It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York trial for alleged 9/11 mastermind

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
what about osama bin laden...

Most likely dead.

or saddam hussein?

Definitely dead.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"Alleged" would very much be the key word here. Yessiree, ol' KSM was such a wily mastermind that he could defy the laws of physics. What a true genius indeed!! Who else could totally pulverize into fine powder 3 skyscrapers in one day with only a very smoky (oxygen-starved) jet fuel fire AND leave no evidence of plane wreckage at 2 other sites (Pentagon and Shanksville)? Mastermind, indeed. How VERY impressive. (sarcasm off)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

Just cause the wackjobs on ats like to ask questions about our government actions makes us bad?

No, it makes you biased, which was my whole point.

So that would make someone who believes the garbage that was given to us about 9/11 what? unbiased?

There are people who are smart and then there is everyone else who is a sheep.. maybe they should hold this game show in germany or in japan or even in france.. ya know.. I am sure this crap wouldn't stand in those places because all of them places have as many question as us wackjobs on ats do.. referring to government officials...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
So that would make someone who believes the garbage that was given to us about 9/11 what? unbiased?

The fact that you use the word "garbage" only further illustrates my point. Perhaps if you read what I posted a bit more carefully :

Originally posted by Soloist
It's not just New York though, you would be hard pressed to find an impartial jury *anywhere* in the United States for this trial.

The point being everyone will have a bias going into this case. Get it now?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
its called questioning everything..

Taking someones word for something is just foolish, you question everything and if it fits right with who you are then it becomes fact, for you at least..

Not questioning things in life leads us to problems we have now... nobody questions anything, and if this trial goes on nobody will question this trial 3 months down the line..

Interesting someone asked me recently who do you give a crap about 9/11 pearl harbor and so on so forth.. I stated to them because if we dont find out what the government is up to not only our lives but our kids lives will be way worse off than it is today.. Ironically since 9/11 everything that has happen has happened because people do not question things that our government does..

Off topic sorry...

On topic this trial is still a joke..

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's the same old same old

You guys are parroting the same old tired conspiracy theories. I will ask again; who, out of all of you will be assisting KSM and his attorney? You all claim to have this evidence of an inside job! Set this poor 184 times waterboard victim back to his freedom.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
I will ask again; who, out of all of you will be assisting KSM and his attorney? You all claim to have this evidence of an inside job! Set this poor 184 times waterboard victim back to his freedom.

Anyone? Buller?

Surely there is one truther ready to step up with all their evidence. Come on! For many years now you have been screaming for justice.. STEP UP!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Its interesting how they never show you these guys in person but instead flash photos from their pre pubescent days

Oh and the media just cannot show that along with a comment they need to show the whole 9/11 mini terror montage as if anyone had actually forgotten the tradgedies that happened that day, is this just to get you in the mood for an execution?

Wonder if they will put that on the tv as they did with Saddam which I thought was pretty barbaric considering you cannot hear a swearword on tv these days.

I smell something and it aint rosies.

Fiar trial my backside and everyone knows that whether this is the "mastermind" or not.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The trial for Khaled Sheikh Mohammad would be very intresting indeed. I am quiet surprised the DC lawyer claiming 100% gaurantee he will get the conviction unless ofcourse if it's already decided behind screen, or he trusts the biasness of people judging him.

Not many people here would be aware there was hearing of Khaled Sheikh Muhammad in US Millitary Tribunal few times. Here are two different transcripts of the complete hearings.

Hearing 1 - 10/03/07 - ISN 10024
www.aclu.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...
or www.defenselink.mil...

and keeping in mind the techniques used by Bush regime to extract confession it certainly seems hard to get a conviction. Here is the detailed report provided by ICRC - International Commitee of Red Cross dated 14 Feb'2007, a secret report.
www.nybooks.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
I see a major sh**-storm happening over this patsy, the court will have to reexamine what brought the 3 buildings down, not to mention torture.

I cannot envision a conviction, for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, because he was tortured if he is convicted it will be the beginning of the end for democracy in the US.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by mtok7]

He actually confessed prior to being tortured, and also prior to being captured. His testimony to the press will certainly be used against him, so even if any post waterboarding testomonies are null and void, he will be convicted to death. There is no chance of anything else happening.

While he is a patsy he is a patsy who confessed to killing thousands of people, and thats all it takes.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
It's the same old same old

You guys are parroting the same old tired conspiracy theories. I will ask again; who, out of all of you will be assisting KSM and his attorney? You all claim to have this evidence of an inside job! Set this poor 184 times waterboard victim back to his freedom.

It's funny no one is paying attention to ImAPepper who does have a point. Everyone here is saying that this was an inside job, you could help expose the truth (if not get some media coverage for ATS and this conspiracy). If you don't do anything you could be sending an "innocent" (he actually could be a terrioist and actually part of Al-qhuadia sorry for the misspellings.) to his death. So is anyone going to do this?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

I have never heard that that he confessed anything before being captured and tortured. Could you give me basis for that statement? The millitary tribunal hearing I posted above is in which he gives his confession and which happenned obviously after capturing him and torturing.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

I have never heard that that he confessed anything before being captured and tortured. Could you give me basis for that statement? The millitary[sic] tribunal hearing I posted above is in which he gives his confession and which happenned[sic] obviously after capturing him and torturing.

Yosri Fouda of al-Jazeera television allegedly interviewed him. It was then he admitted to it. KSM claims the interview never took place.

Again, December_Rain, will you be contacting KSM's attorney with evidence that will vindicate him?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

He confessed everything to al jazeera prior to being caught. When I say everything, I mean 911, not all the other things he confessed to to take the wrap.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Do you have some basis I mean source to back that up. I am geniunly intrested because as I said before I have nowhere read or heard that.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Mr Peper, I may contact but that has nothing to do with this thread. That's my personal business which certainly I would not share with you. As far as if you do know and believe there was an interview with al jazeera how about show us where is it so we can read though the interview itself?

You see I made only 2 points above and provided sources backing up both my claims unlike you who has been repeating "nothing" from last page.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They will present evidence for the mid 90's terrorism he did, and give him the death sentence for it.

After the trial when asked why they did not present the 911 evidence, they will refer to his confession, and say that they could have presented the evidence but it was not necesary because of his death sentence for the mid 90-s terrorism.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So if they're found guilty and given the death sentence, then what happens? They go through a lengthy appeal process and wait on death row for 10 years? The families of the victims want closure, but that could still be a long way off! I think if they're found guilty, they should just execute them a week later!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

This damn thing is going to make me insane. It's a catch 22...Guilty then Obama is not soft on terror. Not guilty and the Republicans get a field day calling Obama a wuss.

I wonder how much this trial will polarize America. I personally hope the media in the US can turn it into a tasteless docudrama but still have some respect of due process.

What a show it's going to be. Perhaps Obama can use this as an opportunity to spite Republican misrule. There's nothing wrong with bringing back a few principles of democracy.

Oh boy you've got me spinning!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Interview on Meet the Press

Secretary Colin L. Powell
September 23, 2001

QUESTION: Will you release publicly a white paper, which links Bin Laden and Al qaeda to the attacks to put people at ease

SECRETARY COLIN POWELL: We are hard at work bringing all the information together, intelligence information, law enforcement information. And I think, in the near future, we will be able to put out a paper, a document, that will describe quite clearly the evidence that we have linking him to this attack.

March 29, 2006

Vice President Dick Cheney stated: "We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming."

So who did it?

DANA PERINO: "Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11, and hes sitting in jail right now."

so hot...

how did they get their Khalid Sheikh Mohammed evidence?

Information from torture is not proof in a court of law.....

[edit on 15-11-2009 by conar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join