It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, if David Icke and that (sorry) nut-job Alex Jones were really correct, wouldn't they have been offed years ago?

Not saying that there isn't a shadow government (that's kinda obvious), and I wouldn't doubt if reptillians actually existed (the universe is a big place and evolution can do wonders over many years especially in different star systems), but these guys should have been knocked off years ago if what they're saying is true.

And if it WAS true, why wouldn't they be anonymous about it? Why are they putting themselves out there like that? And they're still alive?

I just don't get it.

Call ME crazy...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
reply to post by Lister87

So you are saying that because some people say others are sheeple... who talk of enlightenment, are hypocrites, so thus the art of enlightenment is false too?
Take a few grains into your mind, practice it for a while, if it doesn't work for you it doesn't work... your a different individual than the rest. Accept that. Those who try to force something on you anyways arent anything more than controllers themselves anyways.

Not not at all, but what do you define enlightenment?

One apparent "nut" is telling us that hundreds of years ago civiliastion was more advanced than it is now, another "nut" is telling us that we are energy beings, another "nut" in a white tall hat is saying theres a guy up in the clouds, and his fallen compadre below with a pitch fork and fire..

I agree, we are all different, and will all believe different things, and i do believe in everyone having their own enlightenment, but i do believe that to lump everyone that doesn't believe in 'David Icke' as the mass 'sheeple' who follow every rule by 'Big Brother' to the T, and are brainwashed yada yada as rather idiotic.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It doesnt matter what word is used for not being awake. Sheeple is one many don't like and seems to have gone full cirlce. Sleepers is another. The awakening is very crucial to our freedom, for the more that become aware of who they are in source, their cosmic and metaphysical origins, and their abilites to plug into the Universal Energy, the Force is with us, the star wars concept, the more we will never conform under any circumstances.
Crop circles, sacred geometry, brainwave entrainment, and the music of starseeds such as Vangelis, Era, Gregorian, Constance Demby is very usefull in meditation to access the right hemisphere and grow in awareness. The sound harmonics, and frequencies, and the energies coming. I very much believe many many more will awaken soon and that nwo will not even stand a chance, especially in light the recent talks of disclosure, which may very well bring forward the grey/vrill/black op/hybrid/nwo group first of all. The more we are awake in source and connected to our cosmic families, the sooner the moment will come when they will unmask and the skies filled with ple'o'sha'ns, sirians, andromedans, acturians and numerous positive people to assist with free will.

If we end up doing much of this alone, the numbers waking up will still ensure a great change, and our metaphysical abilities, protests with metaphysics and shared intentions, safety, shielding, envisioning them surrendering unconditionally and stepping down. Envisioning shielding and healing for earth.

We are ever so much more than this reduced physical matrix tells us. Its like being creators, many in one with with super consciousness, being forced into one of the microsoft games to become a limited avatar in a limited game landscape. Its time to wake up and realize in source, we are unlimited.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Im not sure why the posters are generalizing people that arent following "Master David Icke", I sense though that because he has been "right" about somethings that are inevitable truths and they were wrong before, they want to forget about their "ignorant" pasts by saying others who do not figure this out are "ignorant sheeple" (in turn reversing the roles) I dont know.

Why do you call everyone nuts though? Some people are more extreme than others, but we are all stuck on an incredibly violent planet that none of us wish to be on(well rather dont wish to be amongst all the violence). Many are just seeking views and following them so that they can find some peace in a very uncertain world. Some people though, deffinately do not reason and make some very "INTERESTING" claims that cannot be backed up by proven situations or scientific explanation.

The only thing i've to say about those over generalizing is look into the mirror, generally they are on the same boat

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It doesnt matter what word is used for not being awake. Sheeple is one many don't like and seems to have gone full cirlce. Sleepers is another. The awakening is very crucial to our freedom, for the more that become aware of who they are in source, their cosmic and metaphysical origins, and their abilites to plug into the Universal Energy, the Force is with us, the star wars concept, the more we will never conform under any circumstances.

Crop circles, sacred geometry, brainwave entrainment, and the music of starseeds such as Vangelis, Era, Gregorian, Constance Demby is very usefull in meditation to access the right hemisphere and grow in awareness. The sound harmonics, and frequencies, and the energies coming. I very much believe many many more will awaken soon and that nwo will not even stand a chance, especially in light the recent talks of disclosure, which may very well bring forward the grey/vrill/black op/hybrid/nwo group first of all. The more we are awake in source and connected to our cosmic families, the sooner the moment will come when they will unmask and the skies filled with ple'o'sha'ns, sirians, andromedans, acturians and numerous positive people to assist with free will.

If we end up doing much of this alone, the numbers waking up will still ensure a great change, and our metaphysical abilities, protests with metaphysics and shared intentions, safety, shielding, envisioning them surrendering unconditionally and stepping down. Envisioning shielding and healing for earth.

We are ever so much more than this reduced physical matrix tells us. Its like being creators, many in one with with super consciousness, being forced into one of the microsoft games to become a limited avatar in a limited game landscape. Its time to wake up and realize in source, we are unlimited.

What i'd like to know is, if there are all these people who are 'awakened' why isn't there some mass group of folk who have abilities or power with all this tapped 'universal energy?'

Why are there no TOTALLY different, new people? What does being awakened do to you, apart from apparently having an enlightenment and new thoughts of the universe. What do this tapped energy do to you as a human?

What makes 'awakened' people different to 'sleepers' i'd like to see.

Also please define 'sleepers' because, as i said earlier, i see the world differently than someone of a religious faith, they will see you AND me as both wrong about the way we view the world.

As i always say, in someones books, you are always going to 'hell'.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Im not sure why the posters are generalizing people that arent following "Master David Icke", I sense though that because he has been "right" about somethings that are inevitable truths and they were wrong before, they want to forget about their "ignorant" pasts by saying others who do not figure this out are "ignorant sheeple" (in turn reversing the roles) I dont know.

Why do you call everyone nuts though? Some people are more extreme than others, but we are all stuck on an incredibly violent planet that none of us wish to be on(well rather dont wish to be amongst all the violence). Many are just seeking views and following them so that they can find some peace in a very uncertain world. Some people though, deffinately do not reason and make some very "INTERESTING" claims that cannot be backed up by proven situations or scientific explanation.

The only thing i've to say about those over generalizing is look into the mirror, generally they are on the same boat

I didn't think you'd pick up on the words "apparent" and the fact i put "nut" in speech marks, i wasn't calling them nuts, i used speech marks to insinuate the fact that alot of people will see them as "nuts".

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
I very much like this 'elitist' view by those who are apparently 'awakened' that if we don't agree with what he's saying we are 'blind' or 'idiots' and what the guy is saying IS actually true.

You have to realise, the same with faith in religion, it cannot be proven either way, this guy could be talking the truth, or he could be talking absolute rubbish.

'Sheeple' is a stupid term to generalise everyones thoughts into one. It's very much a reverse pyschology way of degrading people into a "if you aren't one of us, you're an average idiot".

I feel exactly the same way. If you are awakened you wouldn't be calling the unawakened sheeple. That term is really pretty crap, in my opinion. Yes, there are people who are totally asleep and inundated completely in the system. So, were most of you at one time. Plus, who knows if what anyone (any of theses researchers or awakened gurus) says is completely correct.

I like Icke. I like listening to him. When you get rid of the transdimensional beings, I usually agree with him at least 90% if not 100%. I like hearing about the transdimensional beings. I have an open mind to the idea. It may be true, it may not. His explanation of what is in your vibrational field, etc I agree with. I used to use cats to describe the same thing. Cats can only see the color red, everything else is black and white or shades of gray. Yet, we know other colors exist because we can see them. So, there are probably plenty of things that exist that we cannot see.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87
I very much like this 'elitist' view by those who are apparently 'awakened' that if we don't agree with what he's saying we are 'blind' or 'idiots' and what the guy is saying IS actually true.

You have to realise, the same with faith in religion, it cannot be proven either way, this guy could be talking the truth, or he could be talking absolute rubbish.

'Sheeple' is a stupid term to generalise everyones thoughts into one. It's very much a reverse pyschology way of degrading people into a "if you aren't one of us, you're an average idiot".

Now tell me, i'm not religious, so am i in the pile of 'sheeple' WITH the religious folk, even though my beleifs are totally different? Or am i in a different 'sheeple' pile altogether?

I dont recall anyone calling people idiots or asking anyone to believe in anything. Why are you being so defensive about an opinon that others have. How does a thought or an idea or a notion that are held by a few who have no power over you get under your skin like that
How can a stranger on the internet saying the word sheeple bother you? Are you a sheeple? No? Then whats the problem.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Tricky63]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63I dont recall anyone calling people idiots or asking anyone to believe in anything. Why are you being so defensive about an opinon that others have. How does a thought or an idea or a notion that are held by a few who have no power over you get under your skin like that
How can a stranger on the internet saying the word sheeple bother you? Are you a sheeple? No? Then whats the problem.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Tricky63]

It didn't bother me or get under my skin that much. I won't lose sleep over it.

I just posted my thoughts on it that moment as i read what someone wrote.

It does bug me when the 'cockyness' or 'smug' reels of "I'm right, your wrong" appear when 'sheeple' is used. As thats what they are basically saying.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

On the contrary, There have been MANY "genuine" people who have come forward to try to wake people up, and they've been doing it longer than 30 years. David Icke is okay at times, but, much of his information injects "paranoia" into people who are trying to make sense of their newly found awareness or spirituality. Its good to be educated about certain topics, but, there are many people who feed their own addictions of fear and then claim that they are merely expanding their awareness about an elusive conspiracy. This is dangerous because your "newly found awareness" begins to somehow feed a sense of fear or paranoia, weakening your connection of love and freedom within the Universe. Fear and paranoia is the antithesis to true enlightenment or a genuine sense of awareness.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
S + F for the op

Thanks for the videos it was interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I understand you now and I know how you feel.Its the same as saying that if you dont believe in the God the way I do then you are doomed. Or if you dont believe in a God that would kill the first born of a certain race of people who's leadership will not free the slaves youre going to hell. However those people have no power over you if you dont give it to them.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Just out of curiosity, if David Icke and that (sorry) nut-job Alex Jones were really correct, wouldn't they have been offed years ago?

I think icke and jones, are helping the ptb. Whether they know it or not, icke and his new age religion type stuff, is not the answer.

I doubt anything will happen to them as they are helping, the ptb and we all know it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63

I understand you now and I know how you feel.Its the same as saying that if you dont believe in the God the way I do then you are doomed. Or if you dont believe in a God that would kill the first born of a certain race of people who's leadership will not free the slaves youre going to hell. However those people have no power over you if you dont give it to them.

As i always say, i'll always be going to hell in someones book

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BEEN SAYING IT FOR OVER A YEAR.................

check above.
l have posted several threads i started in there.
i called "global awakening"

i say it...nothing.
davie icke sayss it...front page

[edit on 13/11/2009 by shauny]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I doubt anything will happen to them as they are helping, the ptb and we all know it.

Really, we all know it? Maybe you are right, maybe not. But, I do not know it either way. I love how everyone "knows something".

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Everyone/thing is enlightened. There is no discussion about that. The difference is that not everyone realizes this. Those who do not realize this are the so-called sleepers. Not really hard to understand, is it?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Everyone/thing is enlightened. There is no discussion about that. The difference is that not everyone realizes this. Those who do not realize this are the so-called sleepers. Not really hard to understand, is it?

This I agree with 100%!

Every single being IS fully enlightened at their core. I no longer use terms to demean those who have not yet "remembered" this. We have all the wisdom of the entire universe within us. Many of us have just forgotten it through ages old systematic programming.

I feel this is about to change in rapid fashion, and I am excited pondering the possibility of it all...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thank you my friend!

ANother great outlet to educate and inform.

I appreciate it man!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I had my own "spiritual awakening" 7 years ago, and it wasnt on a magical mystery tour across the Andes but in my living room in oldbury westmidlands uk (when i used to live there), and it wasnt no bs entity, but a very real baptism in the Holy Spirit of G_d.. He showed me many things, including some of the stuff icke spouts; thesis antithesis etc, but also showed me that in this time "there will be false messiahs, who will even decieve, if possible, the elect," and even though icke, or fog horn guy spout some truth, so does their puppet master to gain credability which some people swollow hook, line and sinker.
I fear for those being decieved that this enlightenment they crave will only be a one way trip to outer darkness.
Ive met david a few times. I used to live in Ryde on the isle of wight (where he lives, i moved from there a year ago), and some of the people who he hangs around with, one especially is a good friend of mine who i have had many a heated debate with... And my impression of him, is that there is something of the night about him, i found him a bit creepy, sincere, but IMO, he is sincerely wrong and decieved himself.
In the end of the day, if you throw enough darts a a dart board, one of them will hit the bullseye, and the mark of a true prophet, is that they hit the bullseye everytime, that is why he is a false prophet, dont listen to him.

[edit on 023030p://f00Friday by Selahobed]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join