It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise surprise. Muslims abundant in the media.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
After last weeks events, I think we all saw this coming....a flood of negative news about muslims in the media...

Feds want to seize Muslim-owned properties
www.onenewsnow.com...

Bloomberg regrets greeting controversial Muslim cleric
www.newsday.com...

Muslim Killer Camps Targets US Citizens?
www.faithfreedom.org...

Muslim kids 'attack boy for eating salami'
news.ninemsn.com.au...

Muslim killer sniper executed in the easy way
www.topix.com...

I'm sure there are plenty more. Let's make it a point not to fall for the propaganda, shall we?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Propaganda or just news about Muslims? They put themselves in the news. You missed out the story in the UK with the extreme muslims protesting in London for having a 'Muslim UK' with the Palace turned into a Mosque and the Queen turned muslim or kicked out of the country.

These guys made the news themselves, no news station is just going to ignore the fact they did it, and they know it.

Whilst i do believe there can be anti-muslim propaganda, it doesn't mean that every bit of news that appears is because 'big brother' wants you to hate muslims. Like i said, they make the news themselves half the time because they are 'anti west' and do things that will make news stories, that can't be helped and isn't in my opinion, tied in with some mass conspiracy for everyone to hate Muslims.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

I do agree with you. However, I was more pointing to the increse in these stories since the events in Texas.

I dont think there can be much of an argument that it is being used to further an agenda.

new topics

join