It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Suspect to Face Trial in New York, Official Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
That’s right, the real perpetrator need to invent some terrorist and torture is the key to having terrorist without torture Dick Cheney would look very guilty wouldn’t he. In fact, everyone would know that 911 was a false flag operation to install fear in the minds of the American people and get the approval of the American people for Bush and Cheney illegal war.

The real terrorists, Dick Cheney his loyal freinds, Halliburton, and KBR are laughing in our face, all the way to the bank.

Yeah, without torture we wouldn’t have all these false confessions, wonder if we could get Dick Cheney to admit he was behind the 911 attacks if we water board him 300 times in one month.

As far as this trail goes, none of us are going to know anything, nothing, It is easier to sell the lie that way. How many Masterminds does this government have up their sleeves? What happened to Bin Ladin? Oh, he is not the Mastermind now.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
don't expect much, actually...

isn't it pretty sad the publicity this is receiving right now?

the nation has forgot....or the nation is divided?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I was thinking the same thing.....What happened to the original story line. OBL was the mastermind....now with a little spin, they have more masterminds. How many masterminds are there? This is the government attempt to show the people that their fairytale is true.
I never would have thought I'd be rooting for them, but I find myself doing so, in the hope some light will be shed on this whole mess. Maybe, just maybe, the defense will question the whole original story and submit evidence supporting the false flag attack scenario.
This could really backfire on them....wouldn't that be a kicker!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
reply to post by whatukno

You're right. The exact status of these people has never been legally determined. These trials could be a violation of the Geneva Accords. More importantly, our legal system isn't setup to handle this kind of trial. There is a distinct possibility that they could all walk.

They have been tortured for how many years. How can you even think they are in any fit state for a trial. I do not claim to know what they did, but you cannot tell me, they are fit to stand trial and they weren't tortured to give false testimony.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Wow! I got so excited when I read this. I am a big fan of Law & Order – the TV show. This article says that the trial will be in New York, so that means Jack McCoy will probably be the public prosecutor! Now before you say that Jack is just an actor, well remember, so are these so-called terrorist!

So if they really want to trail these guys for 911 they need to use Law & Order to do it, but if they want to trial the real criminals of 911 Bush & Cheney then they will have to use the real world court house

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

9/11 suspects to face death penalty in front of New York civilian court

The alleged mastermind of the 9/11 attacks and four suspected co-plotters will be tried in a civilian court blocks from where Al-Qaeda hijackers crashed two airliners into the World Trade Center, the US government announced

rawstory.com...

God help us all! What happened to the 19 alleged hijackers? How many people does this corrupt government need to continue to parade in our faces proclaiming these are the new hijackers since, you all didn’t buy into our last set of lies.

Of course these men are going to be executed, we can’t have them talking to any civilians can we. God forbid they might admit to some civilian authority that the United States Government paid million of dollars to the Taliban to round up their fellow villagers’ and friends that did them wrong in some way and turn them over to our military in Afghanistan and Iraq for some reward money. (Millions of dollars were paid out to these hungry radical renegades.) That is where these alleged terrorist came from they were paid money for warm bodies to be tortured into confessing to 911. This is a fact that most of us who, have years of research into 911 have uncovered. Don’t get me wrong there are religious group in Afghanistan and Iraq that are fighting among themselves for what ever reason but this has been going on for hundred of years, and will continue for another hundred years or more. Russia, England, and France were smart enough to relies these wars were endless, that’s is one of the reason why they got out. They knew there were not going to win and there was no way to reach these religious groups politically. It couldn’t happened then, and it’s not going to happened now.

I believe the government knows the 911 OS is falling apart so they continue to parade new alleged hijackers to our propaganda media to enforce their lie’s and it’s working.

I bought into the 911 OS for several years after it happened, I bought into it hook, line, and sinker. How ignorant I was! But after some years of research I uncovered enough that proved to me that a small part of our government and small part of our military did a false flag operation. The Bush administration used the FBI to plant and destroy their criminal evidences in every part of the 911 events and that is a proven fact already.

How can hijackers that flew airplanes into our buildings be alive and remember most of the 19 hijackers were using stolen identities, then you have to ask yourself why would terrorist use stolen identities to do the world greatest terror attack and not get the recognition for their clever deed. This is indeed unheard of.

Some members of the Bush administration will have a lot of explaining to do to God, as to why they were so greedy and murdered innocent people to get what they wanted. There are consequences to our action and we all will be confronted on the choices we made in our lives that were good and bad and how it affected everyone else.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The timing of this is the most important aspect. The person that has the most to gain from this trial is Obama.

As the GOP gains ground and Obama's approval continues to decline and more and more people say that the country is headed in the wrong direction....

There's nothing like a big, fat, media frenzy to keep people otherwise occupied.

Further, the entire trial is going to be riddled with Bush bashing....the perfect answer to a slowly flailing administration is to remind everyone what a disaster the last administration was and reiterate that this mess was all "inherited".

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

How can we do that? Doesn't the US have any responsibility to send these "War Criminals" to a tribunal?

Maybe they are doing this because they know the tribunal won't accept evidence obtained under torture, or confessions. This guy has been arrested for how long now without any trial (assumption), funnily we still don't know whether he is guilty or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The New York papers are sending them to Hell already.
They are guilty already in big NY POST headlines.
So it's not going to matter what the world wide population
that goes on ATS thinks.
The Illuminati handlers and think tank of 9/11 have all the
plays and tune laid out in proper order.
The NY people have to go guilty or be put down themselves.
This will be the last time any one plans to attack New York
from the world of Islamic Extremists.
Illuminati ether pressure wave guns are still unknown and
good to go for future wars.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is a security risk....

Possibly attracting other terrorists, like the ones being tried, into a suicide bombing outside of the event or something of the sort.

I can see the closure for families and justice brought forth, but I don't think it's a good idea........ Only provides them am open microphone to bash the U.S. Try them over in Syria, or wherever, and hang em. On their dollar.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I don't understand this argument....that it's a security risk. If the boogey man wants to hit us and has the ability to unleash an attack they aren't going to wait for the trial of KSM.

Somehow bringing the "mastermind" of 9/11 to the scene of the crime is too much for Americans to handle....It's an insult to the victim's families...

Yea I can see how bringing the mastermind of 9/11 before the very people that crime was committed against and allowing them justice to witness KSM being prosecuted is a security risk??

that is IF you believe the OS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join