 years ago but, what you are suggesting its that ATS puts a special place on their forum to assis in breaking the law. I would be totally for this were it not at the expense of ATS. ATS would be shut down and deemed a forum for terrorists. You also said that if the chips are hackable that they would be deemed non-vible. Computers everyday are hacked, thousands of times a day, and have been for years and they are still the major staple of all of our economy and every facet of our daily lives.What they will most likely do to resolve this is to call hackers terrorists and the punishment will be so horrible that one will deeply consider even trying it. You see, it will be different hacking a computer and hacking the chip........because it will be put in a person's body, just one of the many charges will be assault on the person that you hacked along with all of the transmission laws applied and new ones being set in place by the Patriot Act 2 and more to come. pretty much the hackers will never see the light of day again. As stated, I don't believe in the chip, it is the tool of the devil and those who accept it have an eternity of trment awaiting, but we certainly can't let them take ATS from use for creating a board for terror against the state. There has to be a better way.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I blanked out my dog's RFID Using a TEAC Tape Blanker\Demagetizer.
I figure if you blank out the chips that defeats the system - It wont be
adopted if its not working... I cant imagine anyone wanting to use it.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Earlier, someone mentioned nanotechnology. This chip may already be in use. Why would they wait to see if anyone will want it? You've got to start thinking like they do. Why bother asking at all?? Just pop it into a vaccine and hype the virus, then say there isn't enough vaccine to go around so people will want it even more...hell, even line up for the damned thing. Sound familiar? Enough said?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just remember one thing people. All of this talk of the chip, healthcare reform and H1N1 (Human Swine) flu..let's not lose scope of the real reason why people will want to take the chip in the first place. It sounds absurd that anyone would want to take it right now but they are increasingly headed towards a fear campaign on your very person, your body. The chip, they will say, will interface with your biological system and your neurological system and you will be told that it can heal you remotely, (although in reality, they can program your cells to mimic cancer and other harmful diseases when you don't truly even have the diseases.) They will be able to "Tazer" you from inside of your body via your neurological system, they will be able to pattern your emotion and feelings and then play them back to you via your chip thus making you feel any emotion or train of thought they want at any given time...even making you more suseptible to feelings of suicide when you are in disagreement to them, or elation when they want your population support. They will tell you that it will hold all of your medical records in a medical registry, so that it will not be hard for a doctor to update and upgrade all of your info with just a swipe of a wand, yet they can put and take away anything they want in this registry as well. Your criminal record will be there as well and they can remotely add or subtract any info they want at will instantly to criminalize you or have you arrested on the spot just for speaking out against the government...and poof..you are gone to a prison camp. They will tell you that it can protect you from biological weapons such as "dirty bombs" or diseases released on the public such as 'Lab on a chip' funded by DARPA. Lab on a chip reference. There was also a chip that was created to track and if needed to be able to release cyanide into the desired target (it wasn't patented but the idea is there) Here is the link reference
Make no mistake about it though,..this is all just to get the chip into us as if we were cattle for total control. The bible says, that giving this control turns GOD's face from you and that your reward is an eternity of damnation. I suspect this chip will make it hard or impossible for anyone to repent after it is accepted as you will be brainwashed and interfaced constantly and controlled beyond all reason as if by remote. I saw a video of scientists driving a mouse around like a remote controlled car once implanted, so it will be possible for them to do 'whatever' to us as well. (can't find the video of this as references to "mouse" tends to swallow the web with optical computer mouse references, it's out there though). Also there is technology called "mind over mouse" where you can actually move the mouse cursor with your mind...not the mouse!
Here is a starter link for Mind over mouse

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
[edit on 14-11-2009 by m khan]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join