It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Sin* The Moon God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rael5

Holy thread necromancy Batman. Also can we not all caps replies?

Look the work Sin in the context of the deity, is in no way related to sin the English (and thus Germanic) word. the whole thread is based on shoddy etymological thinking.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sin had different meaning in the past

Aramaic - failure

Hebrew - guilt

Ancient Greek - to miss the mark

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: njord

Aramaic and Hebrew are Semetic languages, and thus related. Greek, is Indo-European (IE), and thus a compleatly different language family. Thus the word Sin (which is Germanic, a different branch of IE language, we are conversing in part of that branch now) thus would not be the same between language families. Instead you have to find substitute words, and that is not the same.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The Bible won't call it the Left hand of God, but Sin references the enantiomer of Christ.

Rectus in, Sinister out. The polar function.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigwhammy
reply to post by babloyi

I don't trust Islamic sources. Islamic apologists try to distance themselves because they would have us believe that Allah is the creator God of the Bible and that Islam is a religion of peace, both politically correct absurdities.

My research is documented thoroughly and traces moon god worship from the Tower of Babel all the way to Islam.

i have noticed spirituality is typically oriented in triplet to some degree. if one religion reveres the moon, and another reveres the sun, then what is the third celestial sanction?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

IS Christ S or R or perhaps D or L?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sin is Allah, but Allah is Jehovah the god of the Old Testament.Jehovah is called by the same noble title as Allah.Allah says He is the God of Abraham as Jehovah.Jehovah for Jovis of Jovis Pater (Jupiter) Zeus.Zeus is the God of the storm like Baal and Houbal-Sin.Baal is the god who killed the God YAM (I AM)
Yam is the God YAMA of Hinduism god of death and time just like the Roman Saturn father of Jupiter
edit on 23-5-2018 by Kolza because: (no reason given)

Jupiter is known to have taken the place of his father Saturn
edit on 23-5-2018 by Kolza because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kolza

Ooo thats some ugly comparitive mythological mish mash there

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join