It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Implanted Chips

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by TaintedJustice

Oh yeah, right!

Let's avoid fighting the issue of whole population being tagged and chipped and treated as farm animals, *just in case* a few undesirables learn to hack the chip?!

Grow up.

You are asking me to grow up because i point out the ggood things with the chips ? do you know how many children go missing each year worldwide.. how many crimanals walk free coz of a lack of evidence how many pedo's are perving of kids near a school .. and you still want me to grow up , all i hear from ure statement is me .. me .. and poor me .. well fck u .. ure not important .... if this saves but a handfull of lives then its a success .. i mean what are u scared of? u involved in terrorism or something? if ure doing nothing wrong u have nothing to worry about ... I'M FOR CHANGE I EMBRACE IT NOT FEAR IT ....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Currently they really don't need RFID. You have a handy and a bankcard. These things are more or less good alternatives to RFID for the TPTB. If they wan't you death, they delete your bank account. Or your pass ID is invalid... etc.

I have though about and researched how it could be possible to "hack" these chips.

Passive:
maybe microwave(if it is on stuff outside your body :-) ). I think I read sometimes about it, so it COULD be true.
RFID-Zapper: www.youtube.com...
events.ccc.de...

Active:
Well this is my fast method. This chip is selfpowered. Just get a reading device, so he must send the data always and always. Until his energy is gone away.

In fact, RFID is to unsecure to be used for such things. If you really wan't to understand how this technology works and how you could hack it, you should learn more or less
everything about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Instructables is one of the most informative sites i have found. Get out your kits and soldering irons mates!

**(From an Instructable)
RFID is the craze, found everywhere - from inventory systems to badge ID systems. If you've ever been to a department store and walked through those metal-detector-looking things at the entrace/exit points, then you've seen RFID. There are several places to find good information on setting up RFID, and this instructable focuses on installing the Parallax RFID reader (Serial TTL) on an AVR, with emphasis on the C code needed to read the serial input. The code is in C and doesn't use any external libraries. In fact, it speaks 2400 baud directly without the use of a UART by synchronizing to the RFID reader's baud rate and reading the digital pin that it's connected to.

Blueprints and Instructions for:

RFID Reader Detector and Tilt-Sensitive RFID Tag
www.instructables.com...

Weather proof, Bluetooth capable RFID reader
www.instructables.com...

Programming RFID Keys/Tags/Chips
How to connect Arduino and RFID
www.instructables.com...

AVR/Arduino RFID Reader with UART Code in C
www.instructables.com...

RFID Secure Wallet
www.instructables.com...

Arduino RFID Door Lock
www.instructables.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Haha...I wonder if some people will create "modded chips". You know, like you can get ps3s and xbox 360s "modded" chips for your system.

Could this lead to piracy in the RFID chip industry? Would be kind of funny...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Haha...I wonder if some people will create "modded chips". You know, like you can get ps3s and xbox 360s "modded" chips for your system.

Could this lead to piracy in the RFID chip industry? Would be kind of funny...

Already being done! thats the funny thing...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

You don't need to hack the chip. Nothing will be forced on you. This is part of their "rules". You will have the freedom of choice.

I fully agree with you. Nothing will be forced, I think, unless perhaps it's in conjunction with the current "oh my god teh pandemic!" scenario has a hand in it. But yeah - peaceful annihilation and life support through choice. God that's insidious. Insidious and most likely true.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You know whats really funny about this entire debate...

You are ALL already ID'd in some way or another.

If you are American, you have a Social Security Number, I am South African and we have ID numbers. This unique code is attached to each citizen, and without it, you cannot operate freely in the country. You can't vote, you can;t get a job, you can't open a bank account, you can't have a cellphone (Our new RICA laws have allowed this) - you can't travel - because you cannot get a passport without an ID, you can't rent, own property, rent a car, have ANY credit, open a clothing account etc, etc.

So sorry guys, its too late - we are already tagged and bagged.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Further more. If you drive a car, you have a license disk/plate - when I was a police reservist, we could call control and find out everything about the car (by having access to the plate number) - when owns it, make, model, id number of owner, physical address, previous owners etc etc.

Any of you have a bank account? Your bank account number also contains just about everything you are - SARS (our IRS) can trace back historical transactions on your account since it was opened - total access to everything you have ever purchased or been paid for.

Lets face it, if they wanted to know anything about you, with the correct level of access, its no breeze.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You are absolutely right! There is only one way to stop this whole thing and it will never happen because too many people are beyond ignorant and will follow every given order. But, if it could happen, here is the way...

NON-COMPLIANCE! JUST SAY NO! This would work, but everybody would have to be on board. I for one am fully prepared to go live in the woods for the rest of my life, away from all this crap! The Sheeple are way too reliant on government to provide for them, and that is why we are doomed! The New World Order is taking over as I type this, and nobody is doing a thing to stop them. They no longer care what we support and do not support. Their agenda is in full force. All they need to do now is either kill us off or take away our guns. They will never get our guns, so I fully expect an all out assault on the American people very soon... Get your food and water and Miracle Mineral Solution and head for the hills, or storm the powers that be and wipe them out once and for all.

They are going to make something bad happen so that we have no choice but to follow them like a herd of Sheep. natural disasters, food and water shortages, blackouts, higher utility bills, higher fuel prices. If all these things were to happen, your neighborhood would be in shambles. Yes, the first problems we will face will be our own neighbors attacking each other for survival. Once the cupboards are bare, every neighborhood will go nuts, and I believe that's what they want. Civil unrest leads to Martial Law and a takeover. They will wait until we kill each other off for a while, then move in and take over. This is where we can foil their plans! If we came together instead of killing each other, it would be all over for the elites. Just say NO!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Good Thread OP... Nice to see someone pays attention out there.

First thing your going to want is to befriend a doctor, access to an MRI would be your best bet for systematic destruction of large numbers of nano scale rfid chips.

Next in line would be any other immense magnets you could locate but there would be no guarantee of results nor the ability to locate and identify the chips.

now...

Of course this wouldn't be possible for Most of us...

So your next line of defense would be to identify and replicate a false signal, this will be the most common way to "beat" the chips...

There will be other options too...

All devices rely on computers, the capacity to hack major systems and take out the data bases that hold your information and records would be an excellent defense/offense against this sort of system, your chips are useless if the records and systems that hold the information are no longer around.

This is not nearly an impossible task actual, much hacking is done in the real world, acquisition of paper work, personal information, even physical destruction of machinery.

Shielding of course would be a viable option, clothing designed specifically to block the signal...

Your goal of course would be to be able to hide... not be tracked, it would not be a very difficult task to design simple everyday clothing that could eliminate the signal

So you will have a variety of options... to escape detection...

None of which will allow for anything but hitting the wilderness... which imho would be okay because I can't imagine a society of this nature actually lasting at best a decade before it fails entirely due to the human condition and sheer soullessness of the life that would be imposed... the HUMAN factor has never been accounted for properly by would be kings after all...

But my best bet... access for about 30 minutes to an MRI, followed by immediate escape. On foot, your not going to want to pass by vehicle any inspection points or units which might scan you, on foot will be your best bet, getting out of the hospital under such circumstances might prove difficult, you'd have to plan it well... from there the rest would be relatively easy.

I suggest a good working knowledge of spelunking, there are thousands and thousands of uncharted caves, many have water... given satellite capacity and thermal it would be hard to avoid them simply by hitting the wilderness, you will need to stay underground if such events come to pass.

Bleak perhaps, but like I said a system like this could never sustain itself long before complete collapse/rebellion/dismay sets in...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Interesting point about disruption measures, along these lines I'm thinking exploit of the "Active Denial" system which deploys a focused microwave beam, or...through possibly exposure to an MRI (which initally scared me pretty good, I have ALOT of metal in me).

Or what about TASER?...sure it hurts pretty bad, but chances of getting tased in these times is far better than winning any state lottery, or so every episode of 'COPS' shows.

I would question effectiveness of EMP, simply because it can be shielded against (e.g. Faraday Cage) and I'm not quite sure how EMP reacts upon human tissue.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

You can't change something which is invisible (which is what this chip is at present#). It doesn't exist.... yet!!

And even if it did exist you would need someone who worked at the lab to tell you if there was any way it could be broke.. in fact, what i'd suggest is finding out where the labs are, get hold of a guy who is willing to tell you the info you need (a guy who didn't really want to be involved in it in the first place). Or maybe get a job at one of the labs yourself!!

EDIT TO ADD: OK, the chip does exist but it's not implemented yet... still work being done on it!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 12212012

I am betting 80% or more would comply without fail as long as they have their 3G cell phones and can Twitter or Facebook their little hearts out. My opinion is formed by what I see around me every day. High school sporting events, department stores, grocery stores or even walking down the street, it seems everyone is glued to their mobile device and could care less about the person 2 feet away from them. Dont believe me? Pay attention to how many people make eye contact with you these days. Those are the people who would go quietly into the dark. Keep your heads up people and you will see the coming storm.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TroyB

I think I'd rather an emp, then a microwave. Microwave is feasible for ones that are not implanted.

Electromagnetic weapons may be productively used against all elements in this model, and provide a particularly high payoff when applied against a highly industrialised and geographically concentrated opponent. Of particular importance in the context of strategic air attack, is that while electromagnetic weapons are lethal to electronics, they have little if any effect on humans. This is a characteristic which is not shared with established conventional and nuclear weapons.

Global security org

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TroyB

Not only would an MRI disrupt/destroy them in the right hands you'd be able to locate them down to a molecular level as well and be sure of being 100% clean of them even if you were injected with large numbers of nano scale devices...

Since an MRI would shut the signal at the very least anyone going in for procedure would have to be re implanted, you can expect some added security, but lets face it the rent a cops that would be placed wouldn't be impossible to trick, they wont be assigning brigades of cops to every MRI out there not unless your a known criminal, your going to have to trick your way past hospital security... far from impossible, or simply have a doctor clear you...

I would expect exiting of a hospital would require a scan... and if your chips are gone again your going to be screwed... timing and distraction would be your best weapons, a distraction in front of the hospital a cause to open emergency exits

You can expect hospitals to be a lot more like airports are right now when this is implemented, but then again you can can also expect a sort of underground railroad to develop and it's not like MRIs aren't privately owned either

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

generation of an Emp will be noticeable and brown out your local surroundings, and send the authorities straight at you.

Anything weaker like the guns you might use to wipe your hard drives if authorities were coming can't guarantee the destruction of large numbers of nano scale devices, you could easily miss a spot...

Your going to need complete immersion in a very powerful magnetic field, set something up strong enough in your home in an enclosure and the power company is going to be able to tell and rat you out, you'd get one use out of it...

I would also expect in such a time as this would happen that the "energy crisis" would be used as an excuse to install boxes limiting the amount of power you could actually use for such purposes.
I would propose a magnetic field generator set up in a hidden basement beneath a home that is set up for solar and wind with a very nice battery back up system would be your best bet for full immersion in a magnetic field when the time comes.

Of course such a structure would have to be dug out yourself beneath your home so no records exist of it that could be tracked back to you, hiding the power lines down to it from the electric companies which in most cases force you to tie into the grid when you go independent anyway would also be an obstacle.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't think shorting the chips via electricity would be an actual option, something weak like a tazer, surely they can be made to resist such low level electricity, the amount you would need to effectively destroy them would likely be life threatening... perhaps worth sticking your finger in a light socket if you were in near pursuit and had to kill the signal but mostly not a viable option.

Perhaps an electro shock therapy setup would suffice if used although there are perhaps psychological negative consequences to that as well. I would imagine it would take multiple repeated uses to be sure of 100% removal.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Chances are most of you in here have a passive R.F.I.D. tag on you as I type this. Most clothing designers beside from small designers use R.F.I.D. tags that are sewn into the threads of the items. For instance take Walmart. Walmart has been switching all of it's produtcs over to R.F.I.D. tagged items that are tracked as they are purchased the tag holds the items SKU #, item code and so on. These codes are simply read as the item is checked out or passes across the F.M. transmission encoded/reader. This then sends a signal that is transmitted to the store computer that tells the server network that a certain item has been purchesed and is in need of restock. I have been dealing with R.F.I.D. chips for 12 years now. I embed them into my orthodontic retainers and sell a software pack the parents can access to track if their children have been wearing their retainers, This same device can also locate a child if that child is kid-napped. I along with some of my business partners have been developing the R.F.I.D. technology that can be accessed by cellular signal using GSM and similar cell technology to communicate with R.F.I.D. devices. Chances are you have a R.F.I.D. device within 25 feet of you in some house hold product.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i would suggest a royal rife technique. find the resonant frequency, and fry it like an opera singer with a wine glass.

or, get one of those small zappers meant to purify the blood, and overload the circuit. ive yet to find any electronics that are not sensitive to too much voltage.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense76
i would suggest a royal rife technique. find the resonant frequency, and fry it like an opera singer with a wine glass.

or, get one of those small zappers meant to purify the blood, and overload the circuit. ive yet to find any electronics that are not sensitive to too much voltage.

I like that idea.

On the hacking issue, what could be more fun than to scan personal information while walking around the Capitol Building in D.C. and putting it to good use, think of how many corrupt Congressmen and Bureaucrats we could Un-corrupt or even help them out with their finances...lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join