It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nation of Destroyers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is a nice documentary regarding the use of US soldiers to further the imperialistic aims of the NWO.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

The narrator is slightly misguided in directing her attention to the political puppets in the Whitehouse - but reclaiming the government is a good first step to destroying the NWO.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We already reclaimed the government. It didn't do any good. I am still hearing the exact same NWO stuff I heard when Bush was in there. Let's face it, no matter who you put in there, you are going to hear the same accusations against whatever takes over. They truly are all in it together. Even you!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Solely in my humble opinion....... and I realize this DOC does not represent the whole of the US, and any other misguided power hungry nation that will be involved in atrocities like this, I can honestly say - I have thought for a long time that the bad in people really seems to outweigh the good - the truly good - so I can safely say yes ~ scrape this planet clean. Start again. Humans are a mistake.

If you are offended, so be it. I am sorry. or not. I fear the people that are offended will likely be the worst offenders. For this, I await my head on a pike. I will not argue my point, as I said, this is my opinion, & not a personal attack on anybody, and like a**holes, everyone has one. So I expect the opinions of people to string me up. I will graciously accept.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
We already reclaimed the government. It didn't do any good. I am still hearing the exact same NWO stuff I heard when Bush was in there. Let's face it, no matter who you put in there, you are going to hear the same accusations against whatever takes over. They truly are all in it together. Even you!

When did you 'reclaim' the govt? Congress, the senate, the president - they are all paid for, puppets to the NWO. Not only in the US - but every western country.

It is not a matter of voting, that will solve nothing. Only revolution and destruction of the entire govt can produce a result.

I am certainly not 'part of it'. I pay no tax, support no war, have no money in a bank.

You seem to to be under the illusion that the system we have is 'our' system. It is not - it is the system imposed by the controllers.

Only be destroying the banks, media, governments, law and dependency on those systems will we have a chance at freedom.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Okay I Understand Most Of This. I Support Most Of it But If You Destroy The Whole Government, Banks, Laws Ect. Out Goes Transportation, Food, Water, Electricity, Science, Ect! Can You Imagine Los Angeles Without These Things. Now Imagine The Whole World Like This. Billions Dead Within A Month. I Could See This Happening Many Many Years Ago. But Humans Are So Dependent On These Resources That It Would Chaos At Its Highest Order. I Am Not Content With Billions Dying. It Would Be A Complete Domino Effect. Then What Makes You Think That When Humans Begin There Ascension Again That It Wouldn't Be A Cycle Of Previous Events? If The Domino Effect Happened You Would See Humans Become Even More Savage And Brutal. There Would Be Factions Rising Up And Claiming There Land.
It Might Be Easy For Some Of Us But Billions Rely On There Governments. It's Sad But That Is The Truth. If Only There Existed A Utopia!!!

top topics

join