It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 8th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We will be waiting!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Man is hiking in local foothills, finds a damaged camera and takes it home.

That camera is in pieces and I'm left wondering what was so intriguing about it? I probably would have said to myself, "Darn, it's broken beyond repair, too bad", and left it alone.

Doesn't it seem odd that this person was visitied by two mysterious people who went through his home and left a message about his Internet search enquires the very next day? Why wasn't his home staked out and him taken when he came out of hiding in the bushes?

If he's on to something so big that mysterious people are going into his home uninvitied and without permisson, and searching it - then how is he able to put this on the net, without being nabbed?

And why all the drama about waiting until March 8th?

OK, OK - I'll be watching to see what happens, if I don't forget....LOL

Deep

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing LOL Hope I don't forget
I think this might be crap but you never know :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Did you guys happen to read the disclaimer relating to this website.

IMO - It's a guy that wants to see how many hits he can get on his website in one day. snic. Aparrently there is a movie release on or close to the date mentioned on this website.. Advertising ploy maybe??

Chris

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The disclaimer pretty much says it all does n`t it. Did anyone read the emails that have been sent? ITs shocking how many people are taken in by such an obviously fake site and do n`t have the brains to work it out. Its even more astounding when you realize he has told everyone its a bit of fun and the doomsday gang are all out trying to tell us something will happen.

top topics

join