It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

documentary: the west lothian question

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

That's obviously what happened - far more credible than the theory that the man (who had previously been stricken with meningitis) had suffered a seizure, lost consciousness, and had imagined this fantastical tale.

Seizures don't leave physical traces on the ground.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brighter

I'd just like to thank Mr. Steuart Campbell for giving himself a full-on lobotomy just prior to the interview. Welcome to the world of pseudo-skepticism and uninformed patchwork theory-fabrication.

Brighter, can't be any worse than some of the USAF explanations over the years mate -for them to persist with the explanation that the planet Venus was responsible for the Portage County object (even though the evaluation was completely debunked by the only scientist on their UFO project staff) takes the sport of 'uninformed patchwork theory-fabrication' to a whole new level.

Originally posted by Brighter

I'm curious if there was any other UFO activity in that area at the time. I wonder if others saw anything.

That's a great point and have always kept an eye out for Scottish reports from Nov 79, have never managed to find any though
-there's a cover of a 1980's Fate magazine below which covers the incident but can't find that either.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by FireMoon

Firemoon, in complete agreement with you there mate and always found this case to be an incredibly bizarre one - don't hold out much hope for a resolution but apparently National Geographic are 're-examining' the case in a new show.

Haven't got volume at the mo so don't know if it's any good but here it is:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I hope to get around to viewing this.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reject
reply to post by karl 12

I hope to get around to viewing this.

Happy viewing mate - noticed the original documentary links have been taken down in your first post so here they are again for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

finally got around to it

thanks for the nudge

strange that the 80s was very busy including sightings of humanoids and, at the same time, the hessdalen lights were also active

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by FireMoon

Firemoon, in complete agreement with you there mate and always found this case to be an incredibly bizarre one - don't hold out much hope for a resolution but apparently National Geographic are 're-examining' the case in a new show.

Haven't got volume at the mo so don't know if it's any good but here it is:

Full episode - see 1:40

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
MM's thread 'Alien Assault in Dechmont Woods, Scotland? : Revisiting the Bob Taylor UFO Encounter':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join