It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Granite
Coast2Coast AM was the first to get this out to public awareness about 6 years ago. I don't the guest's name, it would be interesting to hear a re- run for how close their predictions have become reality.
I'm not sure what you mean by "over the next few days"? What can done?
Maybe a new forum for threads on how to undermine the law is required.

The first eh? Weird, I fully remember Bill Cooper warning us all about this happening in his book Behold a Pale Horse in 1991...I also remember him warning about this years before it was published.

Further more...he said it would begin during a time when the Government and the UN would be in the middle of the dollar being systematically destroyed/collapsed, and during a time when an unprecedented influenza (that filled young people's lungs with liquid and then killed them) would be in a pandemic stage worldwide.

Its weird how you give "first word credit on this" to some guest (who you can't even recall the name of) on C2C...strange indeed since that guest was surly stealing the info from Mr Cooper and his circle of early whistle blowers of the early 80s.

Eh...what can I expect of people anyways? Of course the world at large is confused and under attack mentally...so how can I even hope to see anyone quoting the original bringer of this information?

Just for the record...the guy who brought this to the public first was Bill Cooper...you may or may not remember him since he was SHOT IN THE FACE on his front lawn less then two weeks after 911 by authorities and then forgotten. This allowed many other faces, agents and agendas to fill the void left by his death.

Eh...screw it.

BILL COOPER SALUTE!!!

Im sorry everyone, but tis guy is right! I went back over Bill Coopers stuff and indeed it IS in "Behold a pale horse" and it is actually quite amazing how acurate he is about what is happening right now. Now either he was a prophet.....or he was telling the truth.....whatever the case, he was telling the truth and knew exactly what was going to happen. it's scary how acurate he was. Almost as if he read a playbook out loud play by play. He referred to them as "alien" implants in tandem with all of the information on how they would implement them and what world scenarios would be going on at the time these implants were implemented. He was for real people.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Weird, cause it was my sheltered mother who told me there'd be inplantable chips that the government would require, about 15-20 years ago.
Her name is not Bill Cooper, I am sure...........but her message is the same????.....

--you know such an intruiging post like that i wish there was a follow up. Maybe i missed it later on in the thread. If Bill Cooper predicted inplantable microchips amidst swine flu fears then why haven't i heard of him.
I read this site every day who is this fellow.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by heyo]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

This is a medical device registry, i.e., a database of medical devices such as hip replacements, pace makers, or breast implants. Do you recall that missing model case recently where the woman was dismembered and her fingers removed? They identified her using the serial numbers on her breast implants. This registry will be a single database of the serial numbers on medical devices that will help identify human remains. This has absolutely nothing to do with RFID chips. Your source is an idiot. I am an attorney but you certainly don't have to be to understand even the limited section you included in your post. Please use common sense next time you read anything. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Sounds to me like all he did was read and interpret Revelation correctly! It's all in there! We have knowledge of the future before it happens. It keeps getting worse,too,until the Lord returns right before we kill each other off completely!

As for the chip!...I've been warning people about this for months. The definition that the Food and Drug Administration gave the Verichip implant in 2004 is "a Class II Medical Device that is Implantable".

I was delighted to see someone post the information about the company changing it's name to PositiveId.

Add this to the Nelson Rockefeller statement made to Aaron Russo,when asked what "their"(TBTB) goal was,and he said:"To get everybody chipped with an RFID chip,and have all money and everything on those chips,then if anyone wants to protest what we do or violate what we want,we just turn off the chip!"

Revelation 13:16:"He also caused everyone,small and great,rich and poor,free and slave to receive a mark on his right hand or forehead,so no one could buy or sell unless he had the marlk,which is the name of the beast or the number of his name." (666)

Just so happens that the Brussels Electronic Accounting Surveillance Terminal (B.E.A.S.T.),located in Brussels Belgium,is where these RFID chips were being held,until ready to go. I found out that all bar codes are coded with the numbers 666.

There is a patent for this,"The Method for Embedding and Recovering Encoded Item Information in an Emulsion of Radiant Energy",patent #666094.

There is a patent,#5878155,"The Method for Verifying Human Identity During Electronic Sales Transactions",but it involves a tatoo. I think the chip outdoes that,as that was patented in 1999.

While we're talking about the Mark of the Beast,and the number 666...The winning Pick 3 in Chicago,the day the votes were tallied in Obama's favor,Nov,5,2008,was 666. The Pick 4 were 7779,which,if I'm correct,stands for God's complete judgement?

The Western European Union's Recommendation number 666,gives official military power to the 10-natian alliance. In the end-times,the ruler would command the largest army ever!

My notes on this subject are a little out of order at this time. If I get them all together,I could do a whole thread on a "dummy's" guide to end-time prophecy! It's just a matter of connecting the dots really,that,and having a heart that's willing to believe! That is why prophecy was given in the first place,so men could see that God is truthful and it is the inspired word of God speaking to His people today,just like in the past.

Sure,the Bible has been twisted and manipulated,but that doesn't mean people can't search for the truth! He will help those who ask to be shown!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Sounds to me like all he did was read and interpret Revelation correctly! It's all in there! We have knowledge of the future before it happens. It keeps getting worse,too,until the Lord returns right before we kill each other off completely!

Even those terrible CSI forensic shows have used medical device registries before - it's not a complex topic. If you get a penis implant, it has a serial number on it. If you are murdered, that serial number can be used to figure out who you are if you have no wallet and no criminal record. Medical device registry is going to help find killers and give victims' family a little bit of peace and closure. Maybe if you had the capability of sympathizing with a murder victim's family, you would understand the significance of giving them some remains to bury.

Seriously, give it a rest for one day. Stop reading neocon blogs.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

All good mate, you're not the only one who missed it.

Damn sheep...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

A good place to get up-to-date with some of the possible uses of the Verichip is here:

www.verichipcorp.com...

However,I believe if we are to be implanted with "THE" chip,it would seem that it should be with knowledge beforehand,because it is a matter of Choosing which side you're on! For Christians,I believe this will mean the choice between life or death,seriously. I know what I'm gonna do! I'm ready to die for my beliefs!

There are so many things wrong with having this thing implanted,even from a humanistic view! The bible even says that terrible sores will be on those who take the mark,and these chips are known to cause tumors and terrible sores!

Another good site to go to for info is unrfid.com.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
removed by notreallyalive

[edit on 14-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Well,I guess if you see it on CSI,it must be okay!(?)

How did people ever manage to live before the God of Technology came along?!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
AYe,bill copper is the first true human to call all these .....facts first.....He is a Hero ...Hail william copper

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Mr Mask

Weird, cause it was my sheltered mother who told me there'd be inplantable chips that the government would require, about 15-20 years ago.
Her name is not Bill Cooper, I am sure...........but her message is the same????.....

--you know such an intruiging post like that i wish there was a follow up. Maybe i missed it later on in the thread. If Bill Cooper predicted inplantable microchips amidst swine flu fears then why haven't i heard of him.
I read this site every day who is this fellow.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by heyo]

Yeah well, we don't know if you are just lying so you can win an arguement or not. We don't know your grandmother nor is she documented on record as saying anything......only the documented and archived get heard not granny's word by proxy.I wish you would follow up with evidence of Granny's prediction. BTW...all you have to do is go to google and type in Bill Cooper or William Cooper....it's not that hard ....then you can be amongst the select few, coloquially referred to as THE WORLD, to say that they have heard of William (Bill) Milton Cooper ...American Hero.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't worry about it, the chip like all chips will be hackable in one way or another, even if there ever is a force move on the implant on regular people it will be about a week before someone figures out how to fake the signal. It's not like it's the device they use to track people on house arrest which is used on a very limited number of people over a large area, if it's in everyone monitoring attempts to dupe it will be extremely flawed.

And what this is as Chad said is for medical devices and frankly if I have a choice between privacy of location and a new heart well i'm taking the heart.... it would be nice if they happened to know if it went off lol.

Sorry

Not Scary

Find me some real doomsday issues plz

And hey, you know... there is always a system of control, I think what scares us most about this is understanding of the technology, most of us don't.... This is a reason to simply know you have to stay ahead of the tech game as best you can these days... Because from the day the first lil wimp snitched 7,000 yrs ago, someone's been a snoop a spy and a fink in our lives always... this is just the newest level...education always prevails...

Like the story of Robin Hood... a reflection of Armor vs new Bow strings capable of piercing them... you just have to look ahead of the curve

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinclâire

Suit yourself!

As for me,I'll hail the prophecies of the Bible!

Seriously,once you can get a grip on what the symbolism means in Revelation,Daniel,etc...it's plain as day! And it's not just "human" interpretation,because the Bible explains itself! Scholars have done exhaustive work on this subject so we could benefit from their knowledge.

There has never been a bigger conspiracy than that of Satan against God and His creation. If you don't believe that,then you're deceived.

I don't say this "hatefully"! One of those pesky traits common to Born-Again believers is the commandment to share the gospel,and ya never know,sometimes people listen,...sometimes they don't! I don't hate you if you don't believe what I believe! I'm not the one you ever have to answer to!

Just doing my job!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I don't worry about it, the chip like all chips will be hackable in one way or another, even if there ever is a force move on the implant on regular people it will be about a week before someone figures out how to fake the signal. It's not like it's the device they use to track people on house arrest which is used on a very limited number of people over a large area, if it's in everyone monitoring attempts to dupe it will be extremely flawed.

And what this is as Chad said is for medical devices and frankly if I have a choice between privacy of location and a new heart well i'm taking the heart.... it would be nice if they happened to know if it went off lol.

Sorry

Not Scary

Find me some real doomsday issues plz

And hey, you know... there is always a system of control, I think what scares us most about this is understanding of the technology, most of us don't.... This is a reason to simply know you have to stay ahead of the tech game as best you can these days... Because from the day the first lil wimp snitched 7,000 yrs ago, someone's been a snoop a spy and a fink in our lives always... this is just the newest level...education always prevails...

Like the story of Robin Hood... a reflection of Armor vs new Bow strings capable of piercing them... you just have to look ahead of the curve

I am not going to get all religeous,well not much, I know how people love it, but the Bible says though, 2000 years ago in revelations 13, that once you take it, it's already too late. You have turn ownership of your body and soul to Satan and GOD will turn his face from you. That is MY OWN personal fear. For those who don't believe in GOD, know that it will be "hackable" but there are bad hackers as well as good ones and they are not there for MY good, I assure you. I know of the hacker underground and I also know that hackers are out for only themslves. A real selfish buch. In the right light they are cool, but the darkside cannot be overlooked. Just hope that it's not YOUR chip that gets hacked. Just don't take it people. If you don't believe in GOD or Jesus, at least research the possibility and search for truth first before blindly trusting a government who drove us into this ditch in the first place. I mean, is it really worth the risk of an eternity of damnation if you are wrong? Just look, thats all I ask and ......don't take the chip. It will be interfaced with your biological and neurological system giving incredible control over your person. They will be able to kill you at the press of a button (biologically) and there will be no need for tazers anymore, they will be able to remotely and electrically short circuit your neurological system from within, not to mention that if you don't accept the New Order of law and obeyance they can just turn your chip off and you will no longer be part of the New Society, nor share in the benefits and all cash opportunities will be non-negotiable according to the serial number of your device. You will then be numbered amongst the rebellious (and Christians) and they will hunt for you and off to the FEMA camps most likely or be killed. The ones who take the chip will, for a time, live pretty good but even before they die they will see the wrath of the Antichrist turn on them like a mother tiger eating her young.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The nice part of the Bible is that 1/3 of us survive and it only last 4-7 years or so...

Even if what your saying is correct, given the length of it all and a survival rate being directly stated, well... then even if what you say is true, this is GOOD news, it means it's going to be over sooner than later...So if you really, really believe this is the end times, hunker down and ride it out, if your state side and smart you probably have allot of hope of being that 1/3 if you don't get all violent over it or anything, because if your right, it wont end until Christ fixes it and there is nothing you can do but try and get out of the way of harm anyway.

Personally...I don't buy it...

But I have to add, I hope you are right because human stupidity is endless, but by your thinking, we have a rescuer coming in a very short period of time if this is the mark of the Beast and well, that's a nice thought...so cheers, may you be correct that this is what you think it is... 1000 years of peace afterward sounds nice...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Ah,not so fast! Remember the big push for the Government Mandated switch to DTV?! You didn't imagine that was because they cared about our viewing pleasure,did you?!

curezone.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well on that point i'd agree...

I wouldn't accept a mass chip for buying and selling, or any other reason...

I'd question that if there is a GOD forgiveness would not be given if it was forced on you, the Bible has been translated quite allot, individual word meanings are often even when slightly different the source of a very different message and we have to remember it was put together many years After Christs Death... Somehow in addressing this for sake of argument from a place of belief I have trouble with the notion God would not forgive a person forced to take a chip.

This is the same God after all the forgives those who have been possessed, the Church performs exorcisms...

I would agree though, the potential of a chip for control of a person is massive, look at what a single drop of '___' can do to a person a tiny chip in the right part of your brain could radically alter your behavior...

So for sake of argument... i'd agree the verses say if you take it your pretty well screwed... if that's what this refers too

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Sinclâire

Suit yourself!

As for me,I'll hail the prophecies of the Bible!

Seriously,once you can get a grip on what the symbolism means in Revelation,Daniel,etc...it's plain as day! And it's not just "human" interpretation,because the Bible explains itself! Scholars have done exhaustive work on this subject so we could benefit from their knowledge.

There has never been a bigger conspiracy than that of Satan against God and His creation. If you don't believe that,then you're deceived.

I don't say this "hatefully"! One of those pesky traits common to Born-Again believers is the commandment to share the gospel,and ya never know,sometimes people listen,...sometimes they don't! I don't hate you if you don't believe what I believe! I'm not the one you ever have to answer to!

Just doing my job!

Well said and I agree 100%.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Whew! Nice to see I'm not alone! (Also,a big "Hurray" to that guy's grandma! Bless her heart!)

And for anyone seeking some more information about the RFID chip,here's a really great site to see,The Illuminati News!

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Well on that point i'd agree...

I wouldn't accept a mass chip for buying and selling, or any other reason...

I'd question that if there is a GOD forgiveness would not be given if it was forced on you, the Bible has been translated quite allot, individual word meanings are often even when slightly different the source of a very different message and we have to remember it was put together many years After Christs Death... Somehow in addressing this for sake of argument from a place of belief I have trouble with the notion God would not forgive a person forced to take a chip.

This is the same God after all the forgives those who have been possessed, the Church performs exorcisms...

I would agree though, the potential of a chip for control of a person is massive, look at what a single drop of '___' can do to a person a tiny chip in the right part of your brain could radically alter your behavior...

So for sake of argument... i'd agree the verses say if you take it your pretty well screwed... if that's what this refers too

I'm not sure either why one could be forgiven for many other things, some more putrid than taking an implant but I suspect that it is because either one or two reasons. One.....it may give so much control over your mind and body that once taken....there will be no way to repent because the "control factor" will have it's tentacles so deep in your psyche that it supresses all religeous freedom or freedom of thought, in general, thus, you, in essence become a slave in spirit as well as body. The second reason may be that (because this happens only when the Antichrist is in power) that there is such a person vendetta between Satan and GOD that were you to take the implant from the evil incarnate "son" of the devil, that it would be like taking the hand of the devil himself. Let's face it, for the true believers (like myself) the personal battle has not gone unnoticed. If GOD didn't take it personal he would have never agreed to the battle in the first place...............he would have just snuffed the devil right from the beginning............but he wants the devil to know without a shadow of a doubt who the true king is and to get him to admit it. or "TAP OUT!"

PS, You could have gotten all defensive because of my beliefs but you didn't and chose to take the high ground and debate on an even keel.......that is commendable.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join