It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin: Health Bill DOA in the Senate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sarah Palin says it's all there in PelosiCare.
Fines + Jail

Politico-Sarah Palin

BTW...latest polls have the independent voters love Sarah!
Looks like Moose Burgers in the White House January 2013!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I would love it if she became President in 2012 just because it would be so fun to watch the liberals heads explode.

As far as HC goes, she may well be right about it being dead on arrival in the Senae

[edit on 13-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think its fair to say that anyone that actually listens and believes what Caribou Barbie says is truly an idiot.

Seriously.

Like I am not joking.

Certified, 100% U.S.D.A Idiot.

This bill has been called dead about 100 times since its inception and it will be passed.

Majority's tend to pass things.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by AllexxisF1]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

It is fair to say: GOP + Independents = Moose Burgers in the
White House January 2013.
I can see the White House Press room already.
All we need is a great Vice President.
I like Fred Thompson.
The first thing we could pass would be real Health Care Reform.
Tort Reform + Buying insurance across state lines.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Sarah Palin has something to say about the Health Care Reform Bill???? Really!?! I'm sorry, I must have missed the memo where the half-term-ex-Governor of Alaska gets to vote in the U.S. Senate; or, did that come with her powers as Mayor of Wasilla! Really!?!

Oh, that's right she can't vote in the Senate, and is just a political stooge on a book tour trying to stir up headlines to sell more books. Silly me, I thought you actually were reporting something relevant.

Nope, it's just more partisan political trolling and hero worship. . . I mean really???? Did you need the motivational poster????? We get it, you're smitten, but reeeeeallly?????

This has been another episode of "Really!?!" with Artephius....We now return you to your regularly scheduled ATS browsing.

-AAH

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Artephius Abraxas Helios

She was the mayor of Wasilla. - True- BTW...check out the Wasilla
Website. It's not bad.
City of Wasilla

She was also elected Governor of Alaska and
got rid of the corruption up there.
Sarah Palin will make a great President of the United States.
Turn that frown upside down.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Democrats are making it very easy for this idiot woman and her band of nutcase followers to take the white house by storm in 2013.

If Barack and company continue with the corruption and the "business as usual" attitude that they've displayed since the Dems gained the majority and he took office, the sheer apathy from the progressive left and independents will kill them. 2010 will be the beginning of the end for them.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

2010 is the beginning of the end for Team Obama?
I think the landslide victory in Virginia was the beginning of the end.
A clear majority are against PelosiCare. Check Rasmussen.
The GOP has a better plan in writing.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

I tend to agree with you. However, I think it would be nice if we could rally around a third party candidate or someone with a non-traditional relationship with their party - like a Ron Paul (I think his chance may have come and gone) - just anyone who doesn't mind telling it like it is. This left-right thing has just about broken this Country.

Either way, I don't see enough people buying into the folksy charm of Sarah. I'm sure she's a very good local politician, and a wonderful human being, but I simply cannot fathom those that think she has the depth of either knowledge or experience necessary to be the President of the United States. There of course, are those who said the same of Obama so.... to each there own I suppose.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The Misleading headline reads: --> ""Health Bill DOA in the Senate""

You left out a KEY word / component... 'SHOULD' !!!

here's the gist of her rant:

the health care bill passed last weekend by the House should be “dead on arrival” in the Senate“

Please let your senators know that the Pelosi bill should be dead on arrival,” she continued.

You made it sound like Palin had information from a private poll ?...
and the Senate confidentially told of their still undeliberated positions on the House passed crud-of-a-health-reform-bill

last time i'm gettin duped

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This whole government run health care mess is a win-win situation for Sarah Palin. If Obama and the Democrats ram this down our throats, the outraged will turn to Palin. If it is stopped, Palin emerges as one of the voices that helped stop it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

There are many tricks Harry Reid could use to push PelosiCare
through.
I know what they're thinking in congress.
It's now or never.
November 2010 will be here soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Say what you want about Palin, but what other options are available at this point amongst the dems and reps. Obama has proven himself to be the very thing the dems accused Mccain of... More of the same.

The US really needs somene different in the white house. Someone who is removed from the daily blather of DC. Someone who is not in the pockets of Wall Street. Someone with guts, a person who really represents middle america, not the corporate america.

The whole slate needs to be cleared/cleaned and disinfected.

I am skeptical though, that the people even have a say in it, despite your vote. Smoke and mirrors comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Now you're talking!
That sounds like a Sarah Palin / Fred Thompson ticket.
BTW....her taped interview on Oprah went well.
All systems GO.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There's another alternative you guys haven't considered. What if Obama doesn't get the nomination in 2012? What if another Democrat is elected to run, or is it always the incumbent? That's what I'm not clear about.

I mean can Hilary come in and say something like "See? I told you so!" and then beat him out for the Democratic nomination?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1

This bill has been called dead about 100 times since its inception and it will be passed.

Majority's tend to pass things.

Usually because the majority isn't paying for it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
There's another alternative you guys haven't considered. What if Obama doesn't get the nomination in 2012? What if another Democrat is elected to run, or is it always the incumbent? That's what I'm not clear about.

I mean can Hilary come in and say something like "See? I told you so!" and then beat him out for the Democratic nomination?

Obama would have to do something terrible for Hillary to step
in and be the DNC candidate.
You know what?
That just might happen!
Hillary and Sarah on the stage.
Who would win?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah, well Sarah is batting 1,000, what with campaigning for the conservative candidate in upstate New York who lost to a Democrat and her brilliant decision to resign from her job halfway through her term as governor of Alaska. Not to mention her popularity with the McCain camp when she was running for vice president.

She has a proven track record of brilliant insights and keen political savvy.

Right.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

That's a tough call. I don't trust either of them, Hilary or Sarah and I'm a moderate conservative.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well she was the first one to tell us that a death panel will come around offing our senior citizens... so she must be right about this.

America would get everything it deserved if Palin became President, the jesus based idiocy of this woman would literally tear the fabric of our society apart if she actually got a job that involved anything more than her "lookin' purty". I kind of hope it'll happen just because I think this country is far beyond saving and I'd like to see all of her fans try to spin her bull# like how the few fringe GWB'ers try to do with his reign. However, I'm afraid if she did run (the RNC would never be that stupid) she'd only get a max of 20% of the vote. America is stupid... but not that stupid...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join