It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthal Predation Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
still contains a lot more science and probability than the creationist theory, those damn dirty apes!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Science fiction perhaps? The creationist 'theory' is not scientific it is religiously based. Most Christians now accept that the bible's interpretation of 6 days is a spiritual misinterpretation by fundamentalists who believe God's day time line to be earth's or human 24 hour day. Why do you think Sarah Palin believes that dinosaurs walked with humans? 6k years ago?

Vandramini's a sham. And to say his book is scientifically based discredits
former and acknowledged scientific research that he pretends to have read.

I have never seen a book with 793 references that as far as most reader's
would know support his theory without referring to the papers cited.

I think the scholars who commend the book I know Prof Iain Davidson
hasn't read it, but was shown 'a manuscript' by the publisher, but not
presented with a complimentary copy of the book. A strange way to
treat someone don't you think?

You can corrupt genuine scientific data to suit one's hypothesis. And this
writer has said rather than attempt 'his' Ph.D he wrote a book instead.
One can't attain a Ph.D (unless a honorary one of course) without genuine
study at a University for one's thesis. Unless it is one of those pseudo doctorates given by unknown universities or colleges via the internet.

Someone with just a BA majoring in Archaeology and Palaeoanthropology
will see through the deceptive pseudo science Vandramini presents. Nor does he give credit for some of the illustrations or images in the book.

It annoys me that my studies in the above are discredited by someone
who has a confused a bizarre perception of not only scientific research but
has corrupted the data to suit his needs to make money from it. That few
academics or scholars in the field of research do not make money from their
hard won research.

Anyhow if the book had any scholarly merit it would have been picked up
and endorsed by a university press. But it hasn't just a boutique private
publisher who is without any books to publish unless he's paid for it? Why do you think this book's website asks for donations?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
reply to post by hangedman13

true, and it probably explains mankind's innate fear of the night. i mean, even though the night is quite beautiful, most people wouldn't feel comfortable being outdoors without a light.

oh wait..... so you're telling me that the thugs & gangsters in my town actually act the way they do because they're just neandrathals who have great-grandparents who kidnapped, raped, & impregnated girls among us?

that totally explains it.

I mean, of course, some dudes join gangs because of being poor, being in a poor family, having their family robbed or scammed in the past to develop hatred of others, not having their parents to raise them, having parents who passed away before grew up, being abused by family, being abused my other people, etc.

But I sometimes sure as hell feel very jealous of the "other" type of thugs who have parents just like I do, have sibling to learn from (which I don't.... arrrghhhh...), have expensive clothes, wear expensive wristwatches, have more froends than I do (because they'll gossip so everyone stays away from me), own better music systems than I do, have the latest video game consoles, & have all other needs. Yet, they like to be thugs & torment others to display how they're the big man & have control over others (except when too many people are around, they perfectly know how to look gentle, nice, & normal). I think such people definitely have something wrong with them. I just didn't realize they reason why they're insecure about their looks is because they don't want us to see their scary, true forms with the craziest puberty issues. All these things can't help their learning process if they're just neandrathals who'd rather have fun killing & eating everyone else.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
kill you: You have problems mate? I am sorry this thread regarding
danny's book "Them + Us caused you to relate to your own social perception
of life.

Your comments have nothing to do with his book, and I would think the author wouldn't like you to think likewise.

Danny's book 'Them + Us" was a very well presented book although I thought it was somewhat not scholarly. But I don't think until you have read it that obviously you haven't, that you should suggest it relates to modern social history...

Sorry moderator I have nothing more to relate on this subject or theme.
Other than this book has many problems with credibility, and I hope it will
not be given to people as the truth of how Neandertal people lived and looked like, nor that there is any credible palaeoanthropology evidence believed as per Danny Vandramini's concept of prehistory. He has corrupted the data to suit his hypothese. He is a sensationalist. His book has been published by an unknown small private publisher Kardoorair press who was paid. Probably knowing this publisher only 300 copies have been printed. Hardly a best seller ... However, the book was well presented and printed and the author should be commended he did the work well in his
opinion. Even though basically it is 'crap'. Or - "Danny opened the wood shed door and saw something that frightened him..." Hmmm that means
his theory as he calls it has no intelligent basis. Nite everyone from Oz
and I wish you all a very merry Christmas and even better New Year

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Seems a little silly to me.

What killed them off then?...

Well, all things being equal on the African savanna today, I think lions would be on top of the food chain -- even ahead of humans. However, let a human use his mind to develop weapons, and pretty soon the lion go become extinct.

Perhaps Homo sapiens were preyed upon by Neanderthals until Homo sapien developed better weapons than the Neanderthals and better strategies for "not" becoming prey.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bush bunny

Awwwh..... don't be so serious. Never heard of th word "Sarcasm"? lol.

Peace, my friend.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Danny Vandramini's website, does not reply to any criticism. The website
invites reviews etc. but are not published on the website. I hope in America
this book gets the bullet. At least I think Americans are well educated and
can judge for themselves.

Signing out now on this theme.

Bush bunny from Australia

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by Noinden

The graphics of “Neanderthals” are ridiculous as well. Seriously! Homo sapiens neanderthalensis) or as a separate species (Homo neanderthalensis) was not that different in appearance than us.

How do you know this? Do you have a time machine that can take you back to those days, perhaps even stopping at Gibraltar on the way?

I do not have a time machine, but I do have a college education in physical anthropology. Neandertals looked like us for the most part. Please read a book instead of just looking on outdated websites made by 16 year olds.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
meh, anyone can say they have whatever level of education when they're on the internet. It doesn't mean they can't be just bluffing, lying, or even using fake names so they can get overfriendly, preachy or whatever they want.

Anyway, I know people here in my town whose families bribe people often to get good marks. (in Canada. Although the commercials shown to foreign TV channels, websites & newspaper ads don't show this stuff. So we can at least keep the money flowing in from taxes, immigration applicants, & all the bills despite low-quality services provided from law enforcement, educational institutions, etc. Even the cops here preach forgiveness, mercy, & carelessness hoping you will be mislead enough to not sue a perpetrator)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by killyou]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by killyou
meh, anyone can say they have whatever level of education when they're on the internet. It doesn't mean they can't be just bluffing, lying, or even using fake names so they can get overfriendly, preachy or whatever they want.

Anyway, I know people here in my town whose families bribe people often to get good marks. (in Canada. Although the commercials shown to foreign TV channels, websites & newspaper ads don't show this stuff. So we can at least keep the money flowing in from taxes, immigration applicants, & all the bills despite low-quality services provided from law enforcement, educational institutions, etc. Even the cops here preach forgiveness, mercy, & carelessness hoping you will be mislead enough to not sue a perpetrator)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by killyou]

If I were to boast, I would tell you I had multiple degrees in anthropology in several fields. Instead, I said I had some education. I'm a sophomore in college, double majoring in journalism and anthropology, as you can see below my name by my avatar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join