It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why almost Everyone believe lies as truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why almost Everyone Believe following lies like:

"All the living things are created by nothing but stupid chance of natural selection"
    "In the Universe, Life Only Exist on Earth and In Earth Alone life is only exists in Lower Troposphere and Superficial region of Crust"
    "Humans are alone in the Universe and Earth When it Come to Sentience"
    "all species of Hominids and Human beings except Modern Homo Sapiens are just animals"
    "Human Civilization only exist for 10000 Years"
    "all the giant reptiles are extinct at 65 million years BC"
    "Egyptian Pyramids are Built by nothing but Cooper Tools"
    "Advanced Technologies are only exist in modern times"
    "People always do more Environmental Damage than any Capitalists"
    "September 11 2001 attacks are done by 19 cave dwelling arabs by nothing but box cutters"
    "all the killer diseases (Traditional and Modern) are created by nothing but stupid natural selection"
    "all the Economic Disaster are done by nothing but stupid chance"
    "there is no such thing as real life Sci-fi and Fantasy"
    "all the living thing throughout the history of nature except anatomically modern humans are just dumb animals"
    "all the real truths are just Superstition"
    "throughout much of human history, humans are lives no longer than lower animals"
    "nothing Supernatural exists in real life"
    "Israel tries to sink USS Liberty by nothing but Mistake"
    "Christopher Colombus are the First person that discovers New World at Recorded History"
    "currently Available Technologies are the best technologies that ever used by Mankind"
    "the only powerful beings that ever really existed in the reality are Natural Selection and Multinational Companies"
    "there is no such thing as mythical creatures"
    "all of the Mythology except Theory of Evolution are just mere fiction"
    "All of the alternative energies are simply cannot going mainstream until the very last drop of oil are burned"
    "all of the alternative Theories of anything else are just no more than fictitious theories"
    "free energy is just pseudoscience"
    and tons of other lies

Why this is always happen to everyone else for last 20 years? Why Supranational Intellectual plutocrat elites rule the World? Why Supranational Intellectual plutocrat elites owns just all of World's Golds, Economies, Governments, Media, Academia, Source Of Energy, Technology, and Multinational Companies? Why these lies like currently accepted mainstream theories favors Supranational Intellectual plutocrat elites? Who's these Supranational Intellectual plutocrat elites? Why they is so profit hungry? Why they Control Everything? why they Causes so many real world problems? why They suppress all of the energy sources other than oil? why they suppress all of the "sci-fi" Technologies? Why they keep Alternative Theories from going Mainstream? and why they Demonizes muslims as terrorists?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by masonicon]

mod edit, vulgarity in title

[edit on Fri Nov 13 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Soooo....

You gonna tell us why you think everyone believes everything that's spoon fed to them, or are you asking people to tell you why they believe everything spoon fed to them?? I don't really grasp the concept of your post...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether you mean the first set of facts is bull or the second set of facts is bull. Not sure if you believe one set is true and other is false?

Try again slowly and with some effort to state your postition.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
One person's Truth is another person's BS.

Real truth: NO ONE KNOWS.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by urwatu8
I'm not sure whether you mean the first set of facts is bull or the second set of facts is bull. Not sure if you believe one set is true and other is false?

Try again slowly and with some effort to state your postition.

My Position is selectively and wisely swallow conspiracy theories

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Everybody Answers the Questions in this thread if you like it!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Best policy , is to listen to what the official story-line is , then assume the opposite to be true or to be in the ball park of truth . Then assume that stance for several months , ignoring the usual nonsense the media prints . Then return to the story when the hype has died down and some of the truth begins to surface to then decide wether you need to adjust any from your original perspective. Usually , it is only a small change , if any . Not the complete about turn you'd have to undergo , had you believed the official story you were told .

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why do people believe lies?

Why do people believe anything? What determines 'credibility'? Usually it's conditioning. It's about how we are conditioned to 'authority'. Those of us who believe lies do so because it is what the authorities want us to believe. Since we see them as authorities, we believe them. All they have to do is repeat a 'particular view' a few times in the mass media. If all the 'networks' are carrying this 'particular view'it becomes the 'truth'. When lots of people all see the same 'truth' they must be 'hypnotized'. People who resist this kind of conditioning usually have much higher standards than simple 'authority' to make them believe anything. They require hard evidence, proof, before they accept something as 'true'. These people are commonly called 'skeptics' They smell a rat, but usually only if one is there.

Your question about why do people believe lies is the obverse of 'how do people establish truth?' Usually truth is what you believe. Most people are taught what to believe by authority--by some force more powerful than they are. Others prefer to establish truth on the basis of reason or logic. They require proof that something is true.

It appears that most of humanity has truth dictated to it by authority. A very small portion however have a higher standard than 'authority' for establishing truth.

I have a general rule about the 'truth'. Believe in yourself. Believe others at your own risk. Assume everything you are told is a lie.

The rule I see most people following is: Believe in others. Believe in yourself at your own risk. Assume everything you are told is the truth.

It's all a part of our experience being human.

I have read a lot of material about the 'Third Reich'--Germany under Hitler. I have always had an interest in how ordinary Germans could have allowed their government to be taken over by radical extremists. I couldn't imagine it from my own experience. However, since 911, and the Patriot Act, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, I know that in America, people are no different from the Germans. Somebody figured out how to do all sorts of magic with 'public opinion' by controlling the media that most people listen to. You just repeat the lies, and you cower the people who want the truth. You have to 'catapult' the propaganda. This is how authority establishes truth. A great example is the 911 Commission's Report. And the persistence of the 911 Truth movement.

We may be going into a period where the fabric of truth may not be able to hold together by authority alone. I think that means authority is losing its credibility. It may be harder for people to maintain their belief in lies.

MKG

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Why almost Everyone Believe following lies like:

I think 'almost Everyone' is a superlative that is inappropriate given the range of your statements. And calling them 'lies' is rather volatile and exposes the agend bias from which you are operating.

The breadth of your list requires a detailed response to make sense of the question. There is no one reason for all questions.

"All the living things are created by nothing but stupid chance of natural selection"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. "natural selection" is not "stupid chance", it is not "chance" and it is not "stupid".

"In the Universe, Life Only Exist on Earth and In Earth Alone life is only exists in Lower Troposphere and Superficial region of Crust"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. 'almost Everyone' doesn't know one way or another, though 'almost Everyone' has an opinion, a hope, or a belief, one way or another.

"Humans are alone in the Universe and Earth When it Come to Sentience"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. 'almost Everyone' doesn't know one way or another, though 'almost Everyone' has an opinion, a hope, or a belief, one way or another.

"all species of Hominids and Human beings except Modern Homo Sapiens are just animals"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. all species of Hominids, including Modern Homo Sapiens are animals. Using the word 'just' in this context is unjust. Animals are very special indeed.

"Human Civilization only exist for 10000 Years"

If 'almost Everyone' does believe this, it is a good thing, because it is essentially true. 'Civilization' needs further definition, however. Can human social structures that occured before humans developed the technology to create objects that have survived to modern times be termed a 'civilisation'? If so, then there is no way to put an early limit on 'civilisation'.

"all the giant reptiles are extinct at 65 million years BC"

Because it is true. Not quibbling about the definition of 'giant reptiles', or whether it was 60 or 65.5 million BC, or any other number reasonable to convey the idea)

"Egyptian Pyramids are Built by nothing but Cooper Tools"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. Cooper Tools are used to make barrels. The Pyramids were built using many toolsets, carving, splitting, hoisting, transporting, digging, etc.

"Advanced Technologies are only exist in modern times"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. 'Advanced Technology' needs further definition. Wheels are advanced technology. Copper smelting is advanced technology.

"People always do more Environmental Damage than any Capitalists"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. It is a non-sense proposition. Capitalists are people.

"September 11 2001 attacks are done by 19 cave dwelling arabs by nothing but box cutters"

Because it is true. But calling them 'cave dwelling arabs' is wrong in fact and biggoted in purpose.

"all the killer diseases (Traditional and Modern) are created by nothing but stupid natural selection"

Because it is true. Even those diseases 'triggered' by pollution and poisoning can be layed at the door of natural selection for NOT producing an 'immune to modern life' gene.

"all the Economic Disaster are done by nothing but stupid chance"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. 'almost Everyone' knows this Economic Disaster is caused by greedy, mistake prone, human beings who don't have enough sense to keep from drowing in a rain storm.

"there is no such thing as real life Sci-fi and Fantasy"

That is a tough one. I just don't know.

"all the living thing throughout the history of nature except anatomically modern humans are just dumb animals"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. We are all dumb. This is a repeat of the question above.

"all the real truths are just Superstition"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. But 'real truth' is not an absolute. Clearly, some of your lies are my truths, and vice versa. As it turns out though, some of the most valuable 'real truth' is transmitted from our ancestors to us via myth; which is emphatically not superstition.

"throughout much of human history, humans are lives no longer than lower animals"

Because it is true in the sense that you mean it. However, many 'lower' animals live much much sorter lives than humans.

"nothing Supernatural exists in real life"

Because 'real life' is 'natural'. 'Supernatural' is other than 'natural'.

"Israel tries to sink USS Liberty by nothing but Mistake"

Not sure whether 'almost Everyone' does believe this or not. The question arises however, what would they have to gain by doing it on purpose?

"Christopher Colombus are the First person that discovers New World at Recorded History"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. Even I knew, in probably the Third Grade, that the first recorded Europeans to discover the 'New World' were Vikings. And the 'Amerinds' were here long before that, so...

"currently Available Technologies are the best technologies that ever used by Mankind"

Because it is basically true in the way that you mean it. 'Best' is, however, subjective.

"the only powerful beings that ever really existed in the reality are Natural Selection and Multinational Companies"

More information required. Whose 'reality'?

"there is no such thing as mythical creatures"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. Of course there are mythical creatures. Every myth describes mythical creatures. For the most part their existence is confined to the myth, but at least in the world of ideas, that is no less of an existence than anything else.

(to be continued)

[edit on 15/11/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

(...continued)

"all of the Mythology except Theory of Evolution are just mere fiction"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. 'almost Everyone' does not consider myth to be 'mere' fiction. Myth is powerful and full of truth. Just look to the mythology in the Bible, the Koran, the Mahabarata, etc, etc.

"All of the alternative energies are simply cannot going mainstream until the very last drop of oil are burned"

I truly hope that 'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. However the power and reach of 'traditional' energy sources is huge.

"all of the alternative Theories of anything else are just no more than fictitious theories"

I don't think this is true. There are certainly "quack" theories that are presented as "alternative"; but truely "alternate" theories are, in my experience, given every chance to survive in the world of ideas.

"free energy is just pseudoscience"

'almost Everyone' doesn't believe this. "free energy" is not even psuedo-science, it is a scam and quackery, and 'almost Everyone' knows this.

and tons of other lies

and tons of other replies

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yeah I gotta jump on the bandwagon with Annee...I think most of us here have alot of things wrong. We simply go with what we know

oh...PS...thanks for lumping OP

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Global Mainstream Corporate media have messing up with public opinion and why this is happen for last 20 years?

new topics

top topics

join