It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all from Tony777!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm a 47 year old father of two with great concerns for their well being. I somewhat recently began researching this new world direction after noting my 9 year old had too many respiratory infections in the preceding 90 days. I went to check the local air quality and it snowballed from there; chemtrails, NWO, Nibiru, 2012... So I got mad, not for me, but how dare they attack my children?!

Anyway, I've been trying to verify the information I find on the net with government institutions, universities, hospitals, astronomers, professors, etc. on the phone or in person rather than just accepting what I read.

I have found Clifford Carnicom to be a trustworthy comrade, and I think I may have a large sample of the nano-agent used to induce Morgellons syndrome growing in between my double-paned windows, but we've yet to confirm it.

Although I'm sure I'm now on the "Red List" I try to keep on top of the chemical spraying where I live, and I tell everyone I meet to pay attention to the skies and look things up. I believe that we are in a period of awakening, and that there are some that are trying to keep us from ascending to the next vibrational-level as they don't want us "useless eaters" there with them. Although this is awfully hard to verify, I believe this is what is happening, because the science seems to support the theory.

I am afraid the NWO is advancing in their plot to eradicate most of us with this virus combination and that martial law is just around the corner. I'm doing all I can to help those innocents; first and foremost, my children whom I never would have brought into this world had I awakened earlier.

By the way, this web site has helped me for quite some time to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Thank you all for being there for me over these years; good luck, and Godspeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards, enjoy.

EDIT to add sorry, I see youve been on a few months--but the welcome still stands, lol.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Clark Savage Jr.]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi Tony,

So, I see you speak of 'vibrational frequencies'.
Here is a link to one of my favorite sites where they discuss FRV - 'frequency resonance vibration'& a whole variety of topics.

montalk.net...

Hope you find all you are looking for.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

join