It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-12-12 Stellarium Video and 12-2-12 Picture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is a very quick and cheesy version of what the program ‘Stellarium’ Promises is going to be one Awesome Day all over The World!

Couple that with this picture from the same area that will be seen 9 days Earlier… And We Have One Heck of a STORY…

I believe those three “extra” pyramids on the bottom and top of the Great Pyramids of Giza are telling us that in Exactly 9 Days… When you See These Three large Pyramids/Planets aligned in the night sky, just like we have created… Then The ReBirth This Way Comes!

Or could it be something a whole heck of a lot more frightening!!!!

--Charles Marcello

(I filmed the video and took the picture in Egypt as close to Giza as I could manage using that program...)

[edit on 13-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

In your video it appears that we're seeing the moon with the scaled option selected...
(I've also removed the atmophere haze for clarity)

Should also note the time stamp is the 13th, which is my timezone (GMT+8), since the op didn't state the timezone or location (besides world wide) I just stuck with my time and location.

Or could it be something a whole heck of a lot more frightening!!!!

Really, the moon isn't that frightening.

[edit on 13/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'ma bit lost.. what?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

First,

Wow! Chadwickus you're not being serious are you? I really needed to repost where that view was filmed from... With at least one clue provided in the below picture linked in my OP...

Last time I looked the Pyramids at Giza are stationary... Let alone the title of the video is Egypt 12-12-12... But perhaps I should have stated it within the OP as well, (however I will do so now, just because of your post…) so as to make sure there will be no more confusion in the future by those who are not paying attention.

And Second...

It aint the moon that might be cause for fear... Again are you serious? You do know you're in a 2012 forum correct? And you do undestand the connection between the Mayan's and the Egyptians that have been talked about in this forum for well over two years... correct? I mean I believe simple questions are in order because simple deduction doesn't seem to be your strong suite.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

i also don't see what the big deal is. the planets align toward the milky way every december, nothing happens....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RjKon

I'ma bit lost.. what?

I would be more then happy to enlighten you if you explain why it is you are lost...

These two links should help catch you up... Not 1, Not 2, But THREE and Secret Knowledge in Religions For the second link... you will need to read the whole thread to understand.

Or if you like, we can actually start talking about those alignments and what it could mean, and why it could be very important for our own understanding of ancient thoughts, or warnings!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I was addressing the video, not you picture.

I was assuming the largish object that rises just before the sun is what you are deeming to be planet x/nibiru?

I inputted what details I had (I don't think changing the location to Egypt will change much) and come up with the same out come as your video...except I've identified the object as the moon magnified...

What am I missing?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

i also don't see what the big deal is. the planets align toward the milky way every december, nothing happens....

Okay you don't see it... Can I ask... How many books or (in this day and age...) how many videos or shows have you watched regarding ancient beliefs/written history? .... Do you know how many cultures from all over the world have the same stories? Watch this video to understand why those alignments can in fact be very, very important. Because the question becomes, not only why do they share the same stories... but how! Was it ancient worldwide trade or could it have been a worldwide solar event, whether physical or visual is extremely important...

Because that is a sun/moon/planet convergence, with what appears to be a morning eclipse... and it only happens every few thousand, or even many thousands of years... (not sure how often yet... 1500 years forward and backward and still hasn't happened again...) and it just happens to happen on 12.12.12... Not a single one of you finds that odd... Hmm, well I find that odd... because the question should also be... was that an accident, or was it done on purpose??? Let alone how close those stars align with what appears to be perfectly with the Giza Pyramids… That is crazy, but there it is! That one picture and that simple video speaks billions of words and can even speak for thousands of years… Maybe now you are starting to understand!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I don't get it. How is that pyramid picture a 12/2/12 picture?
And I thought the big Mayan woohoo was 12/21/12 , not 12/12/12.
Actually I like 12/12/12 better. Has nice ring to it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

i have and honestly i think they were just very good at observing the skies(probably thanks to having nothing else to occupy the mind like us ie:internet forums, phones, tv ect...) and treated celestial events such as a galactic alignment as a religious holiday of sorts. and since all of those civilizations were also bored all across the world, they were all studying the sky and developed religions associated with the stars and planets they had been observing their whole lives. wouldnt we do the same in the same position with less knowledge of our world and universe than we have recently?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't believe in doomsday prophecies, however I sat there with Stellarium, and double checked using a program called Starcalc. What is amazing about this particular day (sunrise of 12/12/12) is the way in which the planets rise above the horizon (in my opinion).

I went back 5000 years (yes it was boring) and saw no event which paralleled this. What I'm seeing (if i get what the OP is trying to show us) is that the Three Pyramids are largest to smallest, right?

Saturn rises first, followed by Venus, then Mercury. Largest to smallest. Furthermore this is followed by the Moon and then the Sun, in an almost straight line above the horizon.

We must remember that the ancients viewed the planets as intelligences, they would have seen any event like this as significant, all planets rising in a line.

To what end, I can't say, but it is very unique and not something that happens every year, you can check this yourself by just going forward and backwards a few hundred years. Last year, and next year, Venus rises after the Sun, and the moon is not part of this procession of planets.

[edit on 2009/11/14 by Seventhdoor]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
12/12/12 is gonna be my birthday also...so therefore the mayans were just planning my birthday party

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinsquibben

well start taking vegas style wagers on whether the end is coming 2012 or not, and i bet(unless nuclear war happens) that you will collect a mighty big payday

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

i have and honestly i think they were just very good at observing the skies(probably thanks to having nothing else to occupy the mind like us ie:internet forums, phones, tv ect...) and treated celestial events such as a galactic alignment as a religious holiday of sorts. and since all of those civilizations were also bored all across the world, they were all studying the sky and developed religions associated with the stars and planets they had been observing their whole lives. wouldnt we do the same in the same position with less knowledge of our world and universe than we have recently?

Hey chrisd250,

Yes! I agree with your statement completely... However! And this is a big however!

Even though I completely agree with your thoughts on ancient man, and because all they had was the night sky for entertainment, even there most common people would be awesome astrologers… and their local professionals would be meticulous with their writings about the night sky... here is where everything gets damn interesting!

I have gone backwards 1500 years, and the post I will be responding to next said they went back 5000 years, so we might have some pretty damn interesting concepts we will have to consider and right soon.

With all the entertainment we have to occupy our time, I still find the night sky interesting as hell... Mainly because of what it would have meant to ancient man... however, what if these star alignments are 10,000 year cycles, or longer? If, and that is a big if... but IF the pyramids at Giza do align perfectly with the stars that will hang in the night sky on Dec 2, 2012... Even if we agree they are only a 5,500 year cycle... Would one visual cycle be enough to build giant edifices to your gods or, to celebrate a solaristic event. If not... then we are talking about, in the most basic terms, if we only say this happens every 5,500 and it is a cycle... Then we are talking about a continued story line of 11,000 years before the first stones were cut to build those pyramids! Or at the very least a 5,501 year continued story line... For a people that only lived to the ripe old age of 40ish... that is over a hundred generations of story telling! That doesn't seem possible! However I must admit that our culture has lost our connection to the family unit, while ancient man… that and the stars is all they had... But there is that however! What if that cycle is much, much older?

If all we are talking about is a solaristic convergence, we are still living in extremely exciting time. People for thousands of years will be jealous of our zeitgeist, simply because our time will be able to solve a mystery that is thousands of years old! However, there is that slight chance that these pyramids were created as a ever lasting warning! When you see these signs in the sky, or as the old saying goes... on earth as so in heaven??? ... The redeemer of souls, the awakening, the zombies, whatever... are coming!

That is why I keep saying that debunkers and hardcore 2012 doomsday people really need to join forces because the answer... whatever it is... is going to be earth shattering! It won't get you a new car or a bigger pay check... but it will teach our children more truth then even their grandparents could have ever dreamt was possible... And all that is still but a small taste of why that picture and that video is so damn interesting, and perhaps extremely important!!!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 14-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

In the picture, I see Venus (Godess of Love); Mercury (Winged Messenger); and Saturn the God of Saturday Night...

The Moon and Sun are both rising in the East...

Soooo, it looks like Venus will be flying high partying all Saturday Night til the Sun comes up!

It's all open to interpretation of course.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
I don't believe in doomsday prophecies, however I sat there with Stellarium, and double checked using a program called Starcalc. What is amazing about this particular day (sunrise of 12/12/12) is the way in which the planets rise above the horizon (in my opinion).

Yes Seventhdoor that is why that day is of great importance! But its not just that day... its all the days that lead up to that day... If the night sky is/was all there was, and ancient man stayed up late to view the story of the stars/planets... I can only imagine, while I used Stellarium and how it led me to that date... what ancient man would have thought as they saw it happen in real time... Simply awesome!

I went back 5000 years (yes it was boring) and saw no event which paralleled this. What I'm seeing (if i get what the OP is trying to show us) is that the Three Pyramids are largest to smallest, right?

Yes that is correct as well... What is important about that picture, or 12.2.12 is how that day seems to match exactly with the Pyramids at Giza. It looks like an exact mirror imagine... and exact mirror imagine... if that is true... Oh my god... A great mystery has been solved! And 5000 years? Really... That is monster huge! Why... Because that means the Pyramids were not built in 3000 B.C. That means we have to keep moving backwards until we find that date... The further we must go the older our civilizations becomes, or perhaps... something far more ominous!

Saturn rises first, followed by Venus, then Mercury. Largest to smallest. Furthermore this is followed by the Moon and then the Sun, in an almost straight line above the horizon.

We must remember that the ancients viewed the planets as intelligences, they would have seen any event like this as significant, all planets rising in a line.

To what end, I can't say, but it is very unique and not something that happens every year, you can check this yourself by just going forward and backwards a few hundred years. Last year, and next year, Venus rises after the Sun, and the moon is not part of this procession of planets.

To what end, no one can say for sure, unless we follow all the clues! I believe we might be able to find that answer and soon... If that is true, what an awesome year 2012 is going to be... if for nothing other then what will happen in the sky. But perhaps something more! I’m not leaning that way… However I must say this!

I cannot get Mars and Jupiter to match the story of the two witnesses! I need others to try because perhaps I keep missing something… If Mars and Jupiter are not the two witnesses, then something scary this way comes. Well maybe… I don’t believe that… But I must stay open minded so as to find truth, regardless of where that leads. The scary part for me is, if you have gone back 5000 years, and when I reach 5000 years ago and this does not happen again… How long is this cycle? If its more then 13,000 years then something bad might in fact happen. If its only 6000 years or so, but under 13,000… then I get to relax because that means ancient man most likely went nucking futs over the stars and for no other reason! Of course, that is, if we can get the whole story to line up! If not, then we won't know for sure until 2012 comes, and then goes!

The fact that you are also looking gives me great hope that the truth will be discovered, and with two independent people searching for the same answers/truth… Regardless of what we find, the truth is going to set all of humanity free… This I believe with all my heart!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

The reason that you can go back hundreds of years and not find the exact alignment that is to occur on 12/21/2012 is because it only happens once every 25,800 years. You guys would have been searching for quite awhile...

Axial precession (precession of the equinoxes)
Main article: Axial precession (astronomy)

Precessional movement.Axial precession is the movement of the rotational axis of an astronomical body, whereby the axis slowly traces out a cone. In the case of the Earth, this type of precession is also known as the precession of the equinoxes or precession of the equator. The Earth goes through one such complete precessional cycle in a period of approximately 25,800 years, during which the positions of stars as measured in the equatorial coordinate system will slowly change; the change is actually due to the change of the coordinates. Over this cycle the Earth's north axial pole moves from where it is now, within 1° of Polaris, in a circle around the ecliptic pole, with an angular radius of about 23.5 degrees (or approximately 23 degrees 27 arcminutes [2]). The shift is 1 degree in 72 years, where the angle is taken from the observer, not from the center of the circle.

Discovery of the precession of the equinoxes is generally attributed to the ancient Greek astronomer Hipparchus (ca. 150 B.C.), though the difference between the sidereal and tropical years (the precession equivalent) was known to Aristarchus of Samos much earlier (ca. 280 B.C.). According to recent studies on the history of the Mayans, it is believed that Mayans knew about the precession of the equinoxes. It was later explained by Newtonian physics. The Earth has a nonspherical shape, being oblate spheroid, bulging outward at the equator.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

You don't have to believe the doomsday part of 2012 to know that what we will witness in the skies on that very night is significant. At least, something that only happens every 25,000+ years is significant to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Even though the Precession of the Equinoxes only happens every 26,000 years or so... (depends on what site or book you read), that does not mean that planetary alignment only happens every 26,000 years... If that turns out to be true however... then chances are extremely high the next two years leading up to 2012 are going to be extremely dangerous for all of mankind. Personally I don't believe that... But until I find that day happening again I must hold off on my final judgment...

Using Stellarium I have found some very close alignments already... Some with the same planets, some with other planets... some with new moons and some without moons. However so far no days line up exactly...

Here is a taste of what I have found as well...

1703 Dec 7, With a New Moon... Planets Mars/Venus/Mercury
1315 Nov 26, With no moon and only two planets Venus/Mercury
1307 Dec 2, This one is very close but with no moon!
1275 Nov 18, this one is also very close but the planets are in the wrong place in the sky... but at least this one has a New Moon Sun Convergence.
The last one I'll mention is...
1104 Nov 19, This one is kinda close with Jupiter/Venus/Mercury, but no moon.

The reason I bring those dates up is how close they appear to be... could ancient man have been watching the sky, and generation after generation kept thinking the time was close? Remember they didn't have a computer program like we enjoy now... Or how about, if something happened that was real close, and their local priests got it wrong... and that is why the Mayans just disappeared? There is so much to learn and so many clues... But finding that exact day/alignment could/is going to be monumentally huge!(?) IF it turns out you are right however... We truly don't know anything about our real past, and that alone would be a major cause for fear... Not because the world is going to end as we know it... I mean maybe it does mean that... but what we really have to fear right now, if what you wrote is true... What we need to fear is that we truly don't know anything at all when its comes to our real past... and I find that the scariest thing of all!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
O.k. this needs way more research.. How on earth would the Mayans actually KNOW about this alignment happening every 26,000 or 28,000 years? What did the Mayans say about the stars? Any Mayan experts out there? Ya know wasn't it the Mayans that have a story saying that aliens came down and taught them all they know about astronomy?

And why do people believe the date for his Big Thing is on the 21st when this alignment takes place on the 12th? Perhaps the experts have it wrong and their translation of the Mayan number system is off. If they adjusted their translations in light of this.. would we actually know much more about the Mayans than we do now?

I hate to say it but people please don't get your hopes up too high.. I don't wanna see you crestfallen if it turns out to be just another day.. besides the planets putting on a show for us.. yeah that will be great. But there may be no world wide enlightenment of spiritual or cosmic knowledge.

Great Thread!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Excellent… Another person who absolutely gets it!

I have measured the Planets and the Pyramids of Giza, if you do the Planets and then do the scale of the Pyramids in Giza, they are an exact match!!! My heart stopped, if you do the math yourself, your's might too… What an awesome find!

Also, in Stellarium if you view 12.12.12 from Israel its looks like you get a far better morning eclipse… If that turns out to be true in real life/time… will Bethlehem be the best place to see that symbolic Birth/reBirth eclipse? If that turns out to be true, ATS you have been given one hell of a treat! It is not lost upon me that entire careers/fortunes are made off discoveries like this, and I gave it all away for FREE, and purposely chose ATS to make this known to the world! Knowing people like I do however, there will be some schmuck who will claim it for themselves… But that’s just the way life is, especially when someone gives something this fantastic away for free…

I don’t know how to make those who cannot see how great a discovery this is, to open their eyes! 2012 is going to be one awesome year… Right now its hard to see because of all the hype regarding the supposed end of the world… To which I am guilty of playing on fears of that year… not to be diabolical, but rather… right now there is no defiant proof that nothing will happen… As a matter a fact, there is that superstitious part of me that is kinda worried even more because of this discovery…

Its seems hard to fathom that an entire people would build something so awesome to celebrate a sun/moon/planet convergence and then create an entire story that has been spun into several religions from around the world. Let alone that story exists in one fashion or another on very single continent, and several old/extinct civilizations created local lore/religions regarding these very special days…. And then to top it all off a 26,000 year cycle comes to an end right after… 12.2.12 - 3 planets appear form earths vantage point to align perfectly… then exactly 9 days later… 12.12.12 a symbolic birth happens that will be seen all over the world, but Egypt and Israel appear to have the best views… and then exactly 9 days after that 12.21.12 and a 26,000 year cycle ends/starts all over again… the Procession of the Equinox! How awesome is that, how awesome is all of it!!!

You cannot deny those three things are monster huge, and all of that was pointed out on ATS first… No other place in the entire world is talking about this fantastic find yet… I don’t know what constitutes a Sticky on ATS, but perhaps this thread should be considered.

There is so much more information I will be bringing forward over the next couple of months as I learn more about these days and what might happen as we lead up to 2012… Remember, the Bible says all the tribulations will take place before…BEFORE… the second coming… And that the second coming will be seen all over the world! I am still in awe at what I accidentally discovered, but I feel completely at peace that I posted it on ATS and have given this to the whole world so it has a chance to discover this fantastic truth for themselves before it happens in REAL TIME!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 15-11-2009 by littlebunny]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join