It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious flower van

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think I will give an update on this

I see the flower van more than I see some of my friends, i think it has probably got to the synchronistic stage where we just happen to cross paths a lot. Still, I am unsure who they are

This happened a few months ago. It was after midnight, i stopped a street away from where my friend lives. Honestly, i really don't know why I did stop there and once again, I think it was just one of those moments of synchronicity. At the same time a white van went up the drive opposite from us. A huge middle-eastern man (so not the same as the flower van driver) walked over to my door, i told him that we were only stopping here and i was dropping off a friend, whilst two of his friends came out of the house. he told us to leave.

Last week i was picking up the same friend. A white Chrysler slowed up next to my window and had a peak. Then they reversed into their house which was opposite the house with the white van. I've seen many family parties there and once recognized a man who I had seen attending the local masonic center.

Im fairly certain they are just as suspicious of me as i am of them lol. However linked to the flower van? i wouldn't think so, as the first time i saw them was on the same street as where they live. They may be unaware of each other.

Honestly, i am beginning to believe that driving around 2-4 am you are bound to witness strange people, # im a little strange my self driving around early morning

All i can say from this is that there is a very cruel world, even in this seemingly peaceful neighborhood. Drugs are sold to the kids, the drug houses bribe the police to continue their operation and the cops get bonuses for every caution or arrest they give to someone holding. And every once in a while you have some big story which hits the news like 'largest drug bust ever' which is an obvious set up to keep up with the law enforcement quota.

<< 1   >>

join