It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Discovery and Connections between Reptillians and Egyptians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok guys this is my first thread. I've never heard of what I'm about to tell you referenced or described in any way like how I am about to do this. So wit out further ado here it goes.

Okay, A while back I was messing around with google earth not really looking for anything in particular. Well I noticed a button at the top of the screen that allowed you to look into space and see the stars and planets. I played around with this for a while and something popped into my head. I remembered reading that the reptillian race of extraterrestrials are believed to come from the constellation Draco, Specifically Alpha Draconis. So curiously I typed in the search bar "Alpha Draconis". Nothing came up but it did say underneath "Did you mean Thuban?". So I clicked on that and it immediatly brought me to an amazing looking star, unlike any star i had previously looked at. Very beautiful looking star.

So after admiring this star for a moment they had a couple little icons for information about the star so i clicked on this and this is what it said

"The star Thuban is far from the brightest star in the sky, yet one of the most famous. Located in the long northen constellation Draco, the dragon, Thuban is well known for its importance nearly 5,000 years ago. Because the earth wobbles on its axis every 26,000 years or so, the star was known as the North star to stargazers around the year 2,700 B.C.- right about the time the egyptians were building the pyriamids. Some archeaologists believe that the great pyramid "Khufu" was built so that it pointed to Thuban when the star reached its lowest point in the northern sky. Other disagree because they believe that the pyriamid is 500 years to old for this to be true. At present it remains a facinating mystery."

Ok so with that out the way researching ancient egyptians you will come across wierd pictures that they carved into the stones of reptilian like gods or beings and them coming from the sky in ufo looking crafts. We still dont know how the hell those pyriamids were built using ancient technology when we cant even duplicate the procedure with modern technology. Big puzzle there. Why would the largest pyramid of Giza be pointing to the North star Thuban from the constilation of Draco, and then have these wierd depictions of reptillian like beings.

"Draco" pretty much means "The Dragon" wich can be interpreted as reptillian in nature. The word "Thuban" in Arabic literally means Dragon or Basilisk.

In European bestiaries and legends, a basilisk (English pronunciation: /ˈbæzɪlɪsk/[1], from the Greek βασιλίσκος basilískos, "little king"; Latin Regulus) is a legendary reptile reputed to be king of serpents and said to have the power to cause death with a single glance. According to the Naturalis Historia of Pliny the Elder, the basilisk of Cyrene is a small snake, "being not more than twelve fingers in length",[2] that is so venomous that it leaves a wide trail of deadly venom in its wake, and its gaze is likewise lethal; its weakness is in the odour of the weasel, which according to Pliny, was thrown into the basilisk's hole, recognisable because all the surrounding shrubs and grass had been scorched by its presence.

Basiliscus is also the name of a genus of small lizards, (family Corytophanidae). The Green Basilisk, also called plumed basilisk, is a lizard that can run across the surface of water by rapid strides of its splayed rear feet.

Also, all throughout history we consistantly hear about reptillian like creatures interacting with humans. "Ancient Hebrew religious texts refer to the serpent of the garden of Eden as "Nachash", which many Hebrew scholars contend was a bipedal or hominid reptile of great intelligence. Consider why a serpent would be the biblical animal in Genesis that tempted Eve."

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Where is the discovery?

All I'm seeing is a bunch of speculation and conjecture based on your opinions and some shotty astronomy. Nothing is wrong with that as everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but it hardly qualifies as a "discovery"

[edit on 12-11-2009 by BornintheUSSA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
While I agree there is alot of stretching required to follow your theory...

Awesome first post - S & F !

Revisit with more glue to stick it all together.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

Continued from above

"It is also known through studies of evolution that the limbs of many reptile species atrophied over time, as the creatures lost the need for them. The bible speaks SPECIFICALLY of how the serpent from the garden was cursed to crawl upon it's belly AFTER it's actions with the Adamic race. That would obviously indicate that the infamous serpent of the garden walked upright!"

"From earliest days, the serpent symbol is to be seen in many parts of the world, but undoubtedly the most fascinating portrayal is a detail on an Egyptian "magical" papyrus in the British Museum depicting a serpent encompassed by a ray-emitting disk."

"Nagas are from ancient Indian mythology. They are described as humanoid lizards or serpents.
In the earliest works they ranked with gods, but later they got demonised. They were not originally considered hostile to "mortals". This is from texts 10 to 15 thousand years old. In those days even mortals could come and go between "heaven" and Earth. But when the gods withdrew from the affairs of man the Nagas retreated to great underground cities where they guard their privacy."

In Celtic Mythology Serpents and dragons appearance was always followed by strife and infertility.

"The American Indians have a creation legend that says they came out of caves underground while the 'reptile people' were banished to underground."

"On July 14th, 1974 an article by Stoney Brakefield appeared in the Pennsylvania newspaper, NEWS EXTRA, reporting an incident which allegedly took place in 1944 near this small coal mining town.

A mining inspector and a fellow investigator had been called upon to examine a mining cave-in. About fifteen men had been killed in the incident. When they arrived and began to dig, they almost immediately uncovered the first body beneath debris that should not have been sufficient to kill the man. Laceration marks -- as though from claws -- were found all over the corpse. Similar marks were found on many of others and some of the bodies could not be located. Apparently the mining inspectors dug through the debris and began to follow a passage for about a half mile in search of the other men. Eventually they came to a room which seemed to be the end of the shaft. At this point, far up the tunnel behind them, there was another cave-in. A follow up team was immediately sent in to find the inspectors. When the inspectors were located, they were horrified and told of an encounter with a single reptilian being (humanoid) within the room who appeared appeared very threatening to the men before disappearing via unclear means (as if giving a warning to "stay out", much to the terror of the men involved)."

"Hitler was fond of drawing a reptilian humanoid and even tried to publish a book in 1909 around it. From his works, including Mein Kampf, he mentions meeting with "supermen" in underground bases and that their eyes "were fierce and I was afraid"."
source www.reptilianagenda.com...

Greek Mythology: Ladon (Greek: Λάδων) was the serpent-like dragon that twined around the tree in the Garden of the Hesperides and guarded the golden apples. He was overcome by Heracles. The following day, Argonauts passed by, on their chthonic return journey from Colchis at the opposite end of the world, and heard the lament of "shining" Aigle, one of the Hesperides, and viewed the still-twitching Ladon.[1]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

We still dont know how the hell those pyriamids were built using ancient technology when we cant even duplicate the procedure with modern technology.

Don't say "We" when you mean "I". This is a tired old argument that holds no water. You may not know how the pyramids were built because you haven't acquired the necessary knowledge. Perhaps if you watch a few documents explaining it much easier visually than reading about it you'll say "Oh, that's how they did it!"

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
S&F on that research. You are bringing good points and your analysis is very good. I've heard similar stuff by Alex Collier. It's very interesting to see how the Edens started on this planet. According to some, these reptilian Gods where called "Lords of the desert". Can't remember where i read that. But because of their interference with the main ET race that brought the Adamic race to Earth, a war broke out between the 2 races.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Continued

Ladon was given several parentages, each of which placed him at an archaic level in Greek myth: the offspring of "Ceto, joined in heated passion with Phorcys"[2] or of Typhon, who was himself serpent-like from the waist down, and Echidna[3] or of Gaia herself, or in her Olympian manifestation, Hera: "The Dragon which guarded the golden apples was the brother of the Nemean lion" asserted Ptolemy Hephaestion.[4] In one version, Heracles did not kill Ladon.

The image of the save-dragon coiled round the tree, originally adopted by the Hellenes from Near Eastern and Minoan sources, is familiar from surviving Greek vase-painting. In the second century CE, Pausanias saw among the treasuries at Olympia an archaic cult image in cedar-wood of Heracles and the apple-tree of the Hesperides with the dragon coiled around it.[5]

Ladon might be given multiple heads, a hundred in Aristophanes' The Frogs (a passing remark in line 475), which might speak with different voices.

Diodorus Siculus gives an euhemerist interpretation of Ladon, as a human shepherd guarding a flock of golden-fleeced sheep, adding "But with regards to such matters it will be every man’s privilege to form such opinions as accord with his own belief".[6]

Ladon is the constellation Draco[7], according to Hyginus' Astronomy[8][not in citation given]. Ladon is the Greek version of the West Semitic serpent Lotan, or the Hurrian serpent Illuyanka.

Also Medusa was very serpent like.

I could go on and on about this type of thing so im not going to waste anymore space when its easily researched. the connections are limitless and there are too many coincidenses to be ignored all of these people in different times and eras cant be imagining the same thing. I dont buy that.

Happy hunting

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BornintheUSSA

none of this is my opinion i offered no opinions anywhere in my post. just information that i put together that I "discovered" on my own never heard it any where else in my research

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Its pretty much factual that nobody knows exactly how they did it and its also pretty much factual that we cant reproduce it using the tech we have today

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nice research and try to tie it all together.

If this is your first post then I look forward to others of the same quality. Congratulations for bringing obviously linked information together in one place. There has been other research that ties together in similar ways and in more depth, but what you've done is significant in ramification. At least i think so.

I have a hard time believing in the reptillian race but as time goes by I start believing more and more.

Take for instance the Sphinx. There is a huge debate on what it's true age is and the water erosion on the side suggests an age older than suspected. Now take the possibility that the Sphinx was built on purpose to be partially submerged and then look at the construction of the inside and a reptillian race fits in well for using said sphinx. On top of that the construction of the pyramids and surrounding sites were actually altered to go around constructions that were already there while being built.

Watch the series Magicall Egypt. While it's focused on Egypt and the obviously elongated history compared to what is commonly taught, there may be a few few tidbits of info to help you out some more.

b

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I have been under the impression for over 20 years now, the pyramids were 'constructed" using sound vibrational technology that we, today, have little or no knowledge of.

Google search link on Pyramid Construction Sound Vibration as per below link

www.google.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

while that is very interesting theres one simple fact that remains that i question is. The egyptians documented pretty much everything even things that dont really seem signifigant. So you would think that something as monumental as the building of the pyramids would be documented right? well there have been no documentation from the egyptians relating to the building of the pyramids. And another thing we have the technology to levitate things today with only some degree of control and weight its a relatively new thing using magnets ive yet to see it done with sound on anything heavier than a ping pong ball and they need a special machine with an inclosure to perform the experiment. So you expect me to believe that ancient egyptians with no prior knowledge or advanced technology could use sound waves or frequencies to levitate in a controled manner stones that weighed up to 15 tons.

eeehhh im not buying that one either.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Mitsu, have you seen this?

This was on a thread 1-2 months back, very interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I loved how this thread started with you just relaxingly doing a google sat search, there are no mistakes in the universe and it was meant for you to make this discovery at this point.

I can imagine your shock and excitement once you discovered Thurgonss/Thurbon and what it represents, it is possible that the power elites are well connected to the planet still through star gates.

Reptilians do exist, but not so much in this vibrational frequency which is why it is best to keep the masses dumbed down for the time period, until the very last minute. Only at the last possible second will any real truths be revealed.

S@F for your most interesting find, thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
reply to post by The Shrike

Its pretty much factual that nobody knows exactly how they did it and its also pretty much factual that we cant reproduce it using the tech we have today

Yes there have been documentaries and experiments but I agree with you Mitsuskitzo, it has not been proven that the Egyptians alone built the pyramids.

Aslo S&F
Good work, I look forward to your threads.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Definetly a good thread, very interesting friend.
s&f

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
When I hear/read/see something I always try to find something I can base an investigation on and go from there. I've heard of reptilians shape shifters probably for as long as most of you have. I'm no closer to believing their existence than I was in what, 98 or so when I first heard it all.

But like I said, when I hear something I try to find something I can branch an "investigation" off of. In this thread it was the mining accident thats referred to in the 2nd post of the thread author.

So I did some searching and this is what I found, I'm sure plenty dislike the source but this person did seem to do a fair amount of investigation and his conclusion is that the mining story is a complete fabrication, and based on his investigation I'd have to agree. This thread also did little to help me believe in reptilians.

Here's the link, with a few snips...

The Dixonville mine C.H.U.D of 1944

PENNSYLVANIA, DIXONVILLE - Mine inspector Glenn E. Berger reported in 1944 to his superiors that the Dixonville mine disaster which "killed" 15 men was not the result of a cave-in, but rather an attack by underground creatures capable of manipulating the earth [partial cave-ins], whose domain the miners had apparently penetrated. Most of the dead miners were not injured by falling rocks but showed signs of large claw marks, others were missing, and one survivor spoke of seeing a vicious humanoid creature that was 'not of this world' within an ancient passage that the miners had broke into. The creature somehow created a "cave-in", blocking himself and another inspector [who closed his eyes when he felt the creatures 'hot breath' on his neck] from the main passage until another rescue party began to dig through the collapse, scaring the "creature" away. source: Article by Stoney Brakefield in NEWS EXTRA, July 14, 1974

Imagine the sheer terror if this story were true. There are Humanoid like things under the Mountains of Western Pennsylvania that are both intelligent and malevolent. I have been an avid reader of all things unexplained all my life and I had never heard this tale before. It seemed to be authentic since it sites Newspaper, author and date of publication. I followed up on every site that hit on my Google search and the basics of the story remained the same, along with the sited source. But in searching nearby newspaper archives online I couldn’t find a thing about it. Not only was there not any real newspaper article that mentioned the amazing claims made by Inspector Berger after the horrible death of his coworkers, there was no evidence of the disaster itself even before the amazing revelation of it’s actual cause. Within all the Googled internet articles the mine itself was not named but it was supposedly located in the town of Dixonville which is in Indiana County, Pennsylvania. Upon further research I found that the only documented mine in Dixonville was the Randolph Mine #2 which was situated off the Pennsylvania Railroad very close to the town. It had started operation in 1913 and was active at the time of this supposed disaster. Perhaps this was where the incident occurred?

Having found no really good leads on this story from the Web, I resorted to good old fashioned leg work. As we all know mining disasters devastate the local community and it is very uncommon for the accident to be forgotten. If this incident really happened, then surely there must be some tangible record of the event. Since Dixonville is a very small town and has neither newspaper nor library I started out my investigation at the nearest major town which is Indiana, Pa. I called the Indiana County Library and inquired if anyone there had ever heard of the incident and was transferred to the reference librarian. The young lady that took the question was very puzzled, she personally had never heard of the Dixonville mine disaster of 1944. But she had heard of the Sample Run Mine disaster that occurred nearby in August of 1926. There had been an explosion deep in the mine at Sample Run and four of the miners had been brought to the Dixonville hospital. There had been 57 men in the mine the day of the accident and 44 of them had perished. But since she had never heard of any accident occurring at Dixonville itself she decided to do some investigating on her own and told me she would call me back later in the afternoon.

Visit the link for the rest...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

yes i have seen that before but theres a couple conflicts with that method and the egyptians. this method may have worked for him and anybody else in the modern world, but think about this logically....Ancient Egypt out in the middle of the desert the only trees they had were fruit trees and they werent very plentiful so i doubt they would have cut those trees down. It would have taken a massive amount of wood to use this method on somthing as grand as the pyramids. Also this guy did a very scaled down version of stonehenge. Id like to see him lift the stones as big as the ones at stonehenge 30 to 50 feet in the air. and one more thing he used precisely cut wood in 2x4's or 2x2's and buckets of concrete and high strength synthetic nylon rope all of those things not available back then and in Egypt.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

You beat me too it i was actually trying to find more on this story as well and i could find nothing either. good find thanks. My bad for posting something with out looking itto it.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo

Continued from above

"It is also known through studies of evolution that the limbs of many reptile species atrophied over time, as the creatures lost the need for them. The bible speaks SPECIFICALLY of how the serpent from the garden was cursed to crawl upon it's belly AFTER it's actions with the Adamic race. That would obviously indicate that the infamous serpent of the garden walked upright!"

So based on that do you think the creator / god or whoever just cursed that particular reptile who was a reptillian to slither on its belly thus all other sepents evolved from that one or two (obviously needing a mate) but then it still leaves open the fact the other reptillians are still walking, talking and upright living in Draco?

Love the post i dont really follow the lizard people thing but like this none the less.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join