It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something new happening in the Ukraine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I’m not sure how reliable this MIG is as a source, but I found this to be an interesting development in the situation in the Ukraine, I have been checking other sites for news of this new virus without much luck .Has anyone else seen or heard anything?

All victims of the virus in Bukovyna (22 people at the age of 20-40) died not from bilateral pneumonia, as was previously thought, but as a result of viral distress syndrome, i.e the total destruction of the lungs.

mignews.com.ua...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by frostback

Viktor Bachinsky noted that the virus is extremely toxic, it is able to penetrate not only through respiratory apparatus but also through the eyes. Chernovtsy scientists recommend in any case use masks and even wear protective spectacles. An important condition to prevent deterioration of the situation is also the observance of quarantine regime.

It doesn't sound like they're talking about rubbing the eyes, but about it actually penetrating through the eyes. The site seems translated so it could be in the wording.

I'm not sure of the validity of this site, but if this can be confirmed we're looking at a serious situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You know it's weird... I had something similar to what people are going through over there about 2 or 3 months ago...

When I would breathe it sounded like constant gurgling... but, when I went into the hospital they said there was no fluid in my lungs. They gave me 5 'Breathing' Treatments and sent me to the hospital. This continued for approximately 3 weeks until it finally lifted.

They said it sounded like asthma, but I have never had asthma in my whole life and I'm currently 41 years old. This didn't start out with flu-like symptoms or anything. Just one morning I woke up and it felt like my lungs were filling up full of fluid.

While I was in the hospital there were 3 other symptoms that I was displaying at the time, and the doctors were completely puzzled.

Eventually, they just diagnosed it as Acute Bronchitis, but I can see if it went untreated that it would be life threatening. Luckily, i got the care that was needed... I hope the people in the Ukraine can get the help they need to get rid of whatever it is that is causing this.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am 34 and all my life i had fluid like stuff in my lungs it feels like. My breathing has always been bad. I have finally found a remedy for this.

I boil onions, in a soup, and breath in the steam, it brings up all the flem, and mucus. Finally.

Maybe this may help those in ukraine, just boil some onions,a nd breath in the steam, it clears my air ways.

Thx to this board for the tips, on teh onion. I have spent alot of my life trying to find some way to unblock my lungs, and finally i may have found a remedy. When i jog now, my lungs actually feel open.

Plus cheers to my doctor, for not helping me find the answer, medical staff do not know alot of what they are doing. My doctor, would not believe i had a problem with my breathing, but it felt like the person above, all my life i have a severe blockage it felt like, and my airways where blocked with flem all the time.

Anyway thx to this board, for advising onions, as a help with breathing, cheers again. My breathing problems have nothing to do with swine flu, i had them all my life, but like i said my doctor was useless, and would not tell me thing like a simple onion, would help if i boiled it and breathed in the steam.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I have to say.. this onion thing turned out to be quite effective for many people, even those who suffer from allergies or mild asthma.

It makes me understand why Chicken Soup has always been a 'get well' food at my house.... (a little heavy on the onions....)

I am glad it is helping people.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What is A/N1N1? Is this different from the h1n1?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I guess maybe we should float this some more then.
onions

new topics

top topics

join