It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - The Vatican Seeks Signs of Alien Life!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
'' MSNBC - The Vatican Seeks Signs of Alien Life! ''

So, Vatican is 'starting' to think in these terms ? Think not, I think the Vatican knows perfectly well what is going on, they know all about this issue..

Like the Vatican muzzles their way into Mount Graham and building a telescope isnt just for fun or an intrest in the stars.
There is a clip with Malachi Martin,which I will post here also, it is from 1987 I think, and he say that : the knowledge of what is going on in space, and what is approaching us.

Vatican searches for Aliens. Four hundred years after it locked up Galileo for challenging the view that the Earth was the center of the universe, the Vatican has called in experts to study the possibility of extraterrestrial alien life and its implication for the Catholic Church.

"The questions of life's origins and of whether life exists elsewhere in the universe are very suitable and deserve serious consideration," said the Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, an astronomer and director of the Vatican Observatory.

Funes, a Jesuit priest, presented the results Tuesday of a five-day conference that gathered astronomers, physicists, biologists and other experts to discuss the budding field of astrobiology — the study of the origin of life and its existence elsewhere in the cosmos.

This one I just found, I have not watched it, but it seems to be related..

This is the clip he claims the vatican took land in Arizona to build an observatory.

Have fun, and remember, Alex Collier said : Some thing planet sized is approaching us.
Buhhh !!!

[edit on 13/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
i heard this news before but still S+F for me for how you put up your threads..thank you and keep up the good work...

Does this really mean disclosure is imminent..o god so maybe its true we live in extraordinary times..when will the day comes...cant really wait..i might get drunk today so that i dont get too excited just yet

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i heard this news before but still S+F for me for how you put up your threads..thank you and keep up the good work...

Does this really mean disclosure is imminent..o god so maybe its true we live in extraordinary times..when will the day comes...cant really wait..i might get drunk today so that i dont get too excited just yet

I think Either Global Disclosure or Global Enslavement.
Somthing is fuzzy and wrong, you have the Kyoto II treaty coming etc.
Sumding's up, and dim sum...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I wonder if this is the vatican trying to regain relevancy with the modern younger generation, or a genuine interest in discovering life on other planets.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I wonder if this is the vatican trying to regain relevancy with the modern younger generation, or a genuine interest in discovering life on other planets.

Yes, but let us travel back in time, when the ancients ruled the world, an still travel farther back, to the ones coming here...

Things should make some sence, they were 'masters of genetics' and knew a whole lot about alchemy, hence the sings such as 'the cross at hendaye' south of france...

These bits and peices comes from far back in time, and with the 'cover up' by the Main Stream 'elite' owned sources for udjucation, we are not getting it...

It is all real simple; they came, there was a war, and they are loosing control, and they are doing wath they have done before: removing the 'burden' from the surface of the planet....

Or, some thing else is going on !

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's about to go down. I can't wait.

No offense, Chembreather, but I don't think it's all about enslavement and yada yada yada.

This enslavement talk is all bunk to me, to be honest, but that's just me. We're all entitled to our opinions.

But thanks for posting this! MSM reports the Vatican is looking for ET! WHOO!!

I swear I think I'm taking crazy pills here, because I NEVER THOUGHT I would EVER hear anything about the Vatican looking for ET life.

Oh man. They're coming to take me away, haha.

Wow. I hope we get the big D. I think (just what I think) is that we have a slow disclosure conditioning going on here. They'll start by saying that they found microbial (or some other primitive life) on Saturn's or Jupiter's moons. Then perhaps another "discovery" of something more intelligent, and then we'll get hit with the real intelligent life that we've all been dreaming about.

Oh I can't wait. There's no way that this is just coincidence. Something is about to go down. It's just about "when"...

S&F big time...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just watched that video you posted concerning the Washington post article. I had never heard of it so I did a search online and, lo and behold, the article really did make the front page!

Mystery Object Found

For some reason, I found reading the article somewhat unsettling. Not sure why..

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Pope is attempting to cover both sides - the illusion that christianity is progressive on one side but on the other, the truth is christianity is crumbling. This is just a desperate attempt to cling to the last vestiges of contemporary society.

This issue could almost be describe as evolutionary. Yes! Evolutionary - I believe that there is no reference in the Bible to aliens. Proof of evolution, no?

Problem is with this, is that many blindly follow the the church, accepting these spurious arguments. This is just an attempt to deflect us from the true stupidity of he church. For example, the Roman Catholic contribution to the spread of AIDS in Africa (no condoms in Africa). If you are a Catholic, you are responsible for the death of millions of people in Africa, that is the brutal truth.

Christianity is simply not relevant anymore. Forget the aliens - if you are a real christian, sell everything and buy condoms for Africa.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Glad to entertain you folks, but there are more bizzarities to this.
Let me show you ...

' Walking with Popes '

In Februari 1954 Pope Pius XII received Los Angelos Bishop James Francis McIntyre, who provided him with an extraordinary report. Two days before, at the request of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, the bishop had been part of a delegation witness to a clandestine U.S./extraterrestrial meeting at Edwards Air Force Base. This event was the meeting that occurred in California at Muroc Airfield (which later became Edwards Air Force Base) of an alien delegation with President Eisenhower, attended by Bishop McIntyre. The meeting was filmed by the U.S. military with 3 16mm cameras, placed at different points, loaded with color film and spring drive motors; that is because each camera operator had to change the film every 3 minutes and because in the presence of the aliens, electric motors did not work. In total they shot 20 minutes of film in 7 rolls, each of them 30 meters in length.

At the end of the meeting, each member of the Earth delegation swore never to reveal to anyone what he had seen and what he had heard about the aliens. It was impressed on Bishop McIntyre before reaching Rome, that his oath included the Holy Father. The bishop rejected this, and took his report to the Vatican.

Now, if this picture is real or not, I dont know, what I do know, is that Leo Zagami talked about this with Project Camelot in Oslo in 2008..

I am listeing to the YT series I posted, and they are talking about the NWO's ET plan, very intresting, but this part here, they talk about the vatican and father malachi Martin..

[edit on 14/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Don't you think the best minds in society have always asked this question. The vatican knows alot, from there research, and they know of all the myths all over the world.

Why people think the vatican just got interested now, is beyond me. Surely anyone at any time in history in power, believed there where beings in the heavens. The vatican has been discussing this for a very long time i would assume.

Why the msm finally is picking up on this is strange though, but they surely know the vatican like all who ask these questions have been asking them for along time.

Do you guys not think who ever runs the et programs here on earth, have asked people in the faith community there opinions, and some i say some in the faith community must know more than us on this subject. We all know that people in power turn to there priests when they need to understand stuff, so why would the et subject be any different.

Who ever runs the et program must surely have talked to some people of faith, to quieten there soul if nothing else, its a big thing to keep alien truths to yourself.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept

This issue could almost be describe as evolutionary. Yes! Evolutionary - I believe that there is no reference in the Bible to aliens. Proof of evolution, no?

As a Catholic, I agree with your comments on their stance in Africa with regards to AIDS and Condoms. Your comments, however, lead me to believe that you think the Catholic Church does not regard Evolution as an accepted Scientific theory. That is not the case. The Catholic Church, unlike other Christian sects, teaches that Evolution and Creationism are not mutually exclusive theories.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by mithrawept

As a Catholic, I agree with your comments on their stance in Africa with regards to AIDS and Condoms. Your comments, however, lead me to believe that you think the Catholic Church does not regard Evolution as an accepted Scientific theory. That is not the case. The Catholic Church, unlike other Christian sects, teaches that Evolution and Creationism are not mutually exclusive theories.

Lets pretend for one second, it is officialy decleared that humans are infact result of an intervening alien rase, what then? will the evolution society pull their hair out in disgust over the lies they have been using alot of years learning ?

I think that the bible and torah speaks of ET's, there are really only two possibilities here, they were either imaginary beings with robes and wings snapping their fingers, or they were another rase of beings, what is more likely ?

It is talked about in the texts, and the old testament seems to be a history book rather than an book of tales.
The Shem's are flying machines, there is talk about weapons of mass destruction too : the people were rotting while they were standing and were dead before they hit the ground..

Jesus in the bloody robe, meaning he had blood on his hands for killing all those inocent people, peobably sitting in his 'war machine' which may had laser or micro wave weapons... (I love SciFi, incase any of you wonders
)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would not trust anything those guys co-sign. If we do find ET and the Vatican is all gung ho about it I would suspect they would try to use it as a new way to control people. So it would be smart for them to get out in front of any type of disclosure. To go from buring you at the stake for talking to spirits to imbracing aliens? Ok...........

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
'' MSNBC - The Vatican Seeks Signs of Alien Life! ''

I think the Vatican knows perfectly well what is going on, they know all about this issue..

Hi ChemBreather, you are absolutely right by that, I am also sure they know indeed very much about this issue.
I thought perhaps this could be interesting for the discussion about it here.
It’s an excerpt from the “Disclosure project briefing document” of Steven Greer.

It is the Testimony of Monsignor Corrado Balducci, once a Vatican theologian and an insider close to the Pope then.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/238e38c7ac61.jpg[/atsimg]

Please take notice of the fact that his statements are not made on behalf of the Vatican.
You can read about that in this interview called

“Many saints believed in extraterrestrial life: Vatican Monsignor”.

www.ufodigest.com...

“Disclosure project briefing document”

Testimony of Monsignor Corrado Balducci September 2000

Monsignor Balducci is a Vatican theologian and an insider close to the Pope. He has been featured on national Italian television numerous times to express that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon and "not due to psychological impairment".

In this testimony he explains that not only the general populous but also highly credible, cultured, and educated people of high status are recognizing more and more that this is a real phenomenon. He goes on to speak about the extraterrestrial people as part of God’s creation and that they are not angels nor are they devils. However they are probably more spiritually evolved.

CB: Monsignor Corrado Balducci
SG: Dr. Steven Greer

CB: … We have come to the point that we can’t anymore deny that there is something that is happening, that something is happening here in this field of ufology, not just flying saucers, but there might be actual people, beings, extraterrestrial beings…

I want to speak as a theologist right now. To be so skeptical is against normal common sense, it’s against reason.
Human testimony is the most common way of communication and dialogue.
Because, when we listen to people, we have to have faith that what they are saying is true.
It’s a dialogue between one who says something and believing what the person has to say, or not believing what the person has to say.
But if we go ahead like this, and this is the real point that really moved me as a theologian, if we continue saying this isn’t true, then what’s going to happen?
Then whatever human witness testimony we have for anything else will not be given the importance deserved to witness testimony.
And this witness testimony, if it becomes diminished will have a lot of negative repercussions: individual negative aspects, social negative aspects, and religious aspects.
And especially for what concerns the Christian religion…
It’s also possible for another reason: God. God in his wisdom wouldn’t have created only us as humans.

SG: In America, there have been some reactionary fundamentalists who have said that these are the work of the devil? What do you think of this?

CB: The devil has nothing to do with this! I haven’t talked about this publicly in the past, but angels and devils don’t need [space]craft; they don’t need the flying saucers.
They don’t need these things. God would never allow the devil to show humanity this kind of manifestation in such a great form. He would never permit this.
Don’t even think about it being the devil…

And it says in the Bible, everything that exists in the universe is in the creation divine. There are no extraterrestrials which are not part of the divine creation…

Interesting discussion regarding Monsignor Corrado Balducci's credibility.

www.rense.com...

Other links.

www.ufodigest.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14/11/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
We're not even sure what is in the ocean, constantly finding new species the more we search. We can not dismiss life elsewhere.
Open our minds and stop relying on man made facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It's a game of chess. Looks like the Vatican is making a preemptive strike hehe.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Gotta admit it...the hype seems to be there "more and more each week".

Coming from a guy (me) who really doesn't believe in this whole "disclosure rumor", I gotta say-

"It gets your hopes up" seeing things like this happening.

But....I'm not buying the hype just yet.

YET!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The organization cannot really control us through fear and intimidation so they have to find a new angle. I am sure there will still be enough gullible and naive to believe what ever crap they come up with.

I am pretty sure the catholic "church" is responsible for more deaths and misery then the nazi party. Why inst it outlawed?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I wonder what's the real motive behind this. However, After what they did to Galileo, it's hard to forgive this type of organization which is based upon fear, and control. If somebody finds amoeba on the moon and question why there is an amoeba on it, the vatican would probably answer, god created amoeba on the moon for us to eat.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Could this be just another step in the path to disclosure?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join