It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez: "Obama go wash your ..."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I agree with all the bad stuff you pointed out about Chavez.

I also agree with all the bad stuff Chavez pointed out about the US and Obama.

It is interesting how even a seemingly mentally unstable person can sometimes get at the truth quicker than one whose faculties are balanced. A lot of the times our capacities help us to avoid seeing what is right before our eyes because it is too unpleasant.

We the people need to face the evil on all sides. There is a terrible job that needs to be done to rid this world, all of it and not just sections of it, of the evil being done by those with the money and might.

Not one of us is going to be able to play hooky on that day when duty calls.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

"Whats most disturbing here is a clown like Chavez pointing out how corrupt America is,he makes good points but at the same time its the pot calling the kettle black".
Chavez IS NOT A CLOWN !!! he tries to fight ultra-liberalism that will kill all society in a few decades if it continues like this in the world !!! he surely has not a miracle solution to all problems in his or other countries, but he is like the CHE fighting for a new world, one without Cheney or Bush or Rumsfeld devilish people ...
I prefer Chavez to Cheney or the nearly forgotten Rumsfeld ..... Chavez is a real man, Cheney and Rumsfeld - Bush are secrecy satanic intriguants,
poor people of the world, the end is near with this neo-ultra-liberalism ... what answer can we give ? just peace and love and some society justice for each one !
a propos : how is it with Rumsfeld ? what happens to him this days ??

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

chavez is just saying the same crap over and over, as well as saying what everyone knows, in terms of the drug war.

he doesn't acknowledge the partnership between both countries in making drugs readily available for everyone.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I find it quite disturbing people are giving thumbs up to a raving lunatic who embodies most things that people on this site are against.

Oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

yes I see !!!! I like you because you surely want to put some dictator in place, sustained by CIA, some kind of dictator like in Chile or Argentine : a Pinochet or a Videla ... the good old times when human rights were very important yeah ???
now I really prefer a Chavez than a Pinochet !!!!
I'm tired of all that bashing on some people who want a revolution in human rights evolution and prefer right-wing neolitic dinos that kill millions of people instead of helping millions !!!!!! f***cking mormons, wash your own ***

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I find it quite disturbing people are giving thumbs up to a raving lunatic who embodies most things that people on this site are against.

Oh the hypocrisy.

count me out, because...

I don't see Chavez bombing people into the stone age
or assassinate democratically elected presidents
and placing his corrupted puppets like Pinochet...

oh, the ultimate hypocrisy

[edit on 14-11-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't see any reason for south american countries to have any respect for us. Glenn beck and other commentators in our own country have said worse than this.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

"Chavez is a real man"you have said that twice now,is that how you measure someone where you come from?What the hell has being a REAL MAN got to do with anything unless your a woman.

The "real man"rules his country with fear and lies and like the U.S. he offers the bloodsuckers of his country free everything if you just vote for him.You have no doubt bought into his retoric.

The problem with arguing with most people on ATS is you normaly don't have any idea where there from because most are to cowerdly to put it on there profile or say in there posts.Where are you from?? are you throwing rocks while liveing in a glass house???????????

Clowns beget Clowns.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would like to question very clearly all who want to respond honnestly :

do you prefer Cheney, the manipulator of foreign US policy, the secret Bush boss, the 911 fantom,
or do you prefer Chavez, the man you could drink a beer with in the pub, talking about wives and football, about ass-licking and ass-washing ??
come on !! I prefer Chavez of course, but he is NOT perfect ... are you maybe ???

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

when I mean a real man, I mean a real man and I am NOT a woman ( but I respect women of course, very much !! )
so I mean : a real man is not one who licks the ass of other man !! not the ass of CIA, not the ass of Mossad .. ok ???
a real man is a man who licks the ass of a real woman, ok ??
so if you do not understand try the two and tell me after ok ???

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Chavez sounds right on to me! I'm still not sure he's as independent a leader as he appears but so far he's great. The States united, sad to say, is not "civilized". The world you call civilized is a stage act to facilitate getting away with murder, etc.. So far as I can see the people of the States united turn a blinds eye to the multitude of sins being committed not unlike the "British" who thought it was great to have an "Empire" in an earlier stage play. Virtue is easy to say and head to live by especially when it's outside of one's own life and when everyone has to spend so much time and energy on a tread mill to keep them that way.

Likely you want to feel good and patriotic and civilized but words and pretending don't cut it. The reality is what matters and the the US rarely if ever does anything without an intended manipulation. That's largely because it's been taken over for nearly 100 years.

Don't know the status of Venezuela but my understanding is that the country targeted as "bad" and worthy of boycotts happen to be countries that are debt free. IE the gimmick is to apply various pressures to make them indebtor nations so they can be manipulated. Not unlike the people of the State united with mortgages, taxes, credit cards, etc..

Don't forget, about the first thing Chavez did when he got into office was to give everyone a copy of the constitution and see they where taught how to read.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Can someone throw this Chavez in jail? When will the people rise up and elect someone else?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raabjorn
Can someone throw this Chavez in jail? When will the people rise up and elect someone else?

they will probably
elect someone else
when you (USA) stop
interfere into
their internal
affairs (oil, etc)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a real man or woman is someone who does NOT need a puppet like Bush to tell him what to do !!!
Chavez is a real man because he does NOT need US to tell him what to do !!
Obama does not need someone to tell him what to do.
Bush did need Cheney and Rumsfeld to tell him how to read a book upside down ...
it is a pitty there are so much puppets in US, let them be puppet of religious right wing new born christians, or puppets of neo-con capitalists with a NWO program ..... puppets of the market, puppets of the party .....

who is thinking by himself ???

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's the equivalent of when Bush said "Bring it on!" to the terrorists. Stupid people utter stupid things.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Disgrace to civilized people? Saying the truth isn't uncivilized, supporting murder and drug trafficking by ignorance and "patriotism" is what I'd call uncivilized.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I feel jealous for the venezuelan people. If only our president here up in the north had the balls to stand up and do whats right - to speak the truth.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by above]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Raabjorn

people rise up ??? first rise up yourself !!!! who do you want in place of Chavez ???? come on tell us please ! a dictator like PINOCHET and CIA support ??
it's easy to tell people to rise up, but what do you do to rise yourself up to a higher conscious level of human intrest and compassion ?
try zen attitude .. forget Cheney and Bush, try some other ones please !

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Chavez continues to treat the US the same way did when Bush was President.
If he hasn't changed his tune about how he feels about the US why should we expect our real enemies to?
This is further proof that Obama is dead wrong and continues to fail in his quest to "restore the image of the US" because the rest of the world will never want a restored US image.
They would much rather have a US they can poke fun at than one they despise.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The news portraits him as crazy ... and he might be, I don't know..

But I sure hate it when I read transcripts, of if they speak english, when foreign leaders we call crazy make more sense while insulting us than our own leaders lol.

"Why can't the US Stop trafficking into it's own territory" .. good question.
"Why is America the largest consumer of drugs in the World?" ... Good question..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join