It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could kill someone like this!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've always wondered if alien abductions were permitted by God, or karma, because for aliens to treat us the way they allegedly do in hostile abductions is no different to the way that we treat animals on our farms.

In other words, we're not safe from being mistreated so long as we mistreat others, whether animal or human.

What goes around comes around?

I've always believed the way animals are treated is just morally, profoundly wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Your right ,lets beat and torture the people on death row before we put them down.

Your logic shows your ability to run your mouth before you think along with the people who star your post.this conserns me more then the defects that abuse animals.

Killing animals for food is one thing but to get pleasure from there abuse before they are put down .........well no doubt you and others it would seem on this post would know more about that then I would.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Notice that this is coming from the Humane Society? Can anyone say PROPAGANDA? Now the Humane Society is nothing like PETA, but when funds get low (and I'm sure they are, with the Obama recession), got to bring out the big guns and get that money rolling in.

Take it for what it is.

Propoganda??? Are you kidding me. What does the face that this comes from the Humane Society have to do with ANYTHING? I think that what they do is nothing short of admirable. I am sick to my stomach at what the world has come to with corporate farming and butchery. There is nothing wrong with eating beef, but the way in which this beef reaches our freezers and BBQ's is nothing short of disgusting. This is not how it has always been. The problem is that corporate farming is pushing out all the indepoendent farmers and ranchers who I can attest do not practice this barbaric torture to animals. I fear that we will all pay for what we are doing someday. These are living breathing helpless baby bovine. How do these people sleep at night?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
To those who are interested in this subject matter, may I suggest watching this film (on Google) -

EARTHLINGS - Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix

I am proud to say I cried when I watched this film. This sort of treatment of animals is wrong. We forget sometimes that we are all of the same Earth.

The Para.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is why you should become a vegetarian

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch the video because I've seen one a couple years ago from PETA that I honestly think gave me PTSD. It was the most horrid thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I don't think anything will ever come close.

I STILL to this day have the visuals go through my head at random times even two years later, mostly when I'm having trouble sleeping. Just thinking of it and reading your guys' posts brings tears to my eyes and stirs something in me that I have words or description for except that it's a very unpleasant feeling.

My head feels like it's about to explode when I even TRY to fathom what those poor, poor animals go through.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo
I am sick to my stomach at what the world has come to with corporate farming and butchery. There is nothing wrong with eating beef, but the way in which this beef reaches our freezers and BBQ's is nothing short of disgusting.

This is how I feel. As of late, I am mulling over what my options may be (that aren't super expensive) in order to start buying meat from local farmers who have free roaming, grass fed cow/chickens and put them down humanely.

How do you make sure of something like that?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
vegeterian is the way. yes killing and torturing are different byt killing (in one go) is still bad and does give the animal pain. so really we should question ourselves first

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Wow I really love Dexter.. Yes that would be nice.

This was horrible, and I cannot beleive someone could be that cruel to defenseless animals.

But why am I surprised? Look at what other #### are doing to our children....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That was appalling! There are simple rules to follow, and these idiots cannot even follow simple processes set in place not only to protect the animal from cruelty but to protect us from consuming poorly handled food. If the animals are not treated well when they are alive I would hate to actually see what happens to the meat between them getting killed and the meat showing up on my table!

I am a meat eater, although as a child I walked through a veal farm and was absolutely disgusted at the condition of the poor animals, worse than what you see in the vid above, they were in isolettes that did not allow them to move and boards inserted through the sides of the isolette to prevent the animal from even laying down, so they were forced to stand still for most of their lives, I believe those practices are no longer in effect, but I have not eaten veal since then because of that.

I have been considering for a long while to cease eating meat as the health benefits no longer out weigh the cons, saturated fats, chemical antibiotics and hormones, ect., but it is a huge move and a difficult one to make.

Congrats for putting this vid up, very informative!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Personification or not, they feel pain. Why would anyone want to ever purposefully cause such pain upon any other living being and leave it there to lie and suffer? Why not just kill it first, then skin it? Makes no sense whatsoever....personification or not.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The fact that people are able to do this to animals shows how people are capable of atrocities towards other humans within our society.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was going to make a sarchastic remark until I watched the video.......that is pretty Fe'd up right there.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Personification or not, they feel pain. Why would anyone want to ever purposefully cause such pain upon any other living being and leave it there to lie and suffer? Why not just kill it first, then skin it? Makes no sense whatsoever....personification or not.

Blood lust. Torture an animal and you saturate the animal's flesh and blood with chemicals that actually give the person eating the meat and drinking the blood a high.

From a spiritual perspective... torturing an animal then consuming it's flesh and drinking the animal's blood will attract a spirit/demon.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is disgusting - I hate cruelty to animals!

Star and Flag!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I honestly wonder how many humans like the ones in that video, are working as law enforcement officers? Or in positions of public trust or authority?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I was just about to make a thread on animal cruelty because of something I saw today. Supposedly, cows are considered sacred in India but almost everyday I see these bullock carts driven by mal-nourished half fed cows with their owners constantly hurting them to make them walk faster. I doubt, these cows survive more than a week like this. Its sad

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here's a woman I would love to see suffer !!!!!!!!!

Animal control officers unearthed a gruesome pet cemetery Saturday in the backyard of a Long Island woman who is suspected of torturing, killing and burying as many as 20 dogs and cats. Some of the animals are thought to be pets belonging to Sharon McDonough's neighbors in Suffolk County, officials said. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

She is one freakin' sick person that should serve the rest of her life in prison. Anyone that could do this could easily hurt humans.
Die Bi**h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I eat meat.

You know, I think the part that did it for me was when they hung that calf up and slit its throat while not stunned. That really infuriated me. Even someone that hunts for sport will make sure their prize is dead before they bleed it out. Unbelievable.

I wish these doucheboxes would have just one iota of mercy. Especially in the mistreatment of calves.

Here in Wyoming the primary business is cattle ranching for the production of beef.

I've never seen, or heard, of a rancher doing anything like this to his cattle. Ranchers have more pride, and affection for their animals than that. I bet if I showed them this video of where they send their cattle when it's time for slaughter they would most definitely be out for some human blood.

Knowing how much care is taken with the animals on the range I would say that the biggest problem are the douchebags at these plants that don't have to raise the animals, don't have to care for them, and whose only job is to kill them.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Here's a woman I would love to see suffer !!!!!!!!!

Animal control officers unearthed a gruesome pet cemetery Saturday in the backyard of a Long Island woman who is suspected of torturing, killing and burying as many as 20 dogs and cats. Some of the animals are thought to be pets belonging to Sharon McDonough's neighbors in Suffolk County, officials said. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

She is one freakin' sick person that should serve the rest of her life in prison. Anyone that could do this could easily hurt humans.
Die Bi**h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're absolutely right. I had a friend who worked for the USDA before the economy went to crap and laid him off. Thankfully he is an animal lover and was a real #$% hole when it came to animal abuse. Zero tolerance.

Anyway, he talked about cases (even inside his own plant) where people that worked on the kill floor would get violent towards their families. One actually murdered his wife (I'll look for the news story) They introduced a policy of job rotation after that.

People that are cruel (or even those whose job it is) to animals are absolutely capable of unspeakable, unmerciful violence towards humans as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join