It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saw red ufo star today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
it was 5:35 in the morning,friday 13th. i was driving to work,it was still dark,and there it was against me,in the distance far away, red bright star,very colorfull red. stayed without moving,after 10 seconds when i got to a left turn,it dissapeared again.
sucks if u ask me,they never show theyr lasers or stuff... -_-
it was pretty big,shining so saturated red,the whole driving against it made me very eerie,even though it was far away,it was my duty to make this thread after all.
it was above plovdiv,bulgaria
i guess we are a concentrated point of ufo activity

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
exee why u guis so fast to derail my thread without replyes? im not giving up some big secret or something,or is some stupid threads more important?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What direction did you see it (north, east, south, or west)?

The very bright stars Betelgeuse and Aldebaran would have been in the west-southwest sky at 5:30 AM in Prodiv, Bulgaria. Arcturus would have been in the eastern sky on the horizon. All of these are red stars. The planet Mars would have been straight overhead.

Perhaps you saw one of these and just lost track of it while you were driving and turning.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
well where the sun is rising from,right from that.
are u sure it was a star? it was very COLORFULL RED,like in some videogame
and im pretty sure it dissapearedi dont know

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hmm does not seem to be like (Behavior) of the Alien Craft that exist (Real - Not Lies)

Perhaps you saw Airliner? Such as Airbus , Boeing, McDOnalds-Douglas , Raytheon , Tuploev , HMR ?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If you saw a bright, un-blinking light in the sky that then seemingly disapeered... I'd say as long as it wasn't a flare or incenerating hot air baloon, you saw a UFO. Frustrating eh? That you'll probably never know what it was.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
it wasnt movin to be a plane,but whats frustrating is i want to see a spaceship with energy shields and stuff,why am i suppose to be exited about some light, they hide so much..rrr

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
it wasnt movin to be a plane,but whats frustrating is i want to see a spaceship with energy shields and stuff,why am i suppose to be exited about some light, they hide so much..rrr

LOL exactly, I hate looking in the sky trying to figure out what lights belong to what, I want to see aliens shooting damned lasers and having space wars. I've seen some "things" that felt as though they came straight from hell, but never any kind of extraterrestrial activity which I could clearly honestly say It was from another planet. But for all we know, we could be looking at them every day.

(BTW, Kyle Orton hurt his ankle today!!!)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
exee why u guis so fast to derail my thread without replyes? im not giving up some big secret or something,or is some stupid threads more important?

haha, since this thread is just so much more interesting than all the other threads. i dont know how not getting replys shows you some one is trying to derail your thread.

as far as the light, you could add a lot of detail. so far we have... you saw a colorful red light in the sky from the direction the son comes up, and you dont know if it went anywhere? i cant imagine seeing what i thought was a ufo, and then just leaving it without watching it leave, or if it was just sitting there that long, i would have taken pictures, video and called some other people to check it out...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
it was 5:30 in the morning i was driving for work,and the directon was from the sun rises but right from that..like south or something? i only have a 2 mp phone,and even if snap the blurry noise shot,i would,ufos rarely get caught up in videos.
but strange today i saw another red spot...it was light from a mountain tower i guees,
but the ufo i saw was so much bright and higheter..i dont know

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
it wasnt ufo,it was infact a red light on top of a mountain,some tower.
just sayin'

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
What direction did you see it (north, east, south, or west)?

The very bright stars Betelgeuse and Aldebaran would have been in the west-southwest sky at 5:30 AM in Prodiv, Bulgaria. Arcturus would have been in the eastern sky on the horizon. All of these are red stars. The planet Mars would have been straight overhead.

Perhaps you saw one of these and just lost track of it while you were driving and turning.
It sounds that way . The planet mars is associated with aries it is a red planet. Seeing it directly over you could mean that [ sun at 7o of aries ... moon 2o taurus] .

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I've seen one or 2 odd red lights this week. On friday evening, I looked up and there was a red point of light, star like in size, moving across the sky. It was going from right to left, (west to east I think) And it was going up aswell. No blinking lights, just a solid red light, and then it kind of blinked out. On the wednesday before, I saw 3 of them one after the other, take roughly the same route as one another. About 30 seconds between each one. (measured from the speed they were moving past certian points)

I tried to get it on video on friday, but the camera on my phone is rubbish at night time videos and couldn't even see the light.

Keep looking up

top topics

join