It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could kill someone like this!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I wish I could take you as an apprentice.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Well that's how you get Veal. Baby calves. This can't be new news to some can it? I mean, don't people research what they eat? Or do they just gorge on food and not wonder.

I eat Veal, I love it, I know where it comes from. Are you going to bash me for eating it? Go ahead, circle of life. If people don't like it, don't eat it.....if you don't like it an complain about it, well then go save the cows, I'm sure they'll remember your attempts of freeing them for generations to come, and they'll pass it on to there calves and so on....please.

Also to everyone, do you know they cut the feet off? So when they grind the cow and process the meat, you don't choke on a piece of hoof when you're eating a burger or hot dog or whatever you want to eat.

Geez, you people research UFO's and Aliens and all that other stuff that has no concrete proof, but you don't research this.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

Oh the Irony. Veal is not just from baby calves. Do you know how they get the meat so tender smart-guy? They either put them in a box so small that they can't move, this way they can't develope ANY muscle mass, hence the tender meat. OR they put them in a sling and hoist them just inches off the ground. Same effect, no way to work muscles, no way to gain muscle mass, hence Very Tender meat; Veal. Do you Research Better next time.

As far as cutting off the hooves, yea brilliant, I woulda never thought why they did that
The point is smart guy, this can be done after a bolt is shot through the Cows head, which is as painless and quick a death as you can get beside lethal injection (but that'd take to too long and be too expensive, plus it'd also add all sorts of toxins to the meat).

So yea, before you start spouting off about how Well we do our UFO research, and we should aplly the same vigor in our researching of how our food is killed (LOL apples and oranges, aren't even different enough to use there), you'd best brush up on your own research before you order you next Veal sandwich.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
always thought it was funny how alot of people have to stretch to make out like humans and animals are different.

eitherway, I worked at a slaughterhouse once, we were quick, clean, and treated the cows decent, not like the idiots in this video,
I like meat, but yeah, there's a good kill, then there's just being a mentally retarded asshole with anger management issues

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to open the link.

The mentality of people today is astounding. I know just from having a larger population we will have more cruel people in our world than ever before. But that doesn't mean we have to be stupid and keep letting them get away with such ugly things.

Slaughter houses are horrid places of death, but with a population depending on meat markets, well...

Some people today don't seem to realize how meat gets to them in stores.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd19e45abab6.jpg[/atsimg]

It's beyond obvious that this person has no clue what a slaughter house is or that the meat he/she is eating even comes from an animal.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video (I don't think I could sleep tonight if I did), but I will say...... this shouldn't surprise anyone. Disgusting? Yes. Deplorable? Hell yes. Common? I'm sure it is.

My family and I recently stopped eating meat.... mostly because (suddenly) the thought of eating a once living, breathing animal is too much for us to stomach. (No pun intended.) After reading the OPs post and article, I know we made the right choice.

This story deeply saddens me.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You could kill people for this? It is bad how they were handling those calves, but even the most humane methods are very unpleasant to watch. They actually were not too far from the standard. The biggest problem was the skinning alive bit and ensuring the calves were dead before processing. As for prodding, are they supposed to carry each one? The cutting of the throat is required to make cosher meat, and it will never be pretty.

Dont get me wrong, these guys need to be punished, but even a quick kill is not pretty watch. It the nature of the beast friend. Slaughter = Meat!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Sometimes I wish there was some sort of secret group of men and women highly trained and highly skilled that fought the good fight for humanity. A group above government, never to be seen, caught, or heard from that in the still of the night dealt with the scum of humanity in their own way. Like that show Dexter. Nobody knew who they were or where they are...........but they are out there.......doing "god's" work, cleaning humanity of its own viruses and cancers. My childhood imagination gets the best of me sometimes. lol.

My friend have a similar idea - a secret sniper unit - takes out every being with dishonest behaviour. His idea is to take out politicians.

I personally don't agree with violence and brutality - eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I know it is a slaughterhouse and yes those animals are there for the purpose of food and nourishment for the population.

What I cannot make sense of is why do it that way? Can't they just follow the procedure? Are they going to lose a paycheck if they do? Do they hate their jobs so much they take it on those calves?

I know that when you have been doing a job for some odd years, you become so used to it that every day is just like the other day.

However, I can see that even basic compassion and respect is no longer part of their psyche..

I feel sorry for those animals.. more so for the calves..

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I remember I watched a video on how puppy farms are run across the states... I've never wanted to harm another human as much as I did after watching those tapes. Perhaps we should cage them up and let them live in their own leavings.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Oh, the great irony of devising humane ways to be inhumane i.e. a softer kill to render a member of another species as a foodstuff. In context, humane inhumanity is no less inhumane and therein lies the oxymoron.

As the most advanced species on this planet we have knighted ourselves as the prestigious ‘top of food-chain’ rather than ‘defenders of earths species’. Ultimately, with this grand evolutionary position and responsibility bestowed upon us (whether inadvertently or not), we have opted for eating our pick of the less intelligent planetary species. This hardly represents the apex of philosophical, altruistic or responsible man.

I made the decision to become vegetarian several months ago. Funnily enough, it was as a result of viewing footage similar to what the OP submitted. I’ll admit that a little biochemical adjustment was requisite but nonetheless bearable so long as I consulted the reasoning behind my convictions intermittently. With our current level of food technology we should quite easily be able to more adeptly substitute the quintessential nutrients, taste and texture of meat synthetically. Tofu and bean curd just wouldn’t make the grade for a lot of folk.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i agree in that these atrocious acts carried out on animals should be ended as soon as possible, but on the other hand, i mainly wanted to say one thing:

fighting fire with fire just makes more fire...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Apparently there is. a Japenese group of secret highly trained ninja's place throughought the world with acess to many world leaders.

if they feel there is a great threat to the world(nukes) then they will be given the go ahead and srtike.

(you probably think im joking but im not, very rarely a thread pops up about them here on ats)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I here people saying that we should be less animalistic because we are people. I beg to differ. In the end we resort to animalistic behaviors. If we did not then instead of fighting back for anything we would just let ourselves be beat, raped, or killed. I have watched the OP video several times and all I see is out of context and blatant lying by the commentator. Towards the end they are using a penatrating gun to break the spinal column. Those calves are dead before being hung up and processed. When the man kicks the calf, he did not kick it hard at all.

If you want to blame creatures for abusing animals then watch the video above. I bet not a one of you will say that it makes you want to go kill those lions. I bet that it hardly turns your stomachs. If it was a person doing this then you would want to torture and kill them. Most of you are hypocrites.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by LeaderOfProgress]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

By that logic, why then is it unnatural and thus illegal for me to want to tear the neighbor's kid to shreds and eat him? We're animals, but we also have the capacity for compassion and empathy.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Sometimes I wish there was some sort of secret group of men and women highly trained and highly skilled that fought the good fight for humanity. A group above government, never to be seen, caught, or heard from that in the still of the night dealt with the scum of humanity in their own way. Like that show Dexter. Nobody knew who they were or where they are...........but they are out there.......doing "god's" work, cleaning humanity of its own viruses and cancers. My childhood imagination gets the best of me sometimes. lol.

These seem like the ravings a psychopath wannabe! A dangerous precedent!

Apparently, you are outraged at the mistreatment of cattle in a slaughter house, when in reality human beings do much much worse things to each other than they ever -do to animals!

Do you realize how many young children are sold into prostitution ? How many children have their organs stolen from them ? How many babies are smothered by their own mothers because they were born "deficient" or were an economic drain on their mothers ??

I'd like to see you'r outrage first confined to your own species before you start feeling sorry for creatures that are not even self aware!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

By that logic, why then is it unnatural and thus illegal for me to want to tear the neighbor's kid to shreds and eat him? We're animals, but we also have the capacity for compassion and empathy.

it is alleged that these traits separate us from the animal what of the animal what separates them form us, there seem to be few examples if any, of animals knowingly causing unnecessary suffering.

I found the video disgusting, I've worked in those types of places a greater part of my life. On the whole it is but a few who are as sick minded as those exposed in the video.

The meat industry is a pretty disgusting entity and the majority of people don't really give a crap or don't want to think about what their shoving in their mouths.

Videos like this should (imo) be shown to every child perhaps they will be less keen to eat free crap in a bap the next time mum buys them a cheap toy for lunch.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I believe the animal rights groups would get much more done and bring many people into the movement if they moved away from the fringe attitude that people should not eat meat.

Agree completely.

Did not watch the video, because I can take peoples words here of what is happening...add the fact that the beheading videos and other various violence ones posted on ATS has done enough justice for me.

I will eat meat. I will continue to use leather. That doesn't change my opinion on the fact that the animals should be treated as best as possible before being killed. That does not mean buy them a new necklace (in other words, waste money on them), but to raise and kill the animals in the most humane way.

Ignorance IS bliss. Sometimes though, I am happier not knowing what happens to these animals...to bad coming here to ATS prevents that

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
i agree in that these atrocious acts carried out on animals should be ended as soon as possible, but on the other hand, i mainly wanted to say one thing:

fighting fire with fire just makes more fire...

That's just a loose analogy my friend. In this instance, if anything, the contrary is true.

Were an organized group of extreme semi-militant activists to engage in a wave of grotesque serial killings, whereby culprits akin to those in the OP video are shocked and bled/skinned live I'm pretty sure it would issue an affirmative message. Should the acts be recorded and tweaked with a little nifty editing and eventually distributed a message of requisite fear in the absence of natural conscious would do the trick

My point? Fighting fire with fire in this instance doesn't create more fire. It extinguishes.

The toughest concept I've had to digest as a young man is that some people are quite simply bad. Prior to this sentiment I very much believed in redemption for all through preemptive education.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Avarus

We have the natural ability to have compasion towards other entities which are self aware. Once again people are compairing pretty mindless animals to people. No animal will make the next great invention or cure for an illness.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
reply to post by Avarus

We have the natural ability to have compasion towards other entities which are self aware. Once again people are compairing pretty mindless animals to people. No animal will make the next great invention or cure for an illness.

You forgot, no animal will ever create weapons of mass destruction ( unlike humans ), and no animal will ever take pleasure in killing other animals ( unlike humans ).

Plus animals are not mindless, Science has proved they have feelings and thoughts just like the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join