It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doesn't it seem like everything is "coming to a head"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Seems like all of a sudden everything is falling apart.

-War continuing and indeed increasing (Obama to send more troops to Afghanistan)
-Swine flu, controntroversies over vaccinations
-Seeming outbreak of "new hemmoragic flu" in Ukraine and elsewhere
-Base shootings, other shootings
-Gold soaring, dollar collapsing
-Wall street record bonuses while the economy keeps getting grimmer for normal folks
-Worst harvest in decades; more people on earth going to bed hungry than ever before in history
-Cultural decay and decadence accelerating
-whistleblowers saying oil reserves have been vastly overestimated
-Criminal embezzlement of public funds on an almost incomprehensible level
-Seemingly no captain at the wheel of the floundering Titanic that has become our world.

And so on...I'm sure I missed a few but it seems like everything is collapsing all of a sudden.

I've always been a pessimist but this is getting ridiculous

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It does seem like that. lol If not anything then at least interesting times.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ya its kind of scarey because the world today is starting to line up perfectly with the revalation.

Seems to me were just waiting for the next huge disaster and then the antichrist will rise.

Whether God excist or not the bible came from someone who hap a vision of the future and I see it all falling into place to match the revalation.

I am thinking we might have years but who knows it could start tommorrow.

I think by 2015 the revalation will be starting or will be in the middle of the 7 years.

I think aliens are behind it all and the antichrist is an alien that thinks he is a god.

Remember we will all love him and welcome him at first and then him will kill us.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yup, the "stuff" is sailing through the air, and just about to hit the fan.

You can add to your list, how the Chinese are really really pissed about the tungsten disguised as gold bars that have just surfaced in Hong Kong.
Those bars were traced back through serial numbers and all originally came from Fort Knox.

news.goldseek.com...

And how Obama is hot footing it over to China RIGHT NOW to try to sort it all out, by THREATENING the Chinese. How dumb is that ?

And of course Israel that is about to attack Iran, and start World War Three.

Israel has already threatened to nuke every major European City if precious Israel is counter attacked.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I hear ya man but unfortunately there are too many people saying " your too negative you have to keep a positive outlook " And sweep this under the mat.

Seems like pointing out the obvious is not so fashionable these days. Whats funny is that when dealing with an addict or someone with substance abuse the first step is to recognize that they have a problem. Why that doesnt apply to the world is beyond me. So until the world wakes up and realizes the # heap we are living in. We shall be dragged along untill they change or we leave.

So tired, running on empty trying to wake people up.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yes the ENDISNIGHE.

And for more SHTF411!

That is # hits the fan info for you unenlightened folk.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Yesterday, I watched Tsarion's 'Destruction Of Atlantis' , and that 2 hour lecture totally puts things into perspective, really, you should watch it...

Tsarion tries to put it all toghether in a nice presentation.
He explains about the Reptilians, the wars and the ritual murder it really is and why things are happening as it is today.

All of todays 'wierdness' seems to go back to England in the 18th century, and a deal being made that requires 'sacrifice of blood' in exchange for technology.

Watch it, I know you guys look at my comment as off-topic, but after you watch it, you'll think in another way...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
While I agree that things are more chaotic now than usual, I don't see it as anything more than part of a cycle of ups and downs. You have times of war and peace; prosperity and want; good news and bad. Sometimes the negative cycles come together at close to the same time, causing more hardship and chaos.

What we're seeing right now isn't any worse than what was going on during the Vietnam war. We had war, a screwed up economy, terrorism, race riots, a strongly fascist government, political assassinations (JFK, RFK, MLK, etc.), even mass murderers (for example, Charles Whitman and Charles Manson). Plus, we had a seriously credible threat of complete annihilation from the USSR. We even had our very own swine flu panic in 1976.

So, while things look troubling now, they're no worse than they were some thirty or more years ago. Guys my age (pushing 60) remember those times. People who don't remember those times see what's happening now and are seriously dismayed. But what's going on isn't anything we (meaning "mankind") haven't survived before. Yes, it seriously sucks to be going through it, but we'll muddle through somehow.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
And now knowledge like this is coming up.

video.google.com...

new topics

top topics

join