It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pharmacutical company conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So I am watching TV before work today, and I saw a commercial for some pill that helps you breathe or some such. What caught me as strange is at the end of the commercial, an announcer says "If you can't afford your prescription, antazenica(i know it's spelled wrong) might be able to help."

Now, we all know these companies are all about making money. I have heard this announcement in other commercials before with the same company. Why would these companies be so hell bent on getting people to take their drugs that they are willing to pay for them for you if you can't afford them? Is there somehting in the drugs that they don't want to tell you about? Some mind control stuff perhaps, or maybe it makes you more complacent? I understand that it might be a tax write off for the company, but they seem to really really want you to get their drugs.

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

i dont really know how it works, but the "we can help you pay" type thing is (in my opinion) probably referring to some payment plan they have. which, they would still be making money, and probably even more since payment plans often have interest added onto them.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That's so weird! Because I have recently (maybe 2-3 weeks ago) noticed that I am having more troubles breathing - nothings changed in my patterns. Well, it's not so much a trouble of breathing but sometimes my mind just gets convinced that it has to yawn or take a very deep breath and sometimes I am unsuccessful in breathing in the 'required' amount...

Come to think of it ... I have been drinking more water lately.

Fluorides...

(read 'Fluorides...' as Jerry Seinfeld would say "Newman")

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's all about money.

I have an idea on why there are all these commercials about meds and products to better your life, which most are bs. I don't want to be scrutinized by it though. Let me read more comments before I make my decision whether or not I should say it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
All of the drug companies have voucher programs where people who cannot afford a medication can get it for free or at a substantial discount.

McKesson in Arizona handles these programs for quite a few of them. There is an 800 number to call, answer a few questions and they can set people up for free meds.

I know a large number of cancer patients and chronic pain patients who get very expensive meds for free thanks to these programs.

I designed some software for them quite a while back, that's where I first learned about the "we can help" program.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by ecoparity]

top topics

join