It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escaping the swine flu vaccination and quarentine orders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello.

I recently learned how to get out from under the enforced vaccinations/quarantine that people believe could be coming..

First; a disclosure from a judge that a friend of mine knows, clarifying the rights of a sovereign compared to those of a, "citizen". He has chosen to remain anonymous. www.rumormillnews.com...

Next there are 2 parts from a very insightful lady here:
www.youtube.com...

There's true empowerment here if you are willing to walk yourself.. They are suppressing the type of info I'm giving you here.

People need to understand that being under the corporate rule/contract, gives the government full authority to force you to die by whatever means they choose. However, a beneficiary of the TRUST is not under their rule. They cannot force anything upon them under contract.

It simply means that you being a sovereign would be free as opposed to a citizen folding to TPTBs WILL unto death. The escape is simply up to you to administrate. There's probly not much time to do so.

As I said the information is oppressed. I started a thread about one of the true soldiers in the area of sovereignty here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

I recommend that you do your own study because it can deliver you from the coming oppression.

Edit to add: We know it has not yet been largly forced. Whatever. In my opinion it has some.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What forced vaccination/quarantine? I assume you are talking hypothetically. I doubt there will be forced vaccinations. It would be too hard to control not to mention they don't have the man power (at least not here in Canada) to enforce anything on that kind of scale.

If they really wanted to make sure EVERYONE was vaccinated, the best thing they could do would be to create an oral version and put it in our water supply without our knowledge

Same goes for the quarantine......not enough people to enforce it. I know here they are asking people to self quarantine (those who have H1N1) and so far its working.

To be honest, I think the media has induced an un necessary state of fear over the swine flu. There are more people dying every year from seasonal flu but you never hear about that do you.

I have had several friends who have gotten H1N1 and they were fine within a week.

So, do I think there will be forced vaccinations/quarantine ...... No.
Has the swine flu been blown way out of proportion ...... yes

Eat right, exercise, and take your vitamins and let your body do the job it was made to do.
(so many other viruses today are immune to most things now because of humanities fear and a need for a pharma cure)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What forced vaccination. I work in healthcare, and my hospital doesn't even have H1N1 vaccine available. Even if they did, it is unconstitutional to force someone to take any type of medication, unless you are in the military. At that point you have signed a contract with government, and therefore you are required to follow orders.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
By declaring soveriegnty, you are in anticipation that the PTB will give a crap about legalesse?

Thats about as much good as a restraining order against an abusive spouse. Not much.

Nice try, most of us have another way of saying "hell no".

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
What forced vaccination/quarantine? I assume you are talking hypothetically. I doubt there will be forced vaccinations.

Sorry if I gave you the impression that I was saying they presently are; though some of my friends being in health care were pretty much ordered to do so. That's not my point; but you should be aware that they are definitely considering it to the point of making preparations:
cryptogon.com...

If they really wanted to make sure EVERYONE was vaccinated, the best thing they could do would be to create an oral version and put it in our water supply without our knowledge

You mean the same way they did with chlorine and fluoride?

To be honest, I think the media has induced an un necessary state of fear over the swine flu. There are more people dying every year from seasonal flu but you never hear about that do you.

Agreed. Easier to drive people into voluntarily doing whatever they want them to. Less resistance to Baxter.

I have had several friends who have gotten H1N1 and they were fine within a week.

Good to hear.

So, do I think there will be forced vaccinations/quarantine ...... No.
Has the swine flu been blown way out of proportion ...... yes

Cool. And I will stick with believing I understand the implications of the sum total of the information I have amassed; Beginning with the announcement of the intent of the money within the Georgia Guidestones, and going from there.

Eat right, exercise, and take your vitamins and let your body do the job it was made to do.
(so many other viruses today are immune to most things now because of humanities fear and a need for a pharma cure)

Again; we agree.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure how they could have mandatory forced vaccinations, considering only about 30% of the people that actually WANT the vaccination are even able to locate it, due to short supply.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I happen to know a few health-care workers that were told they had to take the shot. I know that one of them quit. But again; I'm not saying that it's currently being forced; "other than through manipulation".

There is a lot of, "damning information" out there with Baxter and all.. You don't mind if I choose to keep my eyes and ears open do you?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This vaccine scare is total poppycock. I would rather believe in Blossom whatshername. There is no horrible disfiguring result of taking the vaccine. There are no forced vaccinations (other than some hc workers). As someone mentioned there isn't even enough vaccine to go around. Couldn't you vaccination freaks please switch back to Nibiru or something, it's getting so old and it's not even remotely believable.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
By declaring soveriegnty, you are in anticipation that the PTB will give a crap about legalesse?

As a matter of fact I do. If people knew the administrative process, they would come to learn that there is far more empowerment there than most are aware.

Thats about as much good as a restraining order against an abusive spouse. Not much.

Can you prove that to me? I am able to prove that it works to you. Nobody's applying it successfully? Here's one group that is in a variety of ways:
groups.yahoo.com...

Nice try, most of us have another way of saying "hell no".

Ok-I won't refuse to comply? Whatever; have you ever "wikied" the word straw man? It means you have contracted with the state and are their rightful, "property". It also considers you to be fictitious! Property of the state.

You can say, "hell no" all you want with your bullets. At the end of the day you will pay because you have allready contracted to do so. What I'm talking about was powerful enough to get some of the Jews out of the concentration camps.

That's power.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
I'm not sure how they could have mandatory forced vaccinations, considering only about 30% of the people that actually WANT the vaccination are even able to locate it, due to short supply.

I'm pretty sure they can that's just a scare tactic to make people afraid, "not" to take it. Controlled confusion. The funny thing is you people allready know they are, "not accountable" for whatever they turn out. What kind of protection is that? You really believe Baxter can't come up with all they want?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just wondering; Has anyone even watched the video here:
www.youtube.com... ?

Can any-one say, "shero"?

You guys don't know about Baxter?
www.infowars.com...

People do not understand that there is a difference between the enforcement, and administrative levels, because their perception of, "rights" has been distorted; so they only end up dealing with enforcement level movement where they are assumed to be under corporate contract as a, "straw man".

The answer is claiming your straw man, which you being a sovereign have a right to do; and establishing that fact through administrative procedure, which tells enforcement level what to do..

You do that with a UCC 1 form, accompanying proper procedure. You could simply get the package from the nice lady in Canada who is on youtube in the videos mentioned above. Not saying, "buy something"; that's up to you.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I heard of this way back when but did not not get enough info about it. Now that more people are doing are going sovereign, there should be alot more information out there to make it easier.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
Thanks for the info. I heard of this way back when but did not not get enough info about it. Now that more people are doing are going sovereign, there should be alot more information out there to make it easier.

Oh there is a lot of information. Though my friend has been telling me about it for years, it didn't hit home for me until I read what the judge mentioned above had written. I suggest any-one wanting an administrative out, rather than fighting enforcement, download all the audios and other information freely given from the commercial remedies website.

Contained there-in there are many many more references. People don't understand the value of being a sovereign because empowering information tends to be hidden from the general populous.

Like I said, as it turns out a friend of mine is connected to that judge!. So I know the information is real. The administrative procedure is the proper way to go; where many powers that be become your servants instead of the other way around!

The good thing about it is they have mentors in the area that can help you. That's me who qualifies as needing one.
So far I have 176 hours of audio and listen to it while I work, taking breaks when I really need to pay attention.

The information is huge, and some of these people are really detailing the process for the common man freely. I consider them heroes.

Of course the courts are trying to take care of their own. However when you rightly go through the, "administrative" process, the IRS themselves will go after any-one who crosses you; opposing lawyers will stop defending your adversary, people getting their houses released to them from the foreclosing mortgage company, etc.!

The only thing holding people back is the insight of their true rights, and the thoroughness of their application of administration process. Remember they confess that your, "straw man" is a fictitious entity basically having no rights; while a sovereign has all the rights in the world!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
S + F for you my friend,

Empowering information of any kind is patriotic, and should be spread like Skippy on a sandwich.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Woops! Didn't see you there damwel. Without a doubt it is my desire to know that, "nothing sinister is going on", but look at it this way; isn't it the banks running the show? And didn't they simply tell you through the Georgia Guidestones what is the intended fate of the race.

Can you get any clearer than, "out of the horses mouth"? Ok.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba
Empowering information of any kind is patriotic, and should be spread like Skippy on a sandwich.

Much appreciated Terces! I am all for true patriotism as opposed to a mislead patriotism. The latter is nothing but death for many good/sincere humans being.

Nay sayers-Which is better; being a human being with full rights there-of, or being an admitted, "fictitious entity" according to corporate law which you can check for yourself?

Under their contract they have full right to do whatever they want to you through contract. A sovereign has the power to administrate!

The information is out there. So people behaving as though it isn't are choosing to give up their rights to a very cold steel machine that they have unwittingly contracted to obey unto death.

Edit to add: I like peanut butter!!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
First of all, I'm not an government cover-up/disinformation agent. I believe that there are things that are wrong with our government and economy. Especially the Federal Reserve and banking systems.

That being said, the OP has linked mis-leading information, the article link @ rumormill. It is supposedly written by a judge, however a lot of the facts he provides is just wrong. The article is deliberately misleading and deceiving the reader.

To the OP: I am in no way attacking you personally, but the article you're linking to isn't very reliable.

Also, what is the problem with forced vaccinations. The last shot I got was in middle school, it was required for TB. It is to protect the health of those you physically interact with and also keep lawsuits out of the governments office.

new topics

top topics

join