It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Release of Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the release of info as to how we have been duped seems to have been done in a very controlled fashion?

I could give a myriad of examples, but most of you are familiar with the exposures...the lies and cons of religions, corporations, politicians, etc.

Surely there were other people who knew these things. Why has no one spoken out before?

Why has critical information only been made publically available the past few years?

It is apparent to me that this info is being released by certain individuals with "society clout". It is evident certain individuals are taking the lead and need no collaborators on their particular aspect of "the revelation".

Could it be that the purpose is to gain followers?

I notice that many people seem to have a certain "loyalty" to those who expose these things and credit those people with "waking them up".

Suppose "waking you up" is part of their game?

This info they reveal has been known all along by many others. It took the participation of these others in order to bring to fruitition many of the evils that have been perpetrated on the masses. Why did these others not ever come forward? Were they bribed to turn their heads to things that were being done? Bound by oath to keep silent? Were their families threatened if the persons did not co-operate and 'do their part'?

Are these "revelations" part of a methodical plan?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Controlled Release of Information

It's an old story... nothing new really. Various PTB are constant shedding old skins and reinventing themselves to carry on the same deceptions behind new facades. As each discarded blind is exposed, there is brief revelation and the collective venting of PR pressure.

It is a necessary function so that the next charade can be fired up.

History has many references to this kind of event going back nearly as far as history has been kept. It is not isolated to any particular society of civilization but rather, seems to be a natural component to the human condition.

Speaking for myself, I don't trust any of them on any issue. failing to scrutinize even the most insignificant looking aspect is just begging to be taken.

join