It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carriers - post outbreak movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know, it's one of those movie threads, but I thought some people may like this one with our current swine flu problem. It hasn't been released here in the UK yet, but it has in the US so please, no spoilers! I didn't know whether or not to put this on or not, but I think that the members here aren't muppets, and they won't ruin it for anyone (not that the plot looks too difficult to predict...).

CarriersCarriers Movie Synopsis: Paramount Vantage presents A Likely Story Production in association with This is That, “Carriers”. Four kids are trying to outrun the end of the world – and each other. No one is safe from the viral pandemic threatening to wipe out the human race. The four friends speed across the Southwestern U.S. to reach a place of safety while facing moral decisions no human should ever be forced to face. They discover that their greatest enemy is not the microbe attacking humanity, but the darkness within themselves.

Synopsis taken from: www.carriersmovie.com...

The trailer looked decent, with the usual survival horror suspense. Chris Pine stars, I thought he was quite good in the recent Star Trek film. By the way, anybody else think every cinema should be IMAX? Especially so I don't have to travel 40 miles to the nearest one. Worth it though...

Be interesting to see what techniques and ideas are in the film for survival in such a scenario, the trailer talks about a set of rules to avoid infection. It shows them abandoning one of the group, something I had not considered before to any degree.

Might end up a bargain bucket b-movie at your local supermarket next to Van Damme and copies of the Kevin Costner collection, but it looks ok from the trailer. Out in the UK on December 11th.

Sendran.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow sounds pretty good. Glad you posted this I am going to keep an eye out for this.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I love these movies. I have not heard of it. I need to rent it, it looks good but scary ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Its true follow the rules or you will die.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a dvd rip is already out there it looks decent if you want too read a comic based on similar sit try walking dead yes its a zombie comic but its mostly about group of people trying to survive when the fecal matter hits the big fan.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can't tell...

Is it another Zombie movie? [ one sits and hopes]

new topics

top topics

join