It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran & North Korea Gone ...!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
We have been subjected to Iran & North Korea in the news on an almost daily basis for the past couple of years.

Ramping up public support for a military strike some would say!

The last week though, it has gone very quiet.

Is this because we are planning something soon, militarily?

I often thought it was silly that all the major news networks kept saying Israel will strike before Xmas etc.

Surely that would give them warning and put them on a much higher alert status making it harder for the strike?

Now it has gone quiet, are we putting them into some kind of false sense of security.

Would appreciate your thoughts on this as you guys are much more knowledgeable than me!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
North Korea and South Korea's navy just shot at each other two days ago or so.

The US gov't is overtaking a bunch of mosques and a tower supposedly owned/controlled by Iran. That was announced today.

See....we're still talking about them.
All is as it should be.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Is there anything about this on ATS, links would be helpful if you don't mind?

Thanks very much!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Found this story on Fox stating that North Korea is pissed at the South and that the North will take "merciless military measures" against the South.

So then Mr kim, wot you gunna do about it?

Absolutely nothing just like the rest of your silly threats......!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

This one relates to the Mosques and buildings seized in the US today that belong to Iran.

I would imagine that this just might upset Mr Pyjama of Iran.

After all, they didn't even admit to the huge arms seizure on the boat off Israel last week.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
IMO there's no way BO is going to authorize ANY military strike against anybody, unless somebody did something REALLY bad.....He is an apologist and has shown his true nature with his inability to make a decision on what to do in Afghanistan.

Israel is on their own where Iran is concerned folks, like it or not.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Is BO really that weak?

We don't get the full story on him from the UK.

Would things have been different with Bush?

I thought BO was almost in bed with Israel on things?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
BO is a total weakling. No Balls at all. He pays lip service to Israel, but when it comes down to balls to the wall, he will turn his back on Israel, as he as indicated in recent speeches.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Is BO really that weak?

We don't get the full story on him from the UK.

Is BO really that weak?
No, he asked Israel to stop illegal settlements after which Israel ppl called him anti semite. He usually takes justified measures and this is one of those.

Yes, with Bush in office we would have been on the verge of WW3 or most probably due to Bush America would have dissolved into nothing by now.

He tried to act correctly with Israel in the beginning, after he asked Israel to halt all settlements, the Israeli Lobby in DC started protesting against Obama by planting fake Kenyan certificates, taking out tea protests etc. and other protests which were going against Obama were mostly led by pro-Israeli group under the illussion of american people rights. But infact they were doing it for Israel.
Due to all this Obama position got bit weakened which is what Israel wanted and now it's back on stealing land and expanding it's settlement.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
[edit on 13-11-2009 by PolarKnight]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Whats this "WE" stuff?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Is this because we are planning something soon, militarily?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can I take it this thread supports action against NK and Iran?

Is the entire world insane? Or do people really believe everything on TV?

The SK crossed the border, and opened fire on a NK ship - is it hard to see who is provoking who?

"Lil Kim' as some moron posted, is resisting the NWO and the globalist government that wants to make you into livestock - have the decency to show him some respect.

How is it possible that with all the death and war in the world, that people are not satisfied and want more death?

Just leave NK and Iran alone - they are not bothering anyone, but are constantly being provoked.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Is BO really that weak?
No, he asked Israel to stop illegal settlements after which Israel ppl called him anti semite. He usually takes justified measures and this is one of those.

Justified measures or measures that are applause getters but never come to fruition? Israel is still building.....

Yes, with Bush in office we would have been on the verge of WW3 or most probably due to Bush America would have dissolved into nothing by now.

We are on the verge of WW3. With Obama, with whom we are going to fight is the only question. Will it be Venezuela, Iran, North Korea....? I'm sure once another couple of months pass Obama will be able to add to the list of countries that hate us more than ever.

He tried to act correctly with Israel in the beginning, after he asked Israel to halt all settlements, the Israeli Lobby in DC started protesting against Obama by planting fake Kenyan certificates, taking out tea protests etc. and other protests which were going against Obama were mostly led by pro-Israeli group under the illussion of american people rights. But infact they were doing it for Israel.
Due to all this Obama position got bit weakened which is what Israel wanted and now it's back on stealing land and expanding it's settlement.

I'm sure you have sources for all of the above? Since claiming that Israel is behind the tea party protests is a doozy....

I think you have been watching MSNBC too much lately.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

I would provide you sources but before i utilise my time to put links to sources on ATS thread "again" why dont you provide me some links to back up every point you stated. Or if you can't do that and just want free links, go through my previous posts thru my profile in few of them you would be able to track the links to sources.

top topics

join